SR Leaderboard (Wednesday, January 17, 2018)

Top Rated   Best and Worst   Top 100 Users   Exemplary Reviews   Monthly Awards   Rookie of the year   Member of the Month

Exemplary Reviews

These reviews were rated the "most helpful" out of all reviews in the last 30 days.

(SR paid for product; Insane Labz did not participate)
  December 24, 2017

• Hard Time Catching Breath
  • Lightheaded
  • Heart Palpitations
Thanks to SR for purchasing this one and sending it out. Let me preface this review by saying that I've had a hard time with the ratings for this one as you'll come to find out below. For the first few workouts, it was great. But side effects came soon after and ruined what was initially a great experience. I tried rating this with both ends in mind, so if my scale seems off, just let me know and we can have a discussion about it.

There's no second guessing what this product is supposed to be: A god damn stim bomb. 4.5g of stimulants and focus enhancers beside Beta Alanine and Creatine Monohydrate. If you're looking for mainly energy with no endurance or pump, this one is for you.

Serving size is 6 capsules, which is something to keep in mind if you're someone who doesn't like a large amount of pills. They had no discernable taste or smell, which is always good.

This review will be unique in that I'm rating the effectiveness based off of the workouts in which I did NOT have side effects. I will then explain how I factored those side effects into my OVERALL rating.

Whew...the first few tines using this were wild. I haven't felt such focus and energy in quite a long while. I was absolutely locked in to each workout and had to force myself to leave the gym after a certain amount of time. I attacked each and every set with the same fervor as my very first.

Obviously there were no pumps or endurance to speak of since there's no pump ingredients and the Beta A and Creatine are in negligible amounts.

$35.99 for 30 servings at Elite Nutrition. Value could be much better considering it's mainly stims, but it could also be much worse. If you're in the market for that punch you in the face type of energy, it may be worth checking out at this price. However, I personally would not recommend it simply because..

Side Effects

I've never had such bad sides before when taking a pre. After the first few times, it simply became overwhelming. I was feeling heart palpitations, finding it hard to catch my breath and even feeling a bit lightheaded at times. I had to sit longer between sets and wait until it felt like my heart wasn't going to explode out of my chest. Even cutting it down to half a serving didn't help matters much. I tried to push through and finish the entire container, but ended up actually calling it quits with a few servings left to go. Never thought I'd actually say that, but here we are.

I had been starting to be wary of high stim pre-workouts in prop blends prior to this, and this was the worst case scenario. I wouldn't ever take this again after experiencing what I did.

Overall

In the end, I decided to take the rating average and dock it a full 4 points for all of the side effects, bringing it all the way down to a 3/10 for a product I simply would never take or recommend to anyone else.

Thanks to Barbender Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
  • Sustained Energy
  • Red Dye

First off I want to thank Barbender Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Barbender is a newer company just getting started in the supplement business. Until they put this product on the trooper program I had never heard of this company. Right now this pre-workout is the only product they make. After checking this product out a little bit I thought it looked kind of interesting and thought I would give it a try plus I was in the need of a new workout to try. For being a new company I was rather surprised with how this product worked for me.

You get a total of 7 main ingredients in this. Everything is fully transparent at solid dosages. Also like that they use no prop blends in this and list everything you get in this. Here are the 7 main ingredients you get in this. This has stuff in here to help you with energy, pumps, and focus.
3g of Beta Alanine
3g of L-AAKG
3g of L Citrulline Malate
500mg of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
280mg of Caffeine
1.25g of Betaine Anhydrous
5mg of Bioperine

From the profile you can see that everything is pretty well dosed for the most part. The amount of caffeine they put in this might be a little bit on the low side especially if your someone that is more stm tolerant. I like to get between 300 to 350mg of caffeine. I kind of liked the little bit lower amount of caffeine just because I tend to consume a lot of caffeine the way it is and to take a little less is probably good for me.

This comes in two flavors fruit punch and watermelon. I decided to go with the fruit punch. It had been awhile since I have had anything fruit punch and decided to give that flavor another try. I thought overall this tasted pretty good. Not to overly sweet, tart or overly powering on taste. There was a slight chemical taste to it but nothing to bad. Out of the many different fruit punch flavors I have tried I thought this was one of the better ones.

