EVLTest Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 7)
Click here to show all EVLTest reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 24, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido

Thanks to EVL and TROOPS for the opportunity to review this product. At the time of starting this I had been off all PHs and other growth enhancers for a while and wanting to try a natural test booster to just feel a little better. In the past RCSS and Myokems products did just that for me.

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 11 mg 550%
Magnesium (as Aspartate) 160 mg 40%
Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30 mg 200%

D-Aspartic Acid 3,120 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 750 mg
(std. min. 40% saponins)(fruit)
Fenugreek Seed Extract 500 mg
(std. min. 50% Saponins)
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

Pretty standard ingredient profile for a test booster, the DIM was new to me and is said in studies to help with the metabolism of estrogen. The D-Aspartic Acid is dosed right, but recent studies has brought into question how much it actually helps people who are already in a healthy test range in past products it has seemed to help me though. Then you have Tribulus and Fenugreek which are in most test boosters it seems.

Pills suggested to be taken 30 minutes before bed pretty simple.

Alright, well theres not a whole lot or me to say right here so I will start off with the only positive I saw while on this. Libido was slightly elevated but nothing to write home about. Im 27 and my gf is pretty attractive so I don't usually have a problem in that category anyways, but I did notice even when she wasn't around at certain times of the day id go from 6 to midnight for no reason.
When im on a test booster I want to feel a few things besides libido though and this just didn't deliver. Alpha feeling in the gym negative I felt good after my PWO and had some good workouts but nothing like when I was on testogen or alphadex. The DIM is supposed to help with estrogen so I would expect to lean out a little but if anything I did the opposite and felt bloated on several occasions.

This can be found for around 30 bucks and a few places have BOGOs or B2GOs so that brings it up a little as far as pricing goes. So around a $1 a day for a libido booster just isn't plausible for me when several other options have given superior results for just a few dollars more.

Side Effects

This only had 2 effects on me at all good or bad 1st was the libido (good) 2nd was Acne the 1st 2 weeks which is expected and I thought meant it was kicking in but it quickly subsided and that's that.

Conclusion

I just felt like this product fell flat. EVL puts so much attention and effort into marketing and how their products look that I think maybe they neglect the performance a tad.