Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

TestoTurbo is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Explicit Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Overall
Overall
  September 13, 2012

They smell a little bit funky, but it`s capsules so it doesnt matter, you just swallow 5 capsules with a glass of water in the morning.

First day I took it I noticed increased energy and awareness, I had a lot more concentration and focus.

As the days went by I experienced that I felt more and more powerful, A little bit of acne on shoulders and chest.

In the gym my strenght went up and it was easier to break new personal records. Had better pumps too, I felt bigger after the period was over.

+Increased strenght
+More powerful
+New personal records
+Increase in size

-Smell funky
-5 capsules

When the 30 days was over I felt like it was a good buy, didnt get hustled like I often do when I buy testosterone boosters or hgh enhancers!
 Pros: