Carnigen Reviews

By: Evogen

Carnigen is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by Evogen. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Overall
Overall
  August 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Weak Taste

I've previously used 3 tubs of Carnigen primarily during my competition prep for Men's Physique contests and feel like I've had enough time to use this product to give a decent review on how I feel about it.

Carnigen Blend (4 forms of Carnitine, 1000mg): This is the main ingredient in Carnigen, which utilizes 4 different forms of carnitine to help boost its effects from multiple chemical pathways. Carnitine is usually used as a fitness supplement for its ability to promote increased usage of fat stores for energy that has an effect throughout the day.
BioPerine (5mg): This is a fairly popular supplement that I've seen in quite a few products lately, due to it's addition of capsaicin from the pepper extract which acts as a mild thermogenic to aid in fat burning. It's known to also increase the effectiveness of other supplements, though I don't believe that quality of BioPerine was taken into account for this product.

I've tried both apple and raspberry lemonade. I think that both flavors taste great with small amounts of water but become very diluted if you tend to fill your water bottle up. It mixes easily and the dosing is a 1g scooper that is easy to use and take with to the gym if need be.

I believe this product is moderately effective. I experienced some added sweating from using it and did notice added fat loss (7-8lbs in a 8-week period), but since I generally take it with my competition prep, fat loss is a given due to other methods of fat burning that I utilize in conjunction with this product (stricter dieting and cardio). I do believe that the results that I got from the past tubs warranted continued use since I had a very effective cutting phase.

It's generally priced at $30 for 90 servings, but it does mention you can take up to 4 scoops/day which vastly reduces the serving count to 22.5/tub at that dosing. Since I only take anywhere from 1-2 servings/day and get around 60 days worth of product for $30, I think it's a decent value. I have attempted to try other carnitine rival products in the past that were cheaper with absolutely horrible results (Betancourt Carnitine Plus), so that alone sways me towards carnigen since I've never had any adverse effects.

Side Effects

Increased sweating and temporary spicy taste after ingesting.

Conclusion

Carnigen is a simple and straight forward product that offers a mild and consistent fat burning boost to help lose those extra pounds. It shies away from adding weird herbal blends that are all too common nowadays in the fat burning supplement world. It's moderately priced and may help shed that extra fat to help you look your best.