Citrulline Malate 3000 Reviews

By: EverBuild

Citrulline Malate 3000 is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by EverBuild. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Overall
Overall
  September 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent Pumps
  • Strength

Hello everyone. I was looking for a Citrulline Malate or Citrulline product to add in times needed on pre-workouts.

This product contains only 200g Citrulline Malate 2:1 (Ratio of L-Citrulline to Malic acid). Each serving is 3g.
    Citrulline Malate helps mainly with Strength (Muscular Endurance) and for Pumps. The only difference between Citrulline Malate and Citrulline is the added malic acid. In theory the malic acid will help you better in N.O production and energy. I have been using both types numerously times and haven't noticed a difference in performance but with Citrulline as standalone some times i would have an upset stomach (comparing 6g Citrulline Malate vs 4g Citrulline).

It tastes crap on it's own so simple add this on your workout. Doesn't affect the mixability of my pre-workouts but it will affect the taste to bitter. Dosing depends on what pre-workout i am using. Some might have sufficient dosage, others might be underdosed so added Dosages range between 2g to 4g. I like to have on my preworkout totally 6g Citrulline Malate on a 2:1 ratio (4g Citrulline- 2g Malic acid).

I think Citrulline Malate (or simply Citrulline) should be on everyone stack. It's extremely consistent. With 6g Citrulline Malate i would have almost all the times working out pumps. My workouts are 1.5 to 2 hours long and i would know after my first hour i would have some kind of pump. Honestly i can't remember one day i wouldn't have gotten at least a decent pump but just in case i will say almost. Some days pump would be decent, some days would be great. I think that depends on your workout, your diet etc. In terms of strength i would have an increase in reps by 1-2 (2 on most of my sets) which is pretty nice. Doesn't let you down it's there for you. I think it helps a bit in endurance too with slightly less recovery time between sets and improved cardio.

17.45 Dollars for 200g of Citrulline Malate is pretty a good deal.

Conclusion

Do you want some increased strength, endurance and some pumps? Then try some Citrulline. It will propably help you with your goals in a efficient way.

• Zsteinf
      September 12, 2017

U do ur research and really put all effort into reviewing and trying supplements. I have always trusted u and I know u have high expectations for supplements so if u gave it a 9, then it's a great product. Excellent review!

• kaka
      September 13, 2017

Thanks mister Zsteinf. Just don't expect on it's own to do miracles. I always add this on my pre-workouts.

• September 13, 2017

Citrulline is king, nice review.

• kaka