Gut Health Probiotrophic Optimizer Reviews

By: EvoMuse

Gut Health Probiotrophic Optimizer is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by EvoMuse. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

September 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy Dosing
  • Improves Stool Consistancy

Quick thank you to EvoMuse for allowing me to run three of their products and apologies for the delay in the posting of this review. Unrelated note - I thought the name of this product was clever. Gt is the German word for "good", so Gt Health can also be read as Good Health. You learned something today.

GutHealth is touted as a digestive and immune health supplement. It contains 12 billion CFU of six strains of various bacilli (small intestine probiotics), and three prebiotics (nourish existing good bacteria in large intestine).

This is a good profile. 12 billion CFU from six strands of bacilli are within the standard counts for a probiotic supplement. You can find probiotics that supply as low as 10 billion CFU and contain anywhere from four to 40 probiotic strains. Some research suggests a probiotic should be in the 15-45 billion CFU range, with anything above that being excessive and only for marketing purposes.

A handful, but not many, probiotic supplements also include prebiotics, but I was unable to find any sort of baseline with which to gauge GutHealth's dosage.

I don't generally post specific ingredient profiles in my reviews, but probiotics are interesting to me and one of those supplements where additional research can be very beneficial to the buyer. Here's a short summary of the six probiotic strands in GutHealth.

Bacillus Coagulens: has been shown to decrease abdominal pain and bloating that's associated with a high protein diet
Bacillus Subtilis: has been shown to stimulate and improve innate immune function
Lactobacillus Casei: has been shown to reduce lactose intolerance, enhance nutrient digestion and absorption, and reduce GI inflammatory factors
Streptococcus Thermophilae: has been shown to reduce GI inflammatory factors and have potent immunomodulatory and anticarcinogenic effects
Lactobacillus Plantarum: has been shown to promote protein absorption/ utilization and reduce GI inflammatory factors
Bifidobacterium Breve: has been shown to alleviate gas symptoms typical with high protein ingestion, reduce bloating, and have powerful immunomodulary effects

I dosed GutHealth as instructed - two pills for the first five days and then one pill each day thereafter. I did have a few days in the cycle where I decided to pop two caps instead of one. Though it's not specifically stated, I've always read it's best to take priobiotics with a meal, thus I usually dosed GutHealth with lunch or dinner.

The pills are very easy to swallow. Absolutely no taste or anything along those lines.

The container for a probiotic needs to be of high quality and EvoMuse does a good job here with a totally blacked out plastic bottle.

I noticed significant results within five days of using GutHealth. I was more regular and had far healthier movements. I also had fewer instances of, what I like to call, preworkout evacuations. You know what I'm talking about. Gas and bloating was also slightly improved (though not erased entirely). This is how I usually respond to a good probiotic and it was obvious to me that GutHealth was performing as advertised.

With respect to immune function, I can't say I noticed any change however I'm very rarely sick as is. I did not have any issues with a summer cold prior to taking GutHealth or while on the product.

GutHealth is a solid deal despite the fact it's only currently available on EvoMuse's own website. At $33 for 75 caps, you're paying only .44c per cap. I personally got right around 60 days from this bottle, and even so the value still works out to .55c per dose.

Most of the higher level probiotics cost around $1.00 per dose, while some of the simpler products can run as low as .30c per dose. It really depends on the CFU count, the number of strands in the product, and the manufacturing process. All said and done, I think GutHealth is very competitively priced.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Evomuse has here a great supplement for anyone looking to better their overall health. I noticed results in a short time frame and those results lasted through the end of the bottle. Clearly the product delivers high quality and effective ingredients at a great price point. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.

August 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy Dosing
  • Immunity
  • Improves Nutrient Absorption
  • Improves Stool Consistancy

Hey SR, here today to review EvoMuse's Gut Health, a pro/prebiotic supplement for digestion and immune health. Ever since my ACL reconstruction about 7 months ago, I have been doing the Carb Nite Protocol, a Keto type diet for cutting. It has worked extremely well as at the time of my surgery I was 195 lbs and I am sitting now at 160 lbs. That being said, Keto diet can be pretty rough on your gut as with lots of meat, cheese, etc. you can get pretty backed up and bowel movements can become irregular and painful. I always try to get some fiber in and a multi with some digestion aids, but sometimes that's not enough. I was eager to try this to see if it would help. Review below.

Attached the supplement facts, and I feel this is a great well rounded profile that is an uptick on your basic probiotic supplement. GutHealth provides 12 billion CFUs with different strains of probiotics that help in digestion, inflammation, and protein synthesis. 12 billion is a good number, more than you find in good multis but maybe less than some of the elite standalone probiotics like NOW. EvoMuse then adds 100 mg of a prebiotic, 200 mg apple peel polyphenols and 100 mg zinc carnosine. These ingredients are aimed directly at bowl inflammation and immune system defense which nobody should complain about having added in. Overall, it looks like a premium digestion aid.

No taste, easy to swallow caps. It states to take 2 caps per day for the first 5 days, and then you can cut back to just one a day. Doesn't state to take with/without food or time of day, so I usually took with my protein shake in the morning. Easy protocol.