Had no issues with it mixing. Seemed to mix really well for me and no left over little pieces or settling of ingredients on bottom of my shaker bottle. The one thing I did not like was the heavy dosage of Red 40 dye. I am not a fan of dyes at all and feel there is no need to use them at all. This is something I wish they would not use in this.

I would do one scoop each time before my workout. One scoop should be all you really need. If you want to use 1.5 scoops you could if you really need the extra boost that day you could but one scoop should be enough.

I was a little unsure how well this would work for me since it was a little more limited on ingredients compared to a lot of the other pre-workouts I have been using. I figured with a little lower dosage of caffeine this would not hit me as hard and not feel it as much as I would have like but I was wrong. I feel this still gave me some pretty decent clean energy that helped keep me going more. I guess not having a large amount of caffeine is not always needed to help you. I guess with the way they formulate and dose the ingredients can really help with how a product better performs. This in no way should make you feel all jittery like unless you are maybe some one that is more stim sensitive. This did seem to last me through out my whole workout which was nice. I know at times when I am taking a pre-workout with a lot of high stims in it I would feel it really well the first half of my workout but always seems to wear off more quickly. This won't be that smack you in the face type energy you get but it will be more of a nice boost to your energy to help you keep going and still last you through out your whole workout.

I did notice some nice pumps from this. It was nothing real crazy like but enough to notice something. I thought the overall focus this gave me was really good. I felt that once I started to get locked into my workouts I could feel this really helping me to block out a lot of other distractions I might have and felt I was able to better concentrate on my workouts more. I think the overall focus part was a plus to have and really noticeable.

The strength gains I got from this were decent. I think with the way this helped me perform better was able to help me more on my lifts and be able to lift a little heavier. The gains I did get were nothing crazy like but noticeable. The one thing I would really like to see that I think would help this product a bit more effective would be adding some creatine. I think that would help the performance part a bit more and give you some better strength gains. When I was using this I was supplementing it with some creatine and I know that helped me a lot more. I think without that creatine my strength gains would have been just so so. I do understand that not everyone wants creatine in their pre-workout but I feel it better helps to have it.

The cheapest I could find this was on amazon.com and they want $26.99 for 30 servings. This comes out to .90 per servings. I think this is a really good price for this. It's getting a lot harder now to find pre-workouts that are under $30 and if you can find a decent pre-workout under $30 that is really good. Other than amazon their website is the only other place you can get this and on there they want $29.99 which is still a pretty good price.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I was rather impressed with this product and how well it performed for me. For this being a new company and their first product released I think they did a really good job on it. I know they could always tweak a few things with this to make it even better but as of right now it is still pretty good. For being more limited on ingredients and not having a ton of them thrown in here I found it to be a rather effective product and very much worth trying. For the price they want for this and how it performs this is more than worth giving a try if your in the need of a new pre-workout. If your someone that has been using pre-workouts for a long time and prefer a lot more ingredients than what's in here I think this will still work really well for you even without a lot of extra ingredients. I am really excited to see what's next for this company and what they bring us for new products. Again I want to give a big shout out to Barbender Nutrition for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
  • Fruit Punch: 8/10

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Effect On Libido
  • Endurance
  • 6 Caps Can Be A Lot To Take At Once

A special thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their testosterone support supplement Rise. As I said many times in my previous t-booster reviews, testosterone is king. It is the hormone that helps us Alpha warriors keep grinding 24/7, both in the gym and outside the gym. Of course, it's also the driving force that makes the ladies wanting to come back for more. Therefore, it would make sense that having optimal and increased levels of testosterone is beneficial for plenty of reasons. However, there are more things than one can count that effect t-levels either positively or negatively. When referring to the negative aspect, things like increasing age, stress, poor diet, and lack of training can all make the alpha gears rusty. In addition to healthy lifestyle modifications, natural t-support supplements like Rise may also provide an extra kick.

Rise contains a fully disclosed and dosage labeled profile consisting of 8 ingredients including the following:

Zinc Monomethionine at 30mg: An essential mineral needed for healthy testosterone production and level support

Magnesium Aspartate at 200mg. Another essential mineral for the production and maintenance of testosterone, which is also used in several of the body's biological functions.

