BCAA Energy Reviews

By: EVLution Nutrition

Overall
Overall
Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:

So lets give a hand to the troops program and EVL Nutrition for allowing me to use and log, starting page 11. http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=31256.0
    this energy bcaa product. I currently am in a loose weight gain strength mode and am doing cardio and the Body Beast Program. Feel free to send questions if you have any. I used this product daily to give an energy boost as well as reduce Doms

Pretty simple and easy profile, basically a 2-1-1 BCAA with some added vitamins and a 110 MG of caffeine. I would like a bigger dose of BCAA's as multiple servings of this could mess up your daily stimulant intake.

Vitamin C 90mg

L-valine 1250 mg

Beta alanine (carnosyn) 500mg
    L-Alanine 500mg
    Taurine 500mg

As you can see it has some under dosed additions that could be taken out or added to.

This product mixes great I had no problems in my shaker cup. In fact I was adding creatine and still had to issues. I had the cherry limeade which I found enjoyable. The only bad mix was when I added it to EVL ENGN, the flavors didn't mix. Dosing is easy one scoop one serving, I also got 40 servings out of this which was great. The only issue is if you want more BCAA with no additional caffeine. I used this as a boost to EVL ENGN a couple times as well so you have to keep track of total caffeine.

The important part, as I was adding extra cardio in, could I maintain my effort or would DOMS kick in and kill me? The answer, I felt it reduced muscle soreness enough to be viable. That being said I also was and am using a good dose of protein powder each day as well.

Currently I found this on bodybuilding.com for $26.99. This is 40 servings so I think a fair deal. As I looked today none of my other go to places has it listed, so availability for me would be bad.

Side Effects

I only had reduced DOMS as a side effect. I know this as the DOMS increased when I came off the EVL Energy.

Conclusion

I would say that I liked my run with this product and I will be purchasing again. I really think it added a little zip to the EVL ENGN pre workout I have. Just don't mix the two together take them separate, or at least match the flavors. Do I think this is the best BCAA supplement out there? No, as I stated I would like to see a higher dosage of BCAA's but it does give you that little pick me up for an afternoon drink, or an additional hit of caffeine pre-workout. Finally I would recommend this product, although it is in an interesting category, as it is a mix of energy and BCAA's, it works as a team, but is under dosed if used as a stand alone in either category of solely added energy, or added BCAA's.