SR Leaderboard (Friday, September 20, 2019)

Top Rated   Best and Worst   Top 100 Users   Exemplary Reviews   Monthly Awards   Rookie of the year   Member of the Month

Exemplary Reviews

These reviews were rated the "most helpful" out of all reviews in the last 30 days.

6.2

• Nausea Sometimes
  • Altered State Of Mind
  • Possible Bad Side Effects
  • Hijacked Mind

To begin with i was skeptical about this PWO supplement. I picked from a supplement shop here in India, give a try. I have been working out for almost 7 years, 6 days in a week and i have used pretty good amount of PWO's brands in the market. I can go up to 500MG-700MG of caffein tolerance level. I planned to use this supplement for my morning motivation drive. I woke up on an empty stomach, load on PWO 40min before i hit the gym.
I use examine.com to study about the ingredients on any supplement i use, educate my-self to dose & use it properly.

----Ingredient ...

Convict stim by Condemned Labs : Damn i was impressed by the ingredients on the label. First thing that caught my eye was Noopept - 25mg. So let me explain you on the ingredient profile on 1 scoop serving.

Noopept - is a brand name of N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester. Its a form of nootropic (common class of supplements to boost brain functions). Studies show that it has neuroprotective effects during various states of cognitive trauma, including oxidative stress and physical trauma.

Higenamine - Helps in dilating the bronchial tubes by Beta(2)adrenergic agonism. This action is similar to Ephedrine or Clenbuterol (Burn underlying fat)

Yohimbine HCL - Again fat-burner, Pump inducer and increase sex drive by increasing blood flow.

2-aminoisoheptane - 1,4 DMAA used for fat-loss (Jack3d PWO old formula). Some countries have ban on this supplement.

Caffein - For metal focus and concentration

Beta-Alanine - provides endurance during Anaerobic exercise.

L-Citrulline precursor for L-Arginine. Effective than ingesting L-Arginine directly by mouth. Better absorbed into blood stream. Increased pump and blow flow into the muscles.

Bioperine - To efficiently facilitate the absorption rate of other ingredients in Gastrointestinal tract (Stomach).

L-Tyrosine - Increases the dopamine concentration in the body. A Feel good hormone.

Vitamin B3 - Provides endurance during weight training

Taste - I bought green apple flavor. It tasted good, better than other PWO i have tried till date. Tasted just like green apple vodka.

Mixability - No issues at all. It blended perfectly with the water.

Dosing - I started with 1 scoop and sooner bumped upto 3 scoops. I loaded this PWO 40 min before workout session which is mostly weight training daily.

Muscle Pump was amazing.
It started off with good motivation levels and when i am deep into 1hr of workout session my state of mind becomes altered, lost in thoughts with a mild crash feeling. This increased my time between sets.
Initially when i started with this PWO i had nauseated feeling, later my body adapted to it.

On overall i used have good workout sessions with lost mind & thoughts that stayed till afternoon.

Cheapest i could find was 36.30$ ~= 2600INR in an Indian supplement shop for 50 serving tub. This is the only reason i bought it.
Per scoop it costed around 0.73$ ~= 52INR. I don't know how it works outside India, but India this was damn cheap & i think i had a pretty good deal.

Side Effects

Definitely lost in thoughts and my state of mind was altered after 1hr of solid workout session. I think its because of Noopept (This is my first experience with this ingredient). This made me to hate this supplement. Felt like my mind was hijacked for 3hr.
Bitter aftertaste.
Lots of sweating of-course & jittery.

Conclusion

Better to avoid if you are competing in tested sports as it has Higenamine which is a banned substance.
If you hate nootropics hijacking your mind then definitely its not for you.
Got best pumps & workouts in the gym, but lost my mind in the gym to be honest.
I would never take this PWO because of its effects on me. But experience may vary to others.
  • Green Apple: 9/10

Magnitropin (Myokem)

8.9
Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  August 23, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • Promising Science
  • Great Endurance
  • Cool Bottle

HUGE Shout out to Myokem!!! So there i was, found my self going through another lunch workout when I realized I had hit a platue and needed some help to give me that boost and get me to the next level. So first place i go is sr.com to see what might be in store. Low and behold I found this gym by Myokem. I was fortunate enough to get both Magnitropin and Alphadex.

First off, fully disclosed profile so automatic checkmark. Below is the detailed list of ingredients.

Magnitropin:
    1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Test Boosting Agent
    300mg CI...

Magnitropin:
    1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Test Boosting Agent
    300mg CISTANCHE DESERTICOLA EXTRACT: Improve recovery and endurance.
    300mg GENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT: Aids in digestion.
    102mg EPICATECHIN: Reduce Fatigue
    7.5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: Allowing the supplements to stay in the body longer.

Alphadex:
    200mg SAFFLOWER SEED EXTRACT - help to reduce fat.
    125mg BRASSAIOPSIS GLOMERULATA EXTRACT - Increase testosterone while blocking estrogen.
    100mg ACACETIN - Helps to create a healthy ratio of testosterone to estrogen.
    25mg GARCINIA MANGOSTANA EXTRACT - Increase weight loss.

Found in both:
    7.5mg/5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: Allowing the supplements to stay in the body longer.

Taste and Mixability are N/A since these are pills.

Magnitropin: 3 pills twice per day. I usually took one serving in the morning and another after my workout.
    Alphadex: 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill before bed.

As for effectiveness, Myokem was right on point. After a few days of taking both supplements I already started feeling the effects. I simply had more daily energy just to start. Then when i got to the gym I started moving up in weight all while my endurance increased. My lifting partners even noticed and asked what i was taking. Overall all I added an extra 10lbs on my bench while increasing my reps to 3-4 sets of 10 where i before i could not get 3 sets of 8. Within a couple weeks i noticed i started leaning out some in the stomach area as well. Just to note, i did not change any of my eating habits during this time.

As for value, $100 total for the combo is an excellent price for the results I had. Very affordable and slightly lower than other similar products.

Side Effects

I experienced no ill side effects.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i want to give Myokem a big Thank You! This is an excellent product and I was very pleased with the results. I have not been taking this for over a month now and not have lost any of my gains!!