Fadogia Agrestis at 1200mg: A nigerian shrub extract best known for its ability to help prevent testicular atrophy by inducing increased levels of test production through hormone process modulation

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract at 500mg: An effective adaptogenic that can help improve cognition and performance and also aids in testosterone production through the increase of LH and FSH hormone. Also has cortisol and prolactin inhibition properties.

Fenugreek at 500mg: Known to have libido enhancing properties and boosting testosterone levels. May also have postive effects on insulin release and regulation.

Longjack (Tongkat Ali) at 300mg: A plant native to Indonesia and Malaysia that is shown to increase testosterone and boost libido possibly through the inhibition of SHGB.

Boron Citrate at 100mg: A mineral that is shown to support free testosterone levels through the inhibition of SHGB.

Arimistane at 50mg: A well-known OTC aromatase inhibitor (estrogen production reducer) and cortisol blocker.

The directions call for 6 caps to be taken with a meal. Seems overwhelming to take all 6 caps at once, but I would presume one may have the option of doing a two 3-cap serving split if desired. However, I just simply took all 6 caps at once with a meal. On training days, I would take the caps with my last meal of the day to aid in recovery and replenish testosterone levels that may have lagged from prolonged intensive training. On non-training days, I would take the 6 caps with breakfast in the morning.

Rise hit its mark in several areas that I often look for in a traditional test booster so in order to describe my experience, I'm gonna use the categorical method for this one.

Libido (10/10): Yup a 10...this stuff truly does live up to the name "Rise". Mr. Johnson was eagerly showing up for work all day, everyday....and night. I was constantly in "hit that" mode and I was having plenty of those fun nights with bae and she was being reminded over and over again why they call me "WarMachine". One thing I will note is that sometimes in the gym, Mr. Johnson would occasionally and unexpectedly decide to reach out for a high five during my training sessions. This got a bit embarrassing, especially during cardio days.

Energy (7/10): By energy, I don't mean direct energy stimulation like what you would get form a pre workout. Rather, I mean natural energy levels in the morning. I was waking up less groggy and sore, thanks to better recovery and I had more natural stamina in the gym.

Mass/Strength: I don't like to equate gains directly to test boosters since it can seem exaggerated to accredit them directly to a natural test booster. Instead, I will say that the increased test levels helped me feel bigger and stronger with each consecutive training session on several lifts. I found that with the increased aggression and strength feel, I did manage to put up a little more weight on particular lifts such as barbell hack lift, dumbbell arnold presses, and goblet squats to name a few. I also had higher volume rep ranges on isolation and more targeted heavy compound movements as well.

Endurance (7/10): Surprisingly, I did see a notable improvement in endurance. This is not something I expect from a t-booster, unless I am referring to the "bedroom" class of stamina. I was able to progress between training intervals successfully with less rest and have more intense cardio sessions.

Mood/Aggression (8/10): Outside of the gym I had a more positive and focused mood while inside of the gym, I had more goal directed aggression during each lifting movement.

The cheapest I found Rise was 29.99 for a full month's serving. Being that this is the average retail price for most of today's test boosters on the market, if not a couple of dollars cheaper, I think this is a very good value especially considering the effectiveness of Rise.

Side Effects

An occasional acne flare, but nothing good hygiene and some charcoal body wash didn't clear up. Besides, acne occurrence is usually a sign that t-boosters are working.

Conclusion

If you want to "Rise" to the many occasions that call for full force "Alpha" mode, than Outbreak Nutrition's Rise is a testosterone supplement with plenty of potential. It can help boost libido, energy, endurance, mood, and aggression which can help lead to better gains in the gym. Plus, your girl is bound to love it too. As always, train hard and eat clean.

WARMACHINE OUT!!

GO PATS!!!

