LeanMode Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Fat Loss
  • Can Be Mixed With Other Supplements
  • Not Dosed Well
  • Too Sweet

I purchased leanmode because it has been bestseller fat burner for last few years on bodybuilding.com. I've been regularly training recently and managed to lose 40 kg already, so I already experienced weight loss plateau and all the difficulties associated with fat. Before leanmode I tried two fat burners and both of them contained stimulants. After finishing several jars of them, I decided to give a try to this bestseller.

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) Powder (std. min. 60% CLA) 1,000 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 1,000 mg
Green Coffee Bean Extract 200 mg
Garcinia Cambogia Extract (std. min. 60% HCA) (fruit rind) 200 mg
Green Tea Leaf Extract (std. min. 60% EGCG) 100 mg

Absolutely Everything listed in here are natural sources responsible for transporting body fat to mitochondria and boost energy levels when creating calorie deficit. According to many researches, both CLA and L-Carnitine are scientifically proved ingredient to help utilize body fat, thus making them essential ingredients for weight watchers. In addition to this, L-Carnitine is good Energy contributor and metabolism booster. Garcinia Cambogia Extract is very good source to suppress you appetite and you can also find lots of products of them created from other manufacturers. Other ingredients are strong antioxidants and when taken probably, they will undoubtedly help your body to function effectively.

I cut sugary drinks years ago and never regret it, so this supplement is very sweet for me, even if I mixed it with 0.5 liters of water, still very hard to swallow. Mixes normally but not fully, so you need to shake it very well or just use small hand mixer. Most relevant thing why I dislike this product is it's dosing. CLA can be taken up to 6,000 mg per day and L-carnitine up to 5,000 mg. With 1,000 mg of each leanmode becomes very poorly dosed and for benefits must be taken at least twice per day.

I started consuming leanmode as directed by manufacturer, absolutely nothing changed, no appetite suppression, no energy, no change on body and no movement on scale. Tried to drink two times per day, but nothing changed and wasn't very easy for my body to absorb as a first thing in the morning.

But I managed to find solution: I've purchased unflavord BCAAs earlier and as you may know they taste terrible, almost impossible to swallow. I mixed leanmode with unflavored from other brand BCAAs, both of them easily neutralized their tastes and changes started to appear immediately. After one week of use small portion of muscles still appeared on my body and scale started to go down again!

The cheapest way to purchasr leanmode is bidybuilding.com, where it costs 19.97 $ only 30 servings. It might not cost as expensive as other effective fat burners but given information, you still have to purchase other supplements, thus all current prices on every online markets logically seems very high for such additional jar...

Side Effects

When drink on empty stomach or first thing in the morning irritated stomach very much. Otherwise nothing can happen to me.

Conclusion

As an experienced man in burning fat, I can definitely assure you to always include BCAAs in your supplement. They promote protein synthesis and indirectly help you burn some fat. Products like leanmode are only so called "add-on" Items to them and absolutely not guaranteed to make you lose weight. They can even represent danger to your heart health when taken not properly. There are lots of amino acids' complexes available, which contain both: BCAA and Fat Burning ingredients. So I Advice to rely on them. I also have to say stimulant free fat burners will take much more time to show some impact, because boosting metabolism and burning fat are in positive correlation.
If your body can tolerate caffeine and L-Taurine, just go for Stimluant Thermogenics!
  • Blueraz: 8/10
  • Furious Grape: 8/10
  • Pink Lemonade: 7/10

• MarsheS
    November 16, 2018

The Value section needs numbers $$$$ and places to find the product.