CRE+ has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Creatine > Blends

Cons:
  • Excellent Recovery
  • Great Size Gains
  • Possible Bloating At Higher Doses

I had gotten this in a Stack from bodybuilding.com and this was the first and only product from EVL I have tried. I was happy with the results, but in my opinion its run of the mill Creatine. I lift 5-6 days a week, do not do much Cardio (due to injuries over the years from 18 years of Military Service), so Supplements are becoming important.

I will start by saying no Prop blends, which I am a huge fan of just laying it all out there, so Thank You EVL! So the big ingredients to talk about here is the blend of Creatine: Creatine Monohydtate (3000mg) and Creatine Anhydrous (1000mg). This may be my lack of knowledge of the in's and out's of the Creatine World, but I do not like this about the label: Magnesium (as Creatine MagnaPower, magnesium creatine chelate) at 80mg and Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower) at 1000mg. This appears to be the same to me, so my point being, you should not have to be a Creatine EXPERT to understand ingredients. That's my only knock of this product really, small things I know.

Had the Unflavored, and it mixed so easily with my Protein Post Workout. No issues here, one scoop and done. The only way it could be easier would be if a robot fed you post workout!

So I did this as part of a stack, so I can't give the Creatine all the credit but it gets a majority of the lions share here. I am 6'2", started at 228 and am now rocking about 242, and lost fat along the way. I have the beauty of bigger arms and legs at this point. I believe a lot of that has to do with this Creatine. It was no water weight, that showed up the first couple weeks and then broke off, these results are 4 weeks in, and this tub was done before I saw it, which tells me that steady and consistent use is what got me here. This is why I call this a basic Creatine, because this will not knock your socks off, or be super noticeable, its just there, and then when your body is ready, BAM here you go, RESULTS. That's what matters in the end.

I had 60 servings of this, and about two weeks in, I decided to double up and take one scoop pre workout and one post. This week I did that I could almost feel the weight coming in, but almost in a bloated fashion, so after a week I stopped and went back to one scoop post. This was a rookie error on my part since I take a PWO that has creatine, so why over do it. End of the day this product will do everything you want it to do, and what you expect with one serving, so that's it bro's and gals!

So this value was amazing. I bought this as part of a stack from bodybuilding.com and it cost me $18.13 for 60 servings, which comes out to 30 cents a serving. I wish it was a quarter so I could tell you to skip that Gumball from the machine and get your Creatine, but close enough! About as cheap as cheap gets in my opinion for something that has decent qualities. There seems to be a lot of deals on bodybuilding.com for this product for even cheaper, so if you are in the market for a Creatine Blend, this is the deal out there guys!

Side Effects

None at all, unless that gain you are taking Creatine for is a side effect. So muscular gain people!!

Conclusion

My first EVL product, and pretty happy with it. Writing a review about Creatine is tough, its like writing about Fish Oil or a Multivitamin, the effects are so unnoticeable unless you are paying attention, but when results happen its incredible. I had great gains in strength and size with this in a stack of PWO, Blend Protein, Multi, Fish Oil, and ZMA and of course EVL Creatine. I chock most of the size gains to this product. It has been one week since I ran out and moved on to another Creatine, but I can happily report I have lost no size since then, so for those that say its all water weight, I say NO SIR, its GAINZ SON!!! Lastly, I see this product is called Crea+ my bottle says Creatine+ I know its the same poo, but to mitigate confusion, I even attached a pic. Bottom Line: Great Creatine Blend, Great Value, Great results. Just Do It (and no I do NOT work for NIKE). DaSlaya OUT!