Nightmare (Insane Labz)

January 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Rest
  • Wake Up Ready To Go
  • Tastes Amazing
  • No Sleep Hangover
  • Cool Name
  • Prop Blend

38 years old and I lift 4 days a week. I like to keep a sleep aid supplement on hand since I typically do not sleep well normally, and suffer from Sleep Apnea. Plus I like to try and keep my body growing while I sleep. I look for sleeping aids that don't include melatonin as that gives me a sleep hangover at just about any dose, so I try to find other alternatives. I came across Nightmare by Insane Labz, and with a name like that how could I pass it up. I had been eager to try something by this company as well and knowing this was a bounty product was just an added bonus. Lets see if these nightmares made me go insane.

Well we have the dreaded prop blend here. Insane Labz has a mix of fully disclosed labels and prop blends in their vast number of products, this one just happens to be a prop blend which is unfortunate. Of course, from a business standpoint I do understand why they exist, but in this day and age it is becoming a thing of the past. Enough on that. Lets break down this prop blend.

Nightmare Blend (2,520mg)

4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid - Commonly known as Phenibut, this is actually a GABA molecule with the addition of a phenyl group. Russian researchers discovered that by changing GABA into 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid, it was able to cross more easily into the nervous system & across the blood-brain barrier. Since it is a GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, derivative, Phenibut increases GABA levels. (http://www.naturalcompounder.com/gaba-calm-supports-a-calm-cool-and-collected-you/) Exact dosage on this is based on too many factors to know at this time, and more studies need to be done to determine the efficacy. Phenibut and GABA go great with NO enhancing agents as well.

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid - Commonly known as GABA, this is a depressive neurotransmitter, that is used for stress relief and goes great with any NO increasing agents. Like a lot of ingredients out there more research needs to be conducted, but 3-5g of GABA is used for the purpose of enhancing growth hormone metabolism. Obviously the dosage on this we can assume is much smaller, but this is likely there to relax you more than anything else.

L-Arginine - Amino Acid that is important for Blood Flow and NO levels. Studies show this is unreliable in healthy adults and typically taken in the 3-6g dose. However, high doses can cause some GI issues, so I am glad to know its at a smaller dose, from what we can surmise.

L-Taurine - An organic acid that is know to increase blood flow and comes with a wide variety of health benefits. You want to shoot between 500 - 2,000mg of this, but never to exceed 3g.

OXYGOLD (Fulvic Acid) - This is a key ingredient found in most Insane Labz products. This is there for bio-availability and nutrient uptake. A very informative video on this can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO4yryNnuAE. That video will do a much better job than I could.

All in all a simple ingredient profile, and the absence of Melatonin makes me happy. Hard to say if any of this is properly dosed or not, but we will discuss how this worked out below. Also of note in the other ingredients section this does contains Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silica, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Sucralose, Calcium Oxide (529), and Colour (102).

Taste: I got the Lemonade flavor. Normally I try to stick with simple flavors, because in my experience the more fancy the flavor the worse it tastes. Well this just about knocked my socks off, this truly tasted identical to a glass of lemonade. It even gives you that weird lemonade cough too. I truly enjoyed drinking this at night, they absolutely nailed the flavor.

Mixability: I always mixed this in a shaker cup with 6-8oz of water. There was slight foaming at first, but it subsided pretty quickly. I chugged this some days, and others I sipped it, but it always mixed well. There was slight residue on the bottom, but not enough to concern me.

Dosing: Simple, 1 scoop 30-45 minutes before bed. I would take this then head right to bed. I only took this on days where I would lift the next morning, just in case you can build up a tolerance to Phenibut. I am not real sure there.

I'll be honest, the gimmicky label, the name, the prop blend, I really thought I was just wasting my money for a free bounty product. Well this proved me wrong. This gave me some pretty nice restful sleep and would put me to sleep within 45 minutes of taking it. Now, it does not knock you out like Melatonin does, this simply eases you into a relaxed state so you can fall asleep when your ready. I tried once to fight the urge and see if I could stay up, I did stay up but felt pretty miserable, so just gave in. Test complete. This reminded me very much of my favorite Sleep supplement, Resurrect PM by RCSS. Not quite as good or robust, but a very close second. Lets talk the label claims:

Rest, Calm, Deep Sleep, Dream - This did give me some good rest and it did calm me down which is usually why I have a hard time to sleep to begin with. I would get between 5-6 hours of sleep on this more towards the 5 hour mark of deep sleep. Dreams wise, occassionally I would have some strange dreams, but nothing too crazy.

