6.2

(Better than 10% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

EVLTest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by EVLution Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

July 17, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Deep Sleep
  • Better Sleep
  • Some Endurance Increase
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Needs A Built In AI
Once again I wanted to thank SR Troops for this opportunity to try out this product. I would like to say that I've used this in conjunction with my Research Chemical in my PCT stack. Besides the typical PCT, I wanted to add some kind of DAA OCT to highten up the results in my recovery mode.

EVL Test

THE COMPLETE STRENGTH AND RECOVERY FOUNDATION*
SUPPORTS NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS*
MUSCULAR STRENGTH*
STAMINA*
PERFORMANCE*
SUPPORTS OPTIMAL SLEEP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients: A - The ingredients here are straight forward, no prop blend, very distinguishable.

120 Tablets
Serving Size 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 11 mg
Magnesium (as Aspartate) 160 mg
Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate)

Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

Pretty straight forward ingredients. DAA studies show that 3k mg is optimal for natural testosterone increase production. So with 3120 they have found a good sweet spot.

Tribulus - I am personally not a fan of this product, as Ive never seen any positive outcomes on natural test production. I think all Trib products are bunk and do nothing more than take your hard earned money away.

Fenugreek - Extract has been shown to also elevate natural levels of Testosterone within the body. It has traditionally been used to enhance libido and masculinity. (always good to have for extra libido)

DIM - I personally love anything DIM related, because Ive read studies that it helps the body naturally flush extra estrogen out of the body in which case it regulates normal levels. DIM is sourced from cruciferous vegetables like Broccoli and Kale, which support metabolism of estrogen.

Also ZMA which helps with sleep and natural testosterone boosts while resting and in recovery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dosages: A+ - Very straight forward. 4 pills an hour before you hit the bed.

Effectiveness: B+

I used this in conjunction with Nolva to recovery from my HDROL cycle. the HDROL cycle shut me down completely, so I wanted something that would aid Nolva in recovery of my normal Test levels.

First thing EVL test did was help make my sleep more sound and deeper. I have a habit of waking up in the middle of the night and running to pee to the bathroom because of all the excessive amounts of water I drink during my evening workout. This always interrupts my deep sleep cycle and I always wake up groggy and tired in the morning. EVL test allowed me to get a deeper uninterrupted sleep and I always woke up fresh and ready for the day.

The next part where EVL shined for me was strength. After my cycle ended, the pumps disappeared, and cortisol went on an attack to try to eat at my hard earned muscles. EVL Test helped keep my strength up and I was able to retain about half of the mass that I put on. I have always responded well to DAA products and I feel like this has helped me progress with my strength gains in PCT as well as keeping some of my size.

The last thing that this product did was increase my energy levels. Yes during the day the following day, I was not only wide awake up but also full of energy, and I did not require my ritual cup of coffee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: B+ This product can be found around $30 for 30 days. $1 a day. Not too shabby. A lot cheaper than most DAA products out there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall: B+

This product is great. I wish it also had some kind of AI within it, than I would have def gave it an A+ in that category. However, with the ingredients listed and how well it helped speed up my recovery, and at the price point, I would recommend trying this product out for other people.

Overall
Overall
2.0
2.0
  July 1, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Maybe Better With 2 Bottles Back To Back
  • Ineffective
  • Pill Size
  • Taste
I was given the opportunity to test and review EVLution Nutrition EVLTest through the SRTroops program here on SupplementReviews.com, which I want to give a BIG Shoutout and THANK YOU to SupplementReviews and EVLution for the chance to test and review this product! This review is for the FULL 30 serving product, which is in the pill form (in case this becomes a powder mix one day). This is not a paid review, but one that I was given the product for free in exchange of submitting a completely honest review. This is the second product from EVLution that I had a chance to review, but not the first Test Booster.

Log Entries: http://goo.gl/nv5khL

Product Image (Image Link): http://goo.gl/wCQiXT

Formula
Seen below in the image, you can see the many different ingredients contained in EVLTest (I include the facts/image below in case of a formula change):

Supplement Facts (Image Link): http://goo.gl/t5iGzJ
D-Aspartic Acid 3,120mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (std. min. 40% saponins)(fruit) 750mg
Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 50% Saponins) 500mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

Other Ingredients: Isomalt, stearic acid, methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, povidone

EVLution does a good job at breaking down what each ingredient does in the following link: http://goo.gl/I8EIeW

Mixability/Taste
This product came in pill form, which did have a very herbal taste that is similar and known to the taste of the ingredients contained. It wasn't too much of an issue, but I always brushed my teeth after taking it.

This is a product in pill form and is directed to take 4 tablets on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime. I stuck to this routine on most days, but a few times I had to take it during the day.

