ENGN Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

Overall
Overall
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 11, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Increased Power
  • Mixes Easily
  • Good Pumps With High Volume Training
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Little Too Much On Dyes
  • No Pumps
  • Proprietary Blend Was Used
Thank you to the TROOP program and our Reps out at Evlution Nutrition I was given a tub of this to run! Also I received some nice swag in the form of a neck cord and rubber bracelet; nice touch! I was happy to try my first product from EVL and pre-workout supplements are a staple in my supplement line up being as most of my workouts are after a 12hr shift. I did cycle off stims for a week prior to starting.

Profile: Whats in the Tub? 6.5 / 10

Per 1 scoop serving (6.3g)

Niacin 35mg
Vitamin B6 2mg
Folic Acid 80mcg
Vitamin B12 25mcg
Beta-Alanine 1600mg
Creatine HCL 750mg
Creatine Monohydrate 750mg

ENGN Proprietary Blend 1990mg
Betaine Nitrate, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, PikatropinTM, Hyperzine A

Looks pretty good to me, a little light in some places but it is a prop blend so other than what is listed we have to guess how much of what is in here. I understand that you dont want others to copy you companies, but we want to know what we are ingesting please! If I had full disclosure of exact amounts of ingredients this would be scored higher.

Taste/Mix/Dose: 9 / 10

You remember that music coming down the road on a hot summer day as a kidand instantly you are excited. You take off eager to get to your piggy bank to get the right amount of change, hurrying as fast as you can as to not miss this chance. You rush outside to see the ice cream truck surrounded and you take off in a sprint; you ask nicely for your prize flavor and hand over your money well spent, in return you receive an Orange Dreamcicle!!! OMGSo yeah the flavor in a memory. One of the best tasting pres Ive had to date. I do believe the exact name was orange creamcicle. Mixing was great in a shaker cup, very little grain. As some stated dyes were used but Ive seen worse and they gave me no issues. Dosing is simple at one scoop and water to taste as per most pwos. Overall a pleasure to drink IMO.

Effectiveness: 8 / 10

As most energy supplements you wait for them to kick in; ENGN is no exception to this rule. But after 10-15ish min you feel that Beta tingle, not strong or harsh but it tells you those weights need lifting. I liked 1 scoop at first, then after a bit started using a 1.5 scoop for leg/total body/dead lift days. Towards the end of the run I did go to 2 scoops and did have even more increased energy, focus, and endurance. I did not exceed the 2 scoop dose. I do lighter lifting and high reps so I did get a pump; I also am on D-pol which works well in that area. I know when I took the higher dosing I did not get any more of a pump than before so I come to the conclusion that the D-pol and the high rep range was the factor. Even so a pump in a prework out is an added plus to get to me so it does not take away from my score.

Value/Price: 7.75 /10

The Value of energy in life is high, not matter the implementation of it these days: Gas, electricity, food, and water. Supplementation also comes at a cost to those that wish to out preform their peers; either in cold hard cash or other currency. This is how I grade this score. On my favorite sites the cost of a tub of EVL ENGN is $30 plus shipping makes $35ish. At one scoop this is great value IMO. Even at the 1.5 to 2 scoops the value does not change much. In my area a 20oz. can of energy drink is $2, a 20oz. soda $1.85; I would much rather have this in my body than either of those choices for energy. Compared to a Coffee chain black coffee it is close, if the coffee is made at home then the price is better but without the other benefits in a supplement like a Pre-workout. IMO this has Value at the Price it can be found for, just look for a good price!

Overall: 7.75 / 10

With all the PWOs on the market this is a great option for new and experienced pre-workout users alike IMO. Not overwhelmingly strong, but not weak! Did exactly what I wanted it to do, without sides even when I upd the dose so I was very happy with my run of it. Everybodys body is different so you may react differently to some things so its always subject to you! For the price and value I say give it a try and enjoy the results. I did, and will again. (End review to sound of Ice cream truck music fading in the distance) .

• TigerJT
    July 11, 2015

Lol. This did not copy paste perfect, for that I am sorry.

• ron
    July 13, 2015

Dig your writing style!!!
    Well done!!!