The Worlds #1 Sleep Aid for the Hardcore Athlete - HAHA, pretty bold statement to put on the label, but it is an effective one none the less. I imagine most of the world has not heard of this, but figure I would throw this here for comedic value since its written on the tub.

I would wake up refreshed and ready to hit the gym, a feeling that I loved since I workout at 6am. This was the biggest take away for me, since I would have no sleep hangover, and feel refreshed even if this did not keep me in deep sleep as long as other supps will. This truly is a sleep SUPPLEMENT that will aid you well. Overall, I had a great run with this and am a bit sad its over now.

I paid $49.95 for 30 servings from Insane Labz, which comes out to $1.67 a serving. I looked around and could not find this for sale anywhere else. This is obviously a bit expensive for a prop blended product. So price hurts here, however, this was very effective for me so it will raise its value slightly for me. Hard to say the quality of ingredients here, I am going to guess they are not so great since it is hidden in a prop blend, but that is purely my speculation and I could be wrong on that. Either way I say you get average value for this overall.

Side Effects

Some weird dreams here and there, but nothing too bad.

Conclusion

Nightmare was a pretty great sleep aid that I could easily recommend. It tastes and works great, unfortunately it is a bit expensive and contains a prop blend. If you can look past that, and want to try something different then give this a shot, I think you will be just as surprised and impressed as me.
  • Lemonade: 10/10

Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  December 26, 2017

• Great Profile And Dosages
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Good Mood Enhancement
  • Good Energy

First and foremost I would like to thank Platinum Labs for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I just turned 40 ... probably like most man I have mixed feelings about my age. But I'm probably with the 90% of other man seeing what affect age has on the gut. Whatever I do I still see a belly bulge and that six pack just isn't coming ... I am determined thought because the summer is coming and I'm not getting any younger ... it's either this year or never! So like every weight conscientious individual I'm trying to get help anywhere I can. When I noticed this little gem I opted for the pills, but one of the member on here told me that the powder is better because there are a lot of more active ingredients. I noticed that also so cancelled my previous claim and instead went for the powder form ... how did it do you ask? Hello :P, ... read on.

There is a lot to talk about here so here I go ... if you a guru on ingredients or have read the past reviews on this product than you can definitely skip this part. I like to thoroughly go over the ingredients for my own knowledge refresh and growth. Sometimes going over ingredients I learn something new etc. BTW, this has a fully discolesed label which is very rare for a fat burning product .. so super kudos to Platinum Labs

2000 mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL - Carnitine is a amino acid that helps the body turn fat into energy. This is a staple product that should be included in every fat burning product. This processed carnitine can better pass the blood brain barrier. So carnitine will not only provide your body with energy but converting fat but also provide energy to one of your most important muscle ... the brain.

1500 mg of Taurine - It seems that this little organic acid has a lot of influence with blood. It can control blood sugar and also reduce some forms of insulin resistance. It seems that one of the studies have shown that supplement taurine helped obese subjects loos fat because it seems it has capability for body to develop glucose tolerance. We do tend to consume a lot of sugar in our diets so this would definitely help me personally.

500 mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 60% - Supposedly this is the most researched ingredient for weight loss. It seems that accurately so since it has proven to be effective. The only set back that I noticed is that it will only work for you for the first 6 months. It seems most of the subjects plateaued after that. In short this is a fatty acid that actually instead of making you fatter it makes you slimmer.

300 mg of Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera)(leaf) Extract - First I want to mention that this ingredient has no human studies done. So anything being suggested only work on animals other than our specie. Supposedly this ingredient has few things going for it like possible anti-obesogenic, anti-diabetic properties and some fat burning properties have been noted with the whole plant, but nothing remarkable.

300 mg of African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis)(seed) Extract - It seems that most of the research is industry influenced I'm not going over this ingredient. What I am going to say is that it's pretty much the seed has high fat content that suggest fat loss.