Effectiveness (4/10)
I logged this product for 30 days, and it was clear that it had not been working (make sure to check out my log). I never really saw any strength gains or a body recomposition. Below are the measurements from start to finish, which you can see by reading my log as well.

Copied from my log
(FINAL Measurements for EVLution Nutrition EVLTest Log)
Measurements (Previous Measurements: http://goo.gl/MQfuAS )
Ending/Starting
Right Calf: 16.5in / 16.45in
Left Calf: 17.0in / 16.75in
Shoulders: 28.5in / 28in
Chest: 49.0in, 49.5in flexed / 47.5in

The numbers are a bit of a mixed bag, but it was apparent that I lost a bit of fat/muscle tone. Being the second Test Booster product that I have logged I was able to see the difference of an effective product and a ineffective product as this one was.

Advertised claims by EVLution Nutrition:
-SUPPORTS NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
I do not have any blood tests to show if this was affected positively or negatively, but I did not see any of the symptoms of a increased test level with the exception of some slight acne.

-MUSCULAR STRENGTH
I did see a few PR's met while taking this, but I felt it was due to the NutraBio Pre Extreme 3.0 and not this product.

-STAMINA
Again as above.

-PERFORMANCE
Again as above.

SUPPORTS OPTIMAL SLEEP
I can honestly say that I did not see any change in my sleeping schedule or routine while using this product, with the exception of the first night.

Side Effects
I didn't see a increase in my sex drive but more of a slight decrease, which I would expect the Estrogen Blocking agent (DIM) to be the culprit. As mentioned above I did see a slight amount of acne on the back of my triceps, but it seemed to vanish after 2 weeks into the log.

Value (2/10)
This product is very cheap in cost, but due to the lack of effectiveness I feel no cost is going to increase the value of this product.

Overall (2/10)
Being the second product that I have tried from EVLution Nutrition I will honestly say that I am once again very disappointed, and for me it seems that I can't recommend this company or their products from this point. I would love to see a product from EVLution that would work for me, but this product along with ENGN was totally ineffective for me.

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews.com and EVLution Nutrition for allowing me the opportunity to review their product EVLTest! Thank you for reading, and comment below!

June 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Better Sleep
  • Some Endurance Increase
  • A Little Pricey
  • Maybe Better With 2 Bottles Back To Back
  • Falls Short In Some Areas

A special thanks to EVL for supplying EVL Test to the SR TROOPS to try out. EVL test is a testosterone booster designed to increase libido and stamina, strength, and promote more restful sleep. It comes complete with a full clinical dosage of the well-known D-Aspartic acid along with some extra ingredients designed to compliment testosterone enhancement.

The profile consists of all the ingredients completely and accurately detailed in terms of dosage and form with no prop blends. This alone is a always a plus for me.

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 11 mg 550%
Magnesium (as Aspartate) 160 mg 40%
Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30 mg 200%

Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

As you can see, it contains a promising profile of ingredients well known to help enhance free testosterone, boost libido, and modulate estrogen. The added ZMA complex is a nice bonus to have as it is best to supplement with this combination at bedtime. It should be noted that while the DAA is properly dosed, DAA itself has been subject to questioning in light of recent studies suggesting it may not be as effective as previously thought. Still, those who respond well to DAA, especially older users, may find use in this product. DIM helps to regulate estrogen levels by metabolizing "bad" estrogens and allowing "good" estrogens to flourish. Fenugreek has been shown to have numerous benefits in terms of raising test levels, lowing blood sugar, and promote healthy metabolic functions. Tribulus, though touted as a test booster, is more of a libido enhancer. In summary, this is an efficient ingredient profile.

The pills are tasteless and you are directed to take 4 30-60 minutes before bed. I'll point out that I found the pills to be a bit large. I myself stuck to taking EVL test no later than an hour before bed.

First off, I am gonna say that EVL test was not the most effective test booster I've used to date, but at the same time it was not a complete miss. Also to note, when I was using this, I used it 3 weeks prior to Ramadan and only one week was during Ramadan, so I know that any fasting I was doing was not diminishing the effects.

At any rate, EVL test did give me a good libido boost and I did find my sleep to be a little more restful. In terms of my workouts, I will say that I had a little more aggression and my recovery was improved on top of the recovery benefits I was already getting from other supps. Muscle mass and strength wise, my muscles did feel fuller and I found my lifts to be less strenuous during heavy sets, but I wouldn't say I had any real noticeable gains in strength and size from EVL Test alone. Any strength and mass I did gain was from the natural results through intensive training. I don't believe EVL test boosted any of the gains.

To conclude, EVL test's benefits were more in the libido and sleep department, with some increase alpha feeling in the gym. As far as strength and mass gains, you'd get more of that from your training itself. In all, a beneficial test booster in some areas, but not in all.

