(Better than 55% in Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA)

BCAA 5000 is a BCAA manufactured by EVLution Nutrition. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Overall
Overall
  October 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    My name is Blake Pullen and I am an Exercise Science major at Kennesaw State University. I found out about SR.com when I was looking for quality reviews for supplements on google and I wanted to post this review because I wanted to give back to the people that helped me decide which supplements were worth my time and money. My current fitness goals involve a caloric surplus and "lean bulking" which is basically trying to put on about 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per month while limiting my fat gain as much as possible.

Really simple, 5g total consisting of 2,500mg of Leucine/ 1,250mg of L-Valine/ and 1,250mg of L-Isoleucine
    You'll also have gelatin and silicon dioxide in there for the formation of the capsule that the powder is contained in.
    In this case, less is more in terms of the ingredients. It's all of the stuff you want to see and none of the stuff that you don't.

The biggest appeal for this product is CONVENIENCE! No messy powders, no accidental spilling, and no bitter taste because the powder is pre-packaged in these little capsules that allow for quick and easy supplementation without any cleanup
    So by default Taste and mixability is a 10/10 (because there is no taste unless you bite the capsule releasing the powder and defeating the purpose of purchasing capsules in the first place.

BCAAs are a great supplement to help create a more table Anabolic environment for your body and this product is no different, I take my BCAAs intra-workout and they help me extend the length of my workout. I look at it as getting the highest quality of protein possible to my muscles while they are being broken down. This is also a great product for anyone on a cut and looking to avoid losing muscle mass to catabolism.
    For me personally, this product definitely help support my lean mass gain and lessoned my recovery time.

You can currently get 30 servings for $10.80 at bodybuilding.com!(2 for $24 special) 30 servings of 5g of quality BCAAs is a fantastic value in my book.
    Not to mention the convenience of not having to deal with messy powders spilling everywhere
    Value= 9/10

Side Effects

Absolutely no side effects, fillers, or unwanted ingredients just clean BCAA power

Conclusion

I would 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality BCAA with a 2:1:1 ratio and looking to only spend about $10 a month on this kind of supplement.