EVLTest Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

Overall
Overall
2.0
2.0
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 1, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Maybe Better With 2 Bottles Back To Back
  • Ineffective
  • Pill Size
  • Taste
I was given the opportunity to test and review EVLution Nutrition EVLTest through the SRTroops program here on SupplementReviews.com, which I want to give a BIG Shoutout and THANK YOU to SupplementReviews and EVLution for the chance to test and review this product! This review is for the FULL 30 serving product, which is in the pill form (in case this becomes a powder mix one day). This is not a paid review, but one that I was given the product for free in exchange of submitting a completely honest review. This is the second product from EVLution that I had a chance to review, but not the first Test Booster.

Log Entries: http://goo.gl/nv5khL

Product Image (Image Link): http://goo.gl/wCQiXT

Formula
Seen below in the image, you can see the many different ingredients contained in EVLTest (I include the facts/image below in case of a formula change):

Supplement Facts (Image Link): http://goo.gl/t5iGzJ
D-Aspartic Acid 3,120mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (std. min. 40% saponins)(fruit) 750mg
Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 50% Saponins) 500mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

Other Ingredients: Isomalt, stearic acid, methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, povidone

EVLution does a good job at breaking down what each ingredient does in the following link: http://goo.gl/I8EIeW

Mixability/Taste
This product came in pill form, which did have a very herbal taste that is similar and known to the taste of the ingredients contained. It wasn't too much of an issue, but I always brushed my teeth after taking it.

This is a product in pill form and is directed to take 4 tablets on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime. I stuck to this routine on most days, but a few times I had to take it during the day.

Effectiveness (4/10)
I logged this product for 30 days, and it was clear that it had not been working (make sure to check out my log). I never really saw any strength gains or a body recomposition. Below are the measurements from start to finish, which you can see by reading my log as well.

Copied from my log
(FINAL Measurements for EVLution Nutrition EVLTest Log)
Measurements (Previous Measurements: http://goo.gl/MQfuAS )
Ending/Starting
Right Calf: 16.5in / 16.45in
Left Calf: 17.0in / 16.75in
Shoulders: 28.5in / 28in
Chest: 49.0in, 49.5in flexed / 47.5in

The numbers are a bit of a mixed bag, but it was apparent that I lost a bit of fat/muscle tone. Being the second Test Booster product that I have logged I was able to see the difference of an effective product and a ineffective product as this one was.

Advertised claims by EVLution Nutrition:
-SUPPORTS NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
I do not have any blood tests to show if this was affected positively or negatively, but I did not see any of the symptoms of a increased test level with the exception of some slight acne.

-MUSCULAR STRENGTH
I did see a few PR's met while taking this, but I felt it was due to the NutraBio Pre Extreme 3.0 and not this product.

-STAMINA
Again as above.

-PERFORMANCE
Again as above.

SUPPORTS OPTIMAL SLEEP
I can honestly say that I did not see any change in my sleeping schedule or routine while using this product, with the exception of the first night.

Side Effects
I didn't see a increase in my sex drive but more of a slight decrease, which I would expect the Estrogen Blocking agent (DIM) to be the culprit. As mentioned above I did see a slight amount of acne on the back of my triceps, but it seemed to vanish after 2 weeks into the log.

Value (2/10)
This product is very cheap in cost, but due to the lack of effectiveness I feel no cost is going to increase the value of this product.

Overall (2/10)
Being the second product that I have tried from EVLution Nutrition I will honestly say that I am once again very disappointed, and for me it seems that I can't recommend this company or their products from this point. I would love to see a product from EVLution that would work for me, but this product along with ENGN was totally ineffective for me.

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews.com and EVLution Nutrition for allowing me the opportunity to review their product EVLTest! Thank you for reading, and comment below!