A bottle of EVL test is about $30 dollars. Seems like a decent deal, but if you respond better more directly to DAA itself, there are cheaper options out there. Also, for the result I got, I believe there are better options for test boosters in general for similar pricing, give or take a few dollars.

Side Effects

A little acne, but that's expected from a test booster

Conclusion

To conclude, EVL Test is definitely worth a try if you're looking for a good libido boost with some added endurance and alpha feeling. However, it fell short in terms of providing more muscle mass and strength benefits that I've experienced with other test boosters. I am not talking about phenomenal gains by any means, but noticeable slightly better achieved gains through intensive training. I probably won't try EVL Test again only because I've had better experience with other products, but first time users may achieve some potential benefits.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

June 28, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Ralxed Mood
  • Deep Sleep
  • A Little Pricey
  • Maybe Better With 2 Bottles Back To Back

First off, I would like to thank EVLution Nutrition and the SR Troop program for the opportunity to try this product.

This is the second product I have tried to date for EVLution.

I am an older gentleman and can always use that extra boost. I have responded very well to t-boosters that contain the clinically dosed 3 mg per day of d-aspartic acid. In the past I have used probably a dozen different t-boosters, most with clinical dosage of d-aspartic acid and a few without it.

The prior review has posted the ingredients, so I am not going to duplicate it again.

It's a very straightforward profile, no prop blends

The Zinc and Magnesium is why the product should be taken prior to bed. Also known as ZMA in the past.

Per the directions, 4 tablets on an empty stomach 30-60 min prior to bed.

Tablets are rather large, and they have the EVL logo etched into them, which is a plus. Considering I have taken similar looking pills pre-bed, downed them and then second guessed myself if I took double the dose in error.

The first effect I noticed was the zinc & magnesium's effect on sleep. I have always responded well to this combination before bed. Able to fall asleep, but have a habit without a sleep product, to wake up at least once in the middle of the night, every night to pee. From day one I slept though the night probably 28 of the 30 days that I can remember.

The first week was a bit odd, I actually had a noticeable drop in libido for several straight days, maybe due to the DIM, but that subsided into week 2.

The second to fourth week I noticed increased libido-not consistent though, a more relaxed mood, not aggressive, which was different from past t-boosting experiences. I expected to notice the alpha male feeling, as I would with straight up DAA. Hunger increased into week two as well.

Consistently, the sleep was deep, crazy dreams and the relaxed mood was prevalent. Libido was up, but not consistently through the duration of the bottle.

Overall it worked, but not as well as other t-boosters with DAA or straight up DAA.

You can get this for $30 at various retailers online. It's an ok price, but for the effectiveness, if you respond well to straight DAA, that is the cheaper route in my opinion for 30 days of use.

Side Effects

The drop in libido was the main side effect I noticed during the first week of use.

Conclusion

I thought this was a decent product and I would buy it again if I had some cash to burn, but I would run two bottles back to back.

It's worth a try for yourself

June 24, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido

Thanks to EVL and TROOPS for the opportunity to review this product. At the time of starting this I had been off all PHs and other growth enhancers for a while and wanting to try a natural test booster to just feel a little better. In the past RCSS and Myokems products did just that for me.

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 11 mg 550%
Magnesium (as Aspartate) 160 mg 40%
Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30 mg 200%

Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250 mg

Pretty standard ingredient profile for a test booster, the DIM was new to me and is said in studies to help with the metabolism of estrogen. The D-Aspartic Acid is dosed right, but recent studies has brought into question how much it actually helps people who are already in a healthy test range in past products it has seemed to help me though. Then you have Tribulus and Fenugreek which are in most test boosters it seems.

Pills suggested to be taken 30 minutes before bed pretty simple.

Alright, well theres not a whole lot or me to say right here so I will start off with the only positive I saw while on this. Libido was slightly elevated but nothing to write home about. Im 27 and my gf is pretty attractive so I don't usually have a problem in that category anyways, but I did notice even when she wasn't around at certain times of the day id go from 6 to midnight for no reason.
When im on a test booster I want to feel a few things besides libido though and this just didn't deliver. Alpha feeling in the gym negative I felt good after my PWO and had some good workouts but nothing like when I was on testogen or alphadex. The DIM is supposed to help with estrogen so I would expect to lean out a little but if anything I did the opposite and felt bloated on several occasions.

This can be found for around 30 bucks and a few places have BOGOs or B2GOs so that brings it up a little as far as pricing goes. So around a $1 a day for a libido booster just isn't plausible for me when several other options have given superior results for just a few dollars more.

Side Effects

This only had 2 effects on me at all good or bad 1st was the libido (good) 2nd was Acne the 1st 2 weeks which is expected and I thought meant it was kicking in but it quickly subsided and that's that.

Conclusion

I just felt like this product fell flat. EVL puts so much attention and effort into marketing and how their products look that I think maybe they neglect the performance a tad.