Whey Protein has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Whey Protein Reviews

By: Fitness Edge

Protein > Whey Protein
Whey Protein is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Fitness Edge. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Whey Protein has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Overall
Overall
3.0
2.0
  December 24, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Chalky
    This is, as you can see, an RTD whey protein, I found this stuff one time when I was browsing my stores health food section, saw it for about $2.50 and figured "why not? It cant be that bad".

I couldnt be more wrong, this stuff was absolutely terrible tasting. I picked up the Tropical Orange flavor, now really wishing I never have, I mean I know its only $2.50 but that 2.50 could have gone for an IsoPure instead.

Calories: 170
    Sugar: 15g
    Whey Protein: 20g

Vitamin C: 100%
    Calcium: 15%

When I got home I cracked the bottle and started drinking. The initial taste already was just horrible but then I hit that normal chalky taste you get with some whey proteins only it was more chalky than most. I got about 2 drinks in, was about to throw it away but decided to try adding a small amount of vanilla Myofusion first. Doing that made it manageable and I was able to choke it down. I rated its effectiveness at 4 because I didnt drink a whole case or anything but it is still whey, even tho its a small amount.

Bottom line is, if I find myself in dire need of some protein because of a long day with no chance to get any, I will still skip this.

• GymJunkie
      December 24, 2011

I should have put the 20g of whey in the Pros but I didnt think of it at that moment.