(Better than 95% in Weight Loss > Thermogenics)

AlphaBurn is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by EvoMuse. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

September 6, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
  • No Side Effects
  • Some Targeted Fat Loss
  • Stimulant-free
    Hey, hey ladies and gents. Let me start by saying thanks to SR.com and EvoMuse for allowing me the opportunity to try a stimulant free fat burner at the end of my cut. They didn't send me just one 100 capsule bottle....they sent me TWO!! For that alone, you started off on the right foot!! I went on a solid cut for most of the summer trying not to lose muscle...just wanted to concentrate on losing body fat. It worked. I was able to stay around 200lbs while getting down around 12-13% bf. Now I have started season to work on getting my strength up. It's a viscous cycle.

Pretty simple profile here:

3mg's of Alpha Yohimbine and 4mg's of Bioperene. The Bioperene is in there to help the absorption of the Alpha Yohimbine. The Alpha is in there for the weight loss side of it. Alpha Yohimbine has been connected to weight loss for awhile now. Most fat burners have this ingredient in it nowadays.

Pretty little white capsules is what it comes in so you don't have to worry about a taste. There is no taste unless you want to bite down on them. I don't recommend that at all. I can say that taking one of these with some coffee is not a good idea as you will burp up something awful. Just take it with your protein shake or water. You might still burp shortly after but it will be far less worse than drinking coffee.

Mixability- There isn't really anything to mix it with.

Dosing- Dosing wise, I took one in the morning with my shake, and one again in the afternoon after my workouts.

While taking this I lost 6.7lbs. Not bad for the 2 months I took it. I wasn't expecting anything crazy and neither should you. It works, but as a compliment to diet and exercise. If you don't do the other two you probably aren't going to see anything from it. Upon taking the first capsule in the morning I noticed my body temperature start to rise. I expected this because of the label. What I didn't expect is if taking on an empty stomach I would soon start to get real cold. My hands would get clammy and it was almost like I needed a blanket. Food usually fixed the issue but I noticed a few times it didn't and I would remain hot/cold. Hard to explain, but it was like I had the cold sweats, if you know what those are. It wasn't a big deal to me and didn't effect me in any other way. I just thought it was strange that a product that was supposed to raise your core temp could also make you cold. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this.

EvoMuse sells it for $21.99 (100 capsules). That's the cheapest I found it on the internet. That's where I would order from if you're interested. At 2 pills a day you can get 50 days out of it if you take 2 every single day. Most of us don't so you can get 2+ months out of it.

Side Effects

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary while taking this. I did get some jitters, but I think that's normal for a product with Alpha Yohimbine in it. I didn't experience any of the anxiety that some people have reported comes from taking AY.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it's a SOLID stimulant free fat burner. I was thoroughly impressed. Great job EvoMuse on this. You guys have a simple, yet effective product. I appreciate the opportunity to try it out. Programs like this give me the opportunity to get to know more about other companies that I might not, otherwise, get to know. Kudos to you guys for participating.

Other Prices:
    DPS Nutrition   $25.90
    Amazon   $31.99

August 10, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Side Effects
    • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
    • Stimulant-free
      This was my first time using a standalone Yohimbine fat burner, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, I ended up being more than pleasantly surprised. Let's go over why in the following review of EvoMuse's AlphaBurn.

----Ingredient Profile: (9/10)----

Pretty cut and dry here, with 3mg of Alpha Yohimbine per capsule with only 4mg of Bioperene added to help increase the bio-availability and enhance the effectiveness (hopefully) of the aforementioned yohimbine. Simple yet effective labels always get points in my book, and this hits those marks.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: (9/10)----

AlphaBurn comes in capsules, so no taste to speak of beside the occasional after-burp of what I can only assume was the Bioperene, which was always extremely unpleasant yet tolerable considering it didn't happen often. Dosing for me was pretty simple. I always took 1-2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach with a source of caffeine (usually coffee), followed by my first meal around lunch time and then another cap approximately 6 hours after the first, again on an empty stomach with a source of caffeine. Easy enough.

----Effectiveness: (9/10)----

This was amazing in helping me burn fat, which I had recently acquired a lot of. At one point, I had ballooned to over 300 pounds, and I started AlphaBurn at around 285ish. At the end of the bottle, I was down to 265 for a total loss of 20 pounds. I did fasted cardio in the form of stationary bike for 30-60 minutes followed by whatever lifting I had planned for the day. I feel as though AlphaBurn definitely aided in burning fat during my workouts, and also with curbing my appetite as well. I almost never thought about reverting back to eating like a slob. AlphaBurn had me sweating like I had never sweat before during my cardio sessions. I could see clear changes in body composition after my run with AlphaBurn, which is always motivating in itself.

----Value: (9/10)----

EvoMuse is selling this directly through their website right now for $22, which works out to just 22 cents per serving. This is pretty incredible value for a product I found to be so effective, and to have it come directly through a brand website is, I believe, a first in my experience. I would buy this at that price without thinking twice.

----Side Effects: (10/10)----

None. I was fortunate to not even experience the increase in anxiety that sometimes comes along with yohimbine.

