Cell K.E.M. Reviews

By: Evogen

Cell K.E.M. is a Post-Workout Protein Supplement manufactured by Evogen. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

Overall
Overall
  March 28, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
    I used to take Cell Mass by BSN and loved it. This product is similar, but by far much better than Cell Mass. It is an all-in-one post workout recovery supplement. Contains proprietary blend of BCAA's, Creatine, Arginine, Citruline, Reservatrol, etc. (see their website for complete list of ingredients). It is extremely pure. You can tell when you open it by the fact that the grains are extremeley fine.

Take this right after workout about 20 minutes before protein shake/meal for best results. I also take first thing in the morning if I have slept for more than ten hours to curb catabolism from fasting.

No need to cycle off this product like other creatine blends. Due to the efficacy and pureness of this product, you do not need to load and it does not cause water retention or edema. So you can use this year round and no slide. I actually use about half of the recommended dose because it is so effective and I like to use it year round so I feel that I don't need as much because my muscle bellies are full. If I take a day off from training, I may take a scoop in the morning on an empty stomach or I may not take any that day depending on how I feel. May be stacked with Evogen Glycoject for some instand carbs post workout. Again, depends on if you are bulking or cutting.

For best results, stack with Evogen EVP pre-workout and take a protein shake or eat your meail twenty mintues after taking this.