Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

CLA 1000 is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by EVLution Nutrition. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

Overall
Overall
2.0
2.0

Pros:
 Cons:

This bottle was given to me from the guys at EVLution Nutrition to try out. I'd read some good and not good things about CLA so I decided it wouldn't hurt if I try it out. I have taken a different brand of CLA in the past and didn't see any results but I was probably dosing it too low. So I normally don't review supplements this poorly but this CLA did nothing for me. I've finished up a bottle taking 4 pills a day with meals. I've followed Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred to a T for the past 3 1/2 weeks.

This is pure CLA. 1 gram pure pill. Nothing special.

The taste is fine in pill form. It says to take 3 serving a day. The literature I read says that you should take 4-6 grams a day. The supplementation recommendation of CLA for Shortcut to Shred was 6-9g per day. So I decided to go with minimally 4g to stretch the bottle a little.

None of the product claims seem to be coming true for me. I haven't seen any extra fat loss or muscle preservation above and beyond what my diet and training is already doing for me. I definitely have lost some strength on my bench press.

It seems to be reasonably priced compared to other CLA products but that doesn't mean anything to me since it didn't work.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This one was a dud for me. The only positive is that it is easy to take, no bad taste. Thankfully I was given this bottle to try out From my personal experience, don't waste your money on CLA. I'm beginning to think that the only thing that really helps with actual fat loss is a calorie deficit and maybe Yohimbe but I'm overly sensitive to Yohimbe.

• irondude
      March 11, 2015

You need to be really consistent with CLA. Is one of those supps that are really hard to know if the ywork or not

• Gkeezy
      TROOPer Level: 73

It takes about 6 months to see anything with cla

• rodefeeh
      TROOPer Level: 1
      March 13, 2015

6 months, that hardly seems worth it....thanks for the info, I hadn't read that anywhere

• Gkeezy
      TROOPer Level: 73
      March 13, 2015

It also needs to be in the upper 10g a day to see any kind of results

• SRBrandMan
      Rep for this Brand
      May 5, 2015

rodefeeh,

Thank you for giving your honest opinion on our CLA-1000. We're sorry to see that the supplement wasn't beneficial to you in your training. Did you notice any improved recovery at all while using CLA1000?

Also, if you want to try anything else from our line, please let me know as our goal is to always provide quality and effective products for our consumers.

• rodefeeh
      TROOPer Level: 1
      May 11, 2015

I do not think I had any enhanced recovery.