pHasted Kardio + EAA's Reviews

By: For Active Bodies

Overall
Overall
Thanks to For Active Bodies for sending it out!
  May 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • Hydration
  • Extended Energy
  • Somewhat Expensive

An intra with great extras for energy and weight loss support.

Hey SR, here today to review an intra/energy supplement called pHasted Kardio + EAAs by For Active Bodies. I always have a an intra/amino product on hand as I am cutting and always train fasted in the morning and I want to stay out of a catabolic state. I thought this was a very interesting product as it didn't look like your typical amino energy supplement, there were quite a few extras in there that I thought would help me and my goals. Let's see if it lived up to my expectations.

This is a very comprehensive ingredient profile and fully transparent at that. As far as aminos, it has both BCAAs and EAAs which I have always referred. It's a little lighter at 4g but is 2:1:1 and vegan form which is nice. Then we have a TON of extras. I attached the supplement facts but the highlights include 1 g of Carnitine, 1 g of glutamine (yes, it's small), low dose of Citrulline, Tyrosine, 150 of Citrus Aurantium, vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. For energy we have two types of caffeine and theacrine, totaling close to 200 mg. Overall, this is a very comprehensive profile that delivers a lot for an intra/amino/energy/weight loss support product. I was eager to see how this would play out.

Mixability was great, no grittiness, excessive foaming etc. Dosing is whenever really, but it is designed as an intra/energy supplement so I wouldn't take this close to bed. I always took during my workout in the morning. I had the pineapple flavor and it was more sour than sweet, which is fine with me I like sour.

I want to say I really enjoyed this product. As far as recovery goes, it wasn't the best intra I've ever taken but did help my DOMS recovery a little quicker. The hydration of this product was also very nice, which is important as most will use this during pretty intense training and the extra caffeine will make you sweat more. The best part of this product though was the energy. It provided very nice clean energy throughout the my workouts and after. I sometimes used this with a preworkout as well and sipped this one a little slower and to well after my workout and I loved the extended energy throughout my day. I consider myself a stim junkie, and even though this doesn't look "stim heavy," I could see some getting by with this as their preworkout if you aren't looking for a pump. As far as weight loss support I did lean out while taking this, and because of the extended release of the energy and caffeine it did decease my appetite and improve my mood. Overall, I enjoyed taking this supplement a lot as it helped me with recovery, energy, and aided me in my weight loss plan.

At first glance this looks pretty expensive at $40 for 30 servings, however I think the value here is still pretty strong considering the amount of ingredients you get, how effective it was for me, and the numerous benefits it provided for my cutting phase.

Side Effects

None, no crash.

Conclusion

I really would recommend this to anyone looking for an amino energy product, especially if you're cutting as I liked this much more than the standard "Amino Energy" type supplement.