Lecithin Granules Reviews

By: Fearn

Lecithin Granules is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by Fearn. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Overall
Overall
  October 5, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Great Recovery
  • Versatile W Any Food Product
  • A Little Sticky

For the past couple of years, Phosphatidic Acid has been creeping just ever so slightly below the radar. But word has been creeping around from those that decided to give a shot.

The running comparison for PA was that it's the most naturally anabolic supplement since creatine. The results for some are on that level... but it comes from the mTOR pathway, just like leucine. I don't want to dig into the particulars and physiology behind how PA works... I'm just trying to establish context with why I'm gushing about this product.

This particular batch of lecithin granules is loaded with phosphatidic and fatty acids in a way that other lecithin variants from other brands can't touch. You can find phosphatidic acid, linoleic acid, choline with a variety of vitamins and minerals.

Most of these items are found in, at least, considerable doses. The standout is, of course, 1.2g of phosphatidic acid. This matters because the standard dose for PA is 750mg.

A single serving is 2 tablespoons. I see nor have found any reason to use any more or less than one serving per day. If you're going with a serving on an active day, find a way to take it as part of your pre-workout

You can mix or top the granules with anything edible. The recommended method with liquids is to blend it. However for most of us that don't have the time and/or means, you can use a typical shaker. Most of it will mix with successfully. What doesn't mix will stick to the walls and you can enjoy spending the rest of the day getting it out with other drinks. I have also thrown it on top my breakfast food, salads, etc with no issues.

Lecithin is used as a food additive for the sake of consistency or texture. You'll notice that this might occur in whatever items you may mix it with. I take a serving with my protein shake first thing in the morning, after I've left it premixed all night. The mix comes out slightly thicker or smoother than normal.

The taste is basically neutral. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Some may be able to take it straight to the dome and chase it with food/drink. It makes more sense to put with whatever you eat or drink.

This is why I have gone out of my way to write this review. Progress. Plateau-busting progress. Do you have a lagging body part? Do you have a weak movement? Any plans to increase workout volume? You get the picture right?

The recovery is amazing with this stuff. I saw gains and progress on movements that I have been walking on valleys with for months. Right around 4-6 weeks you will begin to encounter quantifiable results. Somewhere around 2 weeks into daily usage, you may notice how well your turnaround recovery time is from day to day.

Products are flying around the market with the trademarked Mediator PA ingredient. These items are priced as much as $99. You can pick up a 16oz container of Fearn Lecithin Granules for $9 - $13... that's 30 SERVINGS! A MONTH'S SUPPLY! CHEAP CHEAP!

Side Effects

Whatever comes with 8g of fat for you.

Conclusion

As of this writing, I'm approaching 2 full months of use. I saw increases on my bench press and deadlift, even with a decrease in overall calories. I haven't even weighed myself and I'm pretty sure I've lost a few lbs.

The great guys at PricePlow discovered this hidden gem and I figured I could throw away 12 bucks on giving it a try. Based on what's been happening with it, this is a permanent staple in my pantry. Phosphatidic Acid has been touted as the best thing since creatine. It's great to know that I can find a cheap food source to get PA in daily abundance.

I know giving this item 10s across the board seems pretty extreme. But this is based on my experience thus far, as well as what I expect of it going forward. I urge everyone reading this to make this a normal part of your stack, if for no other reason than to give it its due process.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my love fest. As always: all questions, comments, thoughts, critical analysis, etc. are welcomed and encouraged.
  • Unflavored: 6/10

• Vaughn

Very interesting

• pudgusky
    October 6, 2016

I use NOW Foods Lecithin Granules, but that stuff isn't soluble at all. I'm making the switch if Fearn actually dissolves with a shaker. Great review

• Momo1

Great review!

I have been using this for the past 2 months and the recovery is impressive. @ pudgusky, you might want to use a blender on this stuff, like a Ninja blender

• davidian
    October 10, 2016

Great review. For that price it's worth a shot under any circumstances.

• Bill_Plates
    October 10, 2016 - Last Edited: 2016-10-10 17:26:37

Nice Review. Do you think this mainly shines during cut, or could do well for bulking as well?

• BigHoop65
    October 11, 2016

@Bill_Plates the beauty here is this isn't limited to a goal. I've been seeing my progress on an overall decrease in my calories. I would say... if you're the type counting every single integer of macros, just keep in mind that it's 8g of dietary fat.

• Bill_Plates
    October 11, 2016

Just ordered some, that review sold me!