Epi Elite has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Epi Elite Reviews

By: Elite Formulations

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Huge Strength And Size Gains
  • Makes You Really Hungry
  • Very Dry Sore Joints
  • Expensive To Run Correctly With All The Support Supplements
Epi Elite

This is my 3rd PH and most successful run yet. I cannot compare this to other brands of EPI because this is the 1st time that I have used this compound. I can say that I had a lot of fun this past month this is just the beginning of my sampling of PH/DS.

My goal was to do a recomp diet but that changed after the 1st week. Stress and amazing hunger kicked in and I just went with it. It turned into a full on dirty bulk. I gained a huge amount of size and every lift went up. I am stronger now than I have ever been and I'm also fatter than I have been in years. If I could do it over again I would have been more careful with the amount of food I ate, but that's all water under the bridge now. Next time I'll try keep it lean and clean. I'm not going to lie, it did feel good to go all out and eat everything in sight. Over the next few months I'm going to keep my strength gains and cut the fat as much as possible.

This is how I ran it, I know it's a huge stack of supplements and some may scoff at the ridiculous amount of money I spent on this but when I do something I go all in or nothing.

Facts
Cycle plan
1st week = two days at 20mg rest of the 30mg
2nd week = 30mg
3rd week = 40mg
4th week = 40mg
5th week