----Conclusion: (9/10)----

I was floored by how effective AlphaBurn turned out to be in helping me cut weight. Considering this, along with the very reasonable price and lack of side effects, I will definitely be turning towards this product again at some point in the future.

Other Prices:
      DPS Nutrition   $25.90
      Amazon   $31.99

August 9, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
      • No Side Effects
      • Some Targeted Fat Loss
      • Stimulant-free
      • Have To Fasted
      • No Carbs

I hadn't heard much of Evomuse until I saw their products on the front page of SR. I have heard about them, yet never really looked into them. After starting my first "serious" cut in a long time, I saw AlphaBurn and SuperNova being offered and decided to give it a shot. Accidentally(yet fortunately), EvoMuse sent me 2 extra products that I did not expect. I'll review the other 2 another day, but for all of my Evomuse reviews, I will be judging them as a stack.

Such a simple profile. Alpha-Yohimbine HCl at 3mg, and 4mg of BioPerine. For people who don't know what bioperine does... in the easiest way to explain it, it helps your body absorb stuff.

Alpha-Yohimbine on the other hand is basically another form of Yohimbine HCl, which they claim has a bit more effectiveness/more pure. I am a big fan of yohimbine hcl as it is, so if something similar yet more effective is offered to me, you know I'm going for it.

Yohimbine has plenty of data proving its effectiveness. Google it!

It says to take one pill twice a day. Easy enough. With yohimbine, you want to take it on an empty stomach, with plenty of time away from carb meals. Insulin negates the effects of yohimbine.

I ended up taking 2 pill in the morning towards the end, and one an hour or so before lunch.

While there is no taste, I did happen to burp one of these pills up one day, and boy was that an awful experience. All of that black pepper went up to my nose and throat, and it was an overall unpleasant experience that had me coughing. Only happened once,, and I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else.

I was very satisfied with the results I got from Alphaburn. Upon taking my first dose, I was able to get that "yohimbine-anxiety". This is the biggest problem most users have with yohimbine. It has some serious side-effects in some people. After years of using yohimbine, I may still get side effects, yet I know where they are coming from, so I don't panic and actually have come to enjoy them in the past few years. However, I did notice that the side effects were not as apparent with alphaburn as they were with basic yohimbine hcl. I remember reading somewhere that the side-effects were not as bad, so this may be a good thing.

I dropped a significant amount of weight while running Alphaburn. When I started my cut, I did not count calories in anyway. Towards the end of my run I did however(around 2500 calories). I ended up dropping about 18lb over 6-7 weeks. A lot of this was water weight of course, however, 18lb is no joke. I would have been happy with 8-10lb in that time. While my diet and cardio were the main factors, my results were def. amplified with running Alphaburn.

A good thing about Alphaburn is, it is easily stackable. I could stack this with a stimulated fat burner(as long as there is a small amount or no yohimbine in there), a non-stim fat burner(DCP from Evomuse works great), or even just as a standalone.

My body looks significantly better than it did just 2 months ago now, and I'm well on my way to my end goal.

I've seen this for around $26. If you stack it, it is a pretty good add-on, however it will raise your supplement bill quite a ways. As a standalone, I probably wouldn't pay for it and instead get a basic all-in-one thermo. If you can get away with just 2 pills a day, I'd say it is worth the cash. If you need 3-4 pills, I would recommend trying HCl instead.

Compared to Yohimbine HCl, it is much more expensive. While not overly priced, it would not be my first purchase while starting a cut. I would rather add it during the latter stages of a cut when everything slows down and I need an extra "push".

Side Effects

Yohimbine may come with some serious side effects in some people. Anxiety, chills, panic attacks, sweating, headaches... I get some slight side effects now and then, but I have come to enjoy them over the years. Just let's me know it is actually working. Start with the lowest dose possible to see how you react.

Conclusion

Alphaburn was fun to run. It helped with cardio sessions, made me sweat more, and most importantly, made my fat burn off faster. I would recommend trying it out if you like yohimbine hcl. As a standalone, it may not be my first go-to, but as something to take before cardio, I'd be open to keeping this around the house.

April 8, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
      • No Side Effects
      • Some Targeted Fat Loss
      • Stimulant-free

I'm at it again, this time I'm reviewing another stim-free fat burner. My supplement of choice? Evomuse's AlphaBurn-a yohimbine product that I stacked with DCP, another well-reviewed Evomuse product. I started this stack already fairly lean (about 9% BF), but I wanted to attack the fat in the lower ab and lower chest areas. Thanks to the good folks at Evomuse for supporting the TROOPs. I've heard nothing but good things about their products thus far; they seem to get it in terms of formulating innovative fat burners with the athlete in mind.

The ingredient profile is fully disclosed with just two ingredients; 3 mg of alpha yohimbine and 4 mg of bioperine for improved absorption. Alpha yohimbine is supposed to be a purer, more potent form of Yohimbine HCL. It is also supposed to diminish the side effects caused from taking high doses of yohimbine. In theory, yohimbine in its most potent form combined with bioperine for improved absorption looks like a win-win.

