FocusMode Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

FORUM TOPICS
FocusMode is a Nootropic manufactured by EVLution Nutrition. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 27, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Mental Focus
  • Better Mood
  • More Alterness
  • Lower Anxienty
    First off I want to thank Evlution Nutrition for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. This was my fist ever Nootropics product I have used. I had been wanting to give this product a try ever since they released it and was hoping it might show up on the trooper program and it finally did. When they put this on the trooper program I seen they only put one bottle on there and figured I would have a really hard time trying to claim this once it became available. I would like to see them put this back on the trooper program so more people can try this and help get them some more reviews. I think having only one review is not enough to really gauge just how good of a product this is because not everyone reacts the same to a product. I really like the idea behind these kind of products. I was really looking forward to giving this a try once I was able to claim it. I know what it's like when I take a pre-workout that has really good focus ingredients and with this being strickly a focus product I figured it would be pretty good.

Ingredients:
    I am not totally familiar with a lot of the ingredients they use in Nootropics but from what I noticed this is decently dosed at 2 caps. If you go with three caps you will really notice this a lot more and feel that is how it should be dosed. I am glad to see everything is listed in here and no prop blends. The one ingredient that really seems to be lacking a bit is the Theacrine at 25mg. I have heard the amount that you should be getting is at least 100mg to be a lot more effective. This is designed to help you with Metal Focus, Performance, Motivation, Memory, Energy, and Mood. Here is a little better breakdown as to what each ingredient is and what it does.

N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE (600mg)
    A more soluable form of L-Tyrosine, which is an amino acid and nutrient precursor for approximately 90% of the brain's 3 stimulatory catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).

GUARANA SEED EXTRACT (340mg)
    Sourced from the Amazon, Guarana Seed naturally contains guaranine, which helps support energy, endurance, performance, mental focus and alertness levels.

ALPHA-GPC (200mg)
    Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) is a plant based compound that is a natural precursor to acetylcholine, which plays a role in memory, focus, and cognitive function.

CHOLINE BITARTRATE (200mg)
    A more bioavailable form of choline that supports the production of acetylcholine, which plays a role in memory, focus, and cognitive function.*

Theacrine (as TeaCrine) (25mg)
    Derived from a unique molecule in tea leaves and using the only validated for purity form, Theacrine (as TeaCrine) supports mood, focus and concentration and energy without jitters.*

ZEMBRIN (25mg)
    Clinically studied extract of the South African plant Sceletium Tortuosum. Helps support mood, motivation, focus and attention.*

HUPERZINE SERRATA EXTRACT (10 mg)
    Sourced from the Clubmoss plant, Huperzine Serrata is a natural acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which by promoting higher levels of acetylcholine - an essential neurotransmitter for many mental functions, helps support mental focus and concentration.

Value:
    Right now hardly any sites carry this product or product line. bodybuilding.com is the one place I could find this and they want $29.99 for 30 servings. With not being as familiar with Nootropics and how they are usually price these kind of products it's a little harder for me to give this as good a rating as I maybe should. I am going to say for the price they want for this I don't think it's to bad. So basically a dollar a serving. If you can do the 2 caps its decent but if you need that third cap it does bring the price down a little.

Taste:
    No taste these come in capsules

Mixing/Dosing:
    Nothing to mix. Dosing is pretty simple. They say to take 2 cap with a glass of water. For best results they say to take after breakfast in the morning. They say not to take 2 hours before bed and you may have trouble sleeping. In the mornings before I would heard to work is when I normally would take this. I wanted that little better focus and energy to help get me going better. I started out with 2 caps for most of the bottle then I upped it to 3 caps to see if I would notice any real difference and I did. I felt this was a lot better at 3 caps instead of 2.

What better than something that will give you some better mind and mental focus. Like I said above this was my first time every using a Nootropics type product so can't really compare it to other products out there and know if it was any better or not. A product like this is made to help people focus better on work, study, training, and gamers. I was hoping this would give me a little better mind, mental focus, mood and energy. I used this mainly in the mornings before I would head to work. I like to be able to start my day off at work with a good clear mind so I can focus better and help keep me in a better mood along with a little extra energy. I think for the most part this helped me some. It felt like it seemed to help more and I seemed to do better at work and could better concentrate more on what I was doing. I felt like it was just enough to help get me going but could have been a bit more. For me this felt like it could only do so much and could not go the next level it was trying to do. This I noticed at 2 capsules. When I upped it to 3 caps it seemed to help a lot more which was better. I did enjoy it on days when I took it in the morning. A few times I forgot to take it in the morning and could notice I was not using it. I did not feel as alert and my energy was not as good either. It also seemed to be easier to let other little distraction like things bother me more.

While I was using this I had some stuff come up that was really stressing me out a lot. When I get stuff on me that really bothers me I feel horrible for awhile until it finally passes. I figured with the things I was going through this would be a good time to use this product and see if it can help to clear my mind some. This was going to be a big test for me to see if this product was as good as they say it is. I will say I thought this helped me fairly well at handling the stress better. I know my mind would feel more clear and could concentrate a lot better on other stuff. I was really glad to have this at the time I did because I felt it helped me a lot doing that time. For me when I get things on my mind that really bother me a lot it can be really hard to not think about it and not let it stress me out. I am the kind of person when I get really stressed out I don't eat and that's not good especially when I lift all the time. I think overall it really helped me get through this a lot better than I probably would have if I would not have had this.

On days when I was not working I would not always take this right away in the mornings. A lot of the time I would wait until later in the afternoon shortly before I would go and workout. I wanted to add this to my pre-workout to help give me that better mental focus. I think it did help me some but I never felt that super crazy like mental focus I like to have even though the pre-workout I was using did have some of those ingredients in it. I know lately some of the pre-workouts I have been using have had more mental focus like ingredients in them. I am not sure if you can get more use to mental focus ingredients if you use them all the time like you can with caffeine and stims where it does not work as well after so long and you need to cycle off them for awhile.

Side Effects:
    Nothing I noticed but heard if taken to close to bed time you may have trouble sleeping.

Overall:
    I really enjoy using this kind of a product. I think this product did what it was suppose to do for me. I think this product has a lot of potential to it but just feel that it is missing a little something in this to help take it to the next level and be a little more effective. With this being my first ever Nootropics product I have used I can't really compare it to any other brands out there and know if it is any better of a product than they are. I would be more than happy to give this another try but first want to try some other brands just to see if I notice any big differences. I think this product is more than worth giving a try. What I like about this kind of product is that anyone can use this and benefit from it not just people who workout. I would like to see more sites start carrying this product and product line. I think overall they do make some decent products which I have used. Again I want to give a big shout out to EVl for making a product like this and for letting me try it.