Stacked Protein Lean has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Blended Protein

Stacked Protein Lean Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

Protein > Blended Protein
Stacked Protein Lean is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by EVLution Nutrition. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Stacked Protein Lean has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Blended Protein

Overall
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Blend
  • Recovery Aid
    I have tried a few EVL products and they have all been pretty good to me so far. I have heard the EVL proteins are pretty tasty so I had to jump on this to see how it Stacked up.

Profile 8
    I think this profile of this is pretty solid.
    It is a blend that is made up of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Egg White Protein, which is not bad at all. It covers basically everything you want in a blend.
    You also get a Glutamine Blend (L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides ) to help with recovery. Also added in is the Enzyme Blend (Aminogen, Lactase)
    I would like to see the creamer tossed though.
    Now they add in a stimulate free complex consisting of, CLA, L-carnitine L- Tartrate, Red pepper extract, and BioPerine .
    All this gives you 25 grams of protein in a 38 grams scoop.
    In all that you get a stimulate free fat burning complex
    5 grams of Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides
    Appetite control
    Gluten free

Taste 9
    I had the Chocolate decadence and this stuff was awesome. I had three servings a day for the first few days just because it tasted so dang good. No matter what I mixed it with. Water, milk, half and half. Just great!

Mixing 9
    Blender bottle and you are fine. A few shakes and no clumps or anything.

Effectiveness 8.5
    As with most proteins it is really how well your stomach handles one. I never had an issue with this one. It felt light but filling and took care of the sweet tooth cravings. I can not say it really curbed the appetite but maybe it did because it would fill me up somewhat. I looked forward to having this everyday and I have never went through a tub of protein as fast as I did with this one. I blasted through this one. I feel it was somewhat due to me double scooping it and also the great taste of this. I really wanted to just have a shake of this for the taste of it sometimes. I didn't but it was that good to me.
    I will say I never had any bad stomach issues or bathroom trips like some new proteins seem to do at times to me.

Value.
    I found a 2 lb tub of this which is 23 servings for 24.99 on amazon. With prime that is not a bad deal. I never did find the bigger tubs on amazon though , maybe being that it is a kinda new protein, I don't know. Maybe it only comes in this size?

Overall
    I was pleased with and feel it is a sold protein for what it is. No stomach issues, Hunger suppression , and some properties to aid in recovery, not much more to ask for.
    • Chocolate decadence : 9/10

• MarsheS
      March 17, 2017

Nice review, I tried the trial size of the normal EVL Stacked Protein of Chocolate Decadence. I thought the word "Decadence" was just a fancy word of naming the flavor but it was really true and delicious lol. Once in my mouth, it would slowly start to "vanish" so I understand you! xD

Yea, the Stacked Protein Lean is new, it came out like 2 months ago only along with their Gainer and natural version of Stacked Protein... So for now, it only comes in the 2lbs version.

• Wis3guy
      March 17, 2017

I will have to try this, I agree on the creamer as well. Why put it in, it doesn't need to be.

• Firefighter
      March 19, 2017

I had the gingerbread cookie flavor of this and it was awesome. I will be trying the chocolate peanut butter and cookies and cream flavors soon!