So bottom line how did it work? Being on a Keto diet eating mostly meat and eating a lot less than normal being n a caloric deficit as well, sometimes it might be 3-4 days without a bowel movement and not easy ones. While taking this I never went more than a day without a bowel movement and the movement was noticeably easier to pass. This being the case I knew my body was digesting the food better, meaning I was getting more protein and nutrients from it and the waste was being eliminated much more quickly throughout my body which is a huge benefit. Sometimes while strict dieting it's very easy to get sick as well, but I was in perfect health throughout my 2 month+ run of this product. After my carb nite cheat day I was noticeably less bloated than usual. Overall, I think GutHealth delivered on all of it's claims and I was very happy.

Seems very expensive at first, but I think the value is fair. You can find this for about $28 which gives you 75 caps. If you follow the protocol, that gives you a little over two months which is very nice. If you want to compare to something say like NOW probiotic 25 billion, that costs $15 for 50 days. A little more probiotic, none of the extras of Gut Health, and about two weeks less supply than Gut Health at 50 caps. I think with what they are giving you and the amount Gut Health is a good buy.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great option for someone doing low carb keto diets. If you are doing a regular routine, you could probably get by with standalone probiotic but if you're looking for that extra benefit this is a good option.

July 25, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy Dosing
    • Improves Bathroom Regularity
    • Aid
    • Immunity
    • Improves Nutrient Absorption
    • Improves Stool Consistancy

First off I want to thank EvoMuse for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This will be my second time using a probiotic product like this. With this being my second time using a product like this I have a much better idea now what a product like this is and suppose to do for you and I figured I would give it another try. Probiotic are to help you with gut issues, Help you poo more, create good bacteria, and help improve your immune system.

A lot of the ingredients in this I was unfamiliar with and because of that I do not know what the right dosages should be for each ingredient. Also because of this I was not sure if there were any other ingredients that should or could be added to this that would help make it better. I am going to guess that a lot of the stuff in here is dosed fairly well and they have most everything you need ingredient wise. They start off with some Zinc (from 100mg Zinc L-Camosine) 23mg. Now you get what they call their probiotrophic blend 12 billion CFU. You can look below to see in the ingredient profile I posted to see what's all in this blend. Then you get Apple Polyphenois 200mg and finally you get Fructooligosaccharides (FOS prebiotic inulin fiber) 100mg. I did find on their website some interesting stuff I will post. "In this now they say you will get Additional ingredients to bolster mucous membrane barrier function in the intestines preventing pathogenic bacteria from entering the bloodstream as well as apple peel polyphenol extract to greatly reduce inflammation".
      Also I read on their website this contains a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains. helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet. Encased in Entericap

This come in capsule form. I did notice there is a little bit of a coding on these capsules you will taste that a little bit if they sit in your month to long before you down them with water or whatever you are drinking with this.

Nothing to mix. They say on the label to start off with 2 capsules for the first 5 days and then 1 capsule a day after that. I decided I would stick with the 2 capsules everyday. I know it says on the label that a serving size is one capsule so you should get the full 75 servings. There are 75 capsules in this and if you take 2 of them everyday you will get 37.5 servings. I think it is better if you stick with the 2 capsules instead of just one per day.

Products like this do a lot of internal stuff that is not always very easy to notice or tell that it is working for you. The main thing this is suppose to help you with is any gut issues you may have. Gut issues are something I don't hardly ever have to deal with but I feel this just helped lesson those issues even more so. This will help you produce good bacteria and help to fight against any bad bacteria you may have. I feel this helped my immune system a little more. Since it is summer time I don't usually have much for issues with my immune system so I can't fully gauge this on how well it might have helped me with that. If it was the winter time when I deal with immune issues a lot more so then I would have been able to tell if this helped a lot more so. I know this helped with my digestion a lot better and because of that you will notice more frequent trips to the bathroom or at least I did with the last probiotic I was taking. With this I did not notice as many frequent trips to the bathroom. I know that when I did use the bathroom it seemed like there was a lot more poo than what I normally have. Because of the more poo I was getting rid of I feel it was helping to improve my nutrient utilization a lot better. On the other probiotic I was on before this made my stool a lot more softer and easier to come out but with this it was not always that much softer and easier to come out. There were times when I was on the other probiotic that very soon after I would take it I would have to head to the bathroom right away but with this I did not always notice that as much. Products like this I don't feel are a must have but I do think they serve a good purpose though. I did notice some good improvements with this but maybe not to the level I was expecting like I did with the last probiotic I was on. If your someone that does not have very frequent bowls movements I feel something like this is worth giving a try. I think for the most part this just helps keep you a little safer/healthier gut wise.

The cheapest I could find this was on dpsnutrition.com for $22.95 for 75 servings. I don't think that is to bad at all if you can get by with the one capsule a day. For me I did 2 everyday and I still feel the value is not to bad.

Side Effects

Nothing I really noticed. The only side you may notice is more trips to the bathroom but other than that nothing that you should be real worried about.

Conclusion

I did enjoy this product and feel it did help me some. I know there were times that I wondered if this was really helping me that much but had to judge it better by my trips to the bathroom. If your someone that has gut or digestive issue I feel this is a product worth giving a try. If you just looking for some better overall health I would add this. I would for sure give a product like this a try again at some point. Again I want to give a big shout out to EvoMuse for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.