300 mg of Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)(Stem) Extract - Not widely researched ingredient that might have a positive effect on arthritis, kidney stones, enlarged prostate, osteoporosis, varicose veins, and lastly that awful dandruff. Oh how I wish I had hair so that I could tell you if did help with dandruff :P. Honestly I'm not sure why it's part of this profile but maybe Platinum Labs knows something that we don't.

250 mg of Caffeine Anhyndrous - Good ol' caffeine with no water to bring your energy levels up.

250 mg of Green Coffee (Coffea arabica)(Bean) Extract - An ingredient that has some research done that was mainly industry led. This means that we can't really believe everything we hear. Especially from one character known as Dr. Oz ... Although some studies do show that it helps with reducing carbohydrate absorption. I wouldn't make this a miracle ingredient that Oz has suggested but I'm pleased it's here.

250 mg of Raspberry Keatons - This is another hyped product that has no research to back it up. Supposedly we would have to consume a lot of this supplement to see any real effect. Although, just like with green cofffee I'm not against having it added.

200 mg of Green Tea (Camellia sinesis)(leaf) - Good stuff that helps with fat but nothing overwhelming ... although finally some studies do suggest that it has fat burning capabilities especially EGCG ..

200 mg of Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)(root) - The only study on rats have shown this to be a strong diuretic.

50 mg of Higenamine HCL - A ingredient claiming to work the same way as ephedrine did since they both share the same mechanism known as Beta(2)adrenergic agonism. Although, there are no humans studies to prove this.

30 mg of Synephrine HCL - Another ephedrine like ingredient but less potent.

A lot of these ingredients have recommended dosages ... it's really well dosed and even though some of the ingredients have very little backing I don't mind having them here since they don't have any negative effect.

I received the Australian summer taste and it is fantastic. To me it tasted like very sweet fruit punch or one of those fruit V-8 drinks because it was a little dense. Usually I mixed this in my drink glass stirred and sipped in the morning. This taste was really hitting my taste buds in a very positive way so I really enjoyed my new morning "brew".

This is were the product shines even more the the ingredient profile. Usually when I wake up I have a meeting to attend. So what I do is get this in a glass stir and start drinking while in the meeting. The meeting ends I answer my e-mails and holy crap it's almost noon. To my surprise I'm not hungry at all. I've been eating breakfast regularly for few years now, so when I wake up I'm usually hungry and ready to eat. This definitely has strong hunger suppression capabilities. Obviously getting all that caffeine that comes with this product this is an excellent pick me up drink. I'm ready and alert and very talkative during my meeting. This does well in picking me up in the morning and me sipping it for a while tends to prolong that energy till noon. I do notice a little bit of mood enhancement while I've been supplementing with this product. Usually my mornings felt good even thought I had a rough night waking up because of my colic baby. I'm not a morning person so after waking up I didn't need to remember to have my serving of this supplement. With the 45 servings that comes with the tube it's very easy to get this to be part of your morning routine. I didn't do the numbers before I started this product but I have not gained any weight while taking Opti burn ... Overall personally I'm very satisfied with this product. The only thing I would recommend is adding a little more ingredients to give more thermogenesis. I only felt this when I was doing some morning activity like carrying my baby around but I didn't feel it generating any heat on it's own like other products I've taken before.

Currently I found this for 35$ per tube which contains 45 servings. That comes out to 77 cents per serving. That is an awesome price for all the ingredients you are getting and the effectiveness that it has on me per say. Personally I'm going to buy this again for myself and my wife. I think it's mild enough for her also.

Side Effects

Nothing that I have experienced personally.

Conclusion

I have already hinted in my value review that I'm very pleased with this product and look forward to using it again. I think it has great value and provide positive results that many other fat supplements usually promise but rarely deliver. This will not make you loose fat alone so do not expect any results if you are not eating right and doing cardio. Personally I took this as a weight maintenance supplement and a morning energy drink and it performed ideally in my humble opinion. The hunger suppression in this product is spot on but unfortunately it has to much caffeine to take in the evening. I think they should consider using some of the ingredients and focusing on a night time formula because that is when most of us get the munchies. If I could forget about eating before going to bad this would be a revolutionary supplement that could corner it's own market (just a suggestion). I thank you for reading this and wish you to always stay full.
    • Aussie Summer: 9/10