AlphaBurn contains 90 small white capsules. The label recommends one capsule twice a day on an empty stomach. I took the recommended dosage spread about 5 hours apart.

As previously mentioned, I was already fairly lean prior to taking AlphaBurn, so my primary goal was to tackle some of my more hard-to-hit areas, and AlphaBurn delivered. Combined with DCP, I tightened up quite nicely, even though my weight remained the same at 225. I lost about an inch and a half from my waist and gained a little more vascularity. I made no changes to my diet; I stayed at around 2700-3000 calories a day. I also didn't do any extreme cardio changes, so it was pretty effective. I wouldn't consider AlphaBurn a weight loss product, but more of a recomp supplement. I was quite pleased with the results.

Price-wise, I think AlphaBurn is a pretty good value. The price ranges anywhere from $26-$35.99. Taking the recommended dosage means that this will last you 45 days, meaning that AlphaBurn lasts about two weeks longer than similar products.

Side Effects

The only side effect that I noticed were chills throughout the day. It was actually kinda cool, because the chills alternated between the thermogenic effects of DCP.

Conclusion

This was the first yohimbine product that I've taken, and I'll definitely take it again. AlphaBurn seems to be one of those products that could be effective as a standalone, but really increases the effects of other thermogenics (stim or non-stim). I'm impressed.

April 8, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Purest Form Of Yohimbine
        • No Side Effects
        • Some Targeted Fat Loss
        • Dosing
        • Have To Fasted
        • No Carbs

Hey SR, here today to drop some reviews for a non/low stim fat burning stack i used while I cycled off stims for awhile. I've been cutting for a long time and it was time to reset the system, hit I was hoping to keep losing some of that fat. When I started this part of my cut I was at 165 lbs, and I have lost about 30 lbs over the course of 3-4 months since my ACL reconstruction. I have been using the Carb Nite program by Kiefer and it has worked very well. A lot was water weight, and unfortunately some muscle too, but this is the leanest I have been in a long time and I'm excited to keep it going and start a summer strength program. Pretty much all I have left is fat in the very stubborn areas of lower abs, love handles, lower pecs. Enter my excitement to try a product that advertises it's helpfulness in burning fat in these areas in Evomuse's Alphaburn. The review is below.

A fully disclosed 2 ingredient profile with 3 mg of alpha yohimbine and 4 mg of Bioperine for absorption. Alpha yohimbine is supposed to be a much more pure form of even Yohimbine HCL. Yohimbine can cause many a lot of side effects when taken in high dosages, but Alpha burn claims that since this is a much better form it does not cause the common side effects of anxiety, nausea, etc. I have used many yohimbine products before and never really had those side effects, even when I used standalone yohimbine HCL products by ethitech or primaforce. So overall, I like the innovation of trying supposedly the best form of yohimbine to maximize the results and efficacy and Bioperine is always a nice add as well.

No taste or mixability as these are small white capsules. Dosing I played with some. Alphaburn recommends taking one capsule twice a day on an empty stomach. This would deliver 6 mg of alpha yohimbine. It says not to exceed 4 caps a day. So according to research and a yohimbine calculator I found, the effective dose of yohimbine HCL for someone at my weight is 16 mg a day. Way below the recommended dosage, but since alpha burn is more pure maybe it should make up for that. I took two caps a day one in the morning and one before workout, but did work my self in the last couple of weeks to one in the morning and two preworkout. Dosing wasn't a problem for me as since I am cutting and doing carb nite, I am always fasted in the morning and preworkout and since my carbs are very very low I don't have to worry about the insulin spikes that can ruin the effectiveness of yohimbine. This however may not be the easiest protocol for everyone.

As I stated above, I've lost a lot of weight this past year and my best guess as far as body fat % is around 8-9%. I don't have a ton more to lose so my body is going to be stubborn with it so I wasn't expecting for the pounds to fly off with this, rather hopefully see some recomp effects in the problem areas. I can attest that this did help me in those areas as I saw a reduction in my love handles and tightening in my pecs. Ring a fat burner that works in alpha receptors in these stubborn areas I was really happy with the results, especially since I was it using any stimulants and I am limited in just using stairs, elliptical, and bike for cardio since I'm still a month away from being cleared to jog because of my knee. I would really like to try this stacked with a good fat burner thermogenic and some HIIT cardio. So did it work? Lost 3 lbs and in the right places so I am very happy with it.

Price. Aries here quite a bit, $26-$36 in most places. At $26 at does I think it's a very high value as it comes with 90 caps and if you stick to 2 a day it delivers 45 days. If you up it a little more you still get a month. Since most people would use this as an add on rather than a standalone it's expensive, but since this is a better form of yohimbine HCL you get what you pay for.

Side Effects

One of the usual side effects from yohimbine, did get some chills the first week or two. Hard to explain but if you've taken large dosages of yohimbine you know what I'm talking about.

Conclusion

The best yohimbine product I've taken and worked really well considering I was off stimulants and limited cardio. Would. Up again and would love to try it with a thermogenic.