Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Trans4orm is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by EVLution Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  February 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Almost Always A Salespecial Can Be Found
  • Transparent Label
  • Moderate Caffeine Dose
  • Thermogenic
  • Under-dosed On The High Quality Ingredients
  • Contains Yohimbe

Hello all! Full intro on myself can be found on the forum here: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

This review is going to focus on the capsule version of this product as they make a powdered version now as well. I was originally contacted by the company directly and given a free full bottle in exchange for a review on BB.com. After I finished that entire bottle, I used a few more bottles as well.

Amount Per Serving %DV
Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine Powder (std. min. 50% A-GPC) 50 mg
Theacrine (as TeaCrine) 25 mg
Yohimbe Extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 20 mg
BioPerine (Black pepper fruit extract) 5 mg
Huperzia Serrata Extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A)(club moss)

As you can see from the label, this product is full disclosure for all the ingredients which is one of the first things I look for in a product. The bullet point ingredients that caught my eye was the caffeine content, the Coleus Extract, the Alpha GPC, TeaCrine and Yohimbe. I can not think of a product on the market that includes all of those ingredients.

I do have some issues with the dosing of some ingredients because they are much lower than I would prefer to see. In the scope of pricing, I understand that EVL would need to under-dose some items to keep the price point reasonable. I do like that there is not a stupid amount of caffeine in each serving. It seems fat burners are turning into caffeine pills for some companies. In a perfect world, I would like to see the Coleus Extract increased by 50 or 100mg. The Alpha GPC I would like to see much higher, in the range of 200-300mg. The TeaCrine would be great at 100-125mg. The Yohimbe is at a good point to attract the masses without potentially causing any side effects.

Taste >> Since I have only taken the pill form of this product, there is nothing to report in the taste category.

Mixability >> Nothing to mix here.

Dosing >> Per the bottle >> As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 serving 4-6 hours later in the afternoon. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. To support overall health, drink 8 glasses of water over the course of a day. TRANS4ORM may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.

Personally, I used this product once a day in the morning before my cardio. Prior to re-reading the label today, I did not realize the recommendation of cycling this product. I'm not sure if that is because of the Coleus Extract and the effects that may have on test levels. Or is it recommended just so a person does not build up a tolerance to some of the ingredients? I couldn't find anywhere on EVL's website an explanation for that.

This product worked pretty well for me and how I used it. The moderate amount of caffeine was just enough to get me going for my morning cardio and lasted long enough to get me through the session as well. With only 175mg from natural sources, there was no crash afterwards and I was ready to move onto the next task. The dose of Yohimbe also did a good job of heating me up during the cardio and quickly getting the sweat going. I know that may not mean much to some, but a nice sweat gives me the impression that I am actually doing something and achieving my goals.

The one aspect that I was disappointed with was the mental focus that the bottle claims to provide. As I mentioned in the ingredients section, I do not feel the Alpha GPC and TeaCrine is dosed high enough to have this intended effect. At the same time, I realize that upping the dosage of these expensive ingredients would have an effect on the price and value of this product.

Overall, there has to be some give and take on this product when it comes to effectiveness.

Currently on EVL's site, you can get a 30 serving bottle for $19.99 or double that to a 60 serving bottle for just $5.00 more. Even better, BB.com currently has a special going on where you can get two 60 serving bottles for $42.

Side Effects

Personally I did not experience any side effects with this product. Is does contain Yohimbe, so those who do not like that product and/or try to avoid it should be cautious. The dosage is not ridiculous, so most should be ok.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this is a nice product for either someone new to taking fat burner products and/or someone looking for a fat burner that is not just a caffeine pill. I could foresee this product being a replacement for morning coffee if you don't have time and have to leave the house quickly. With this product being available at many different websites, there always seems to be some kind of special going on that will help you save some money and lessen the effect on your wallet if you are hesitant to give this a try. As you can see from my rating; this is a middle of the road product in my opinion. Worth a shot if you are looking for something new but don't have much money to spend.

Thank you for reading my review and let me know if you have any questions

• Wis3guy
    5 days ago

Nice Job. Are they using Yohimbe bark? If so, from what I have read is potentially going to give different results, as it varies in strength compared to Yohimbine HCL.

• dmf8625
    5 days ago

Wis3guy -- The label does reference bark with no mention if it is standardized to HCL. Since the dose is listed at 20mg, there is no way it would be HCL, or at least the 98% many are familiar with.

Other Prices: