EVLTest Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

Overall
Overall
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 28, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Ralxed Mood
  • Deep Sleep
  • A Little Pricey
  • Maybe Better With 2 Bottles Back To Back

First off, I would like to thank EVLution Nutrition and the SR Troop program for the opportunity to try this product.

This is the second product I have tried to date for EVLution.

I am an older gentleman and can always use that extra boost. I have responded very well to t-boosters that contain the clinically dosed 3 mg per day of d-aspartic acid. In the past I have used probably a dozen different t-boosters, most with clinical dosage of d-aspartic acid and a few without it.

The prior review has posted the ingredients, so I am not going to duplicate it again.

It's a very straightforward profile, no prop blends

The Zinc and Magnesium is why the product should be taken prior to bed. Also known as ZMA in the past.

Per the directions, 4 tablets on an empty stomach 30-60 min prior to bed.

Tablets are rather large, and they have the EVL logo etched into them, which is a plus. Considering I have taken similar looking pills pre-bed, downed them and then second guessed myself if I took double the dose in error.

The first effect I noticed was the zinc & magnesium's effect on sleep. I have always responded well to this combination before bed. Able to fall asleep, but have a habit without a sleep product, to wake up at least once in the middle of the night, every night to pee. From day one I slept though the night probably 28 of the 30 days that I can remember.

The first week was a bit odd, I actually had a noticeable drop in libido for several straight days, maybe due to the DIM, but that subsided into week 2.

The second to fourth week I noticed increased libido-not consistent though, a more relaxed mood, not aggressive, which was different from past t-boosting experiences. I expected to notice the alpha male feeling, as I would with straight up DAA. Hunger increased into week two as well.

Consistently, the sleep was deep, crazy dreams and the relaxed mood was prevalent. Libido was up, but not consistently through the duration of the bottle.

Overall it worked, but not as well as other t-boosters with DAA or straight up DAA.

You can get this for $30 at various retailers online. It's an ok price, but for the effectiveness, if you respond well to straight DAA, that is the cheaper route in my opinion for 30 days of use.

Side Effects

The drop in libido was the main side effect I noticed during the first week of use.

Conclusion

I thought this was a decent product and I would buy it again if I had some cash to burn, but I would run two bottles back to back.

It's worth a try for yourself

• onder18
    June 28, 2015

Nice review. Did it increase your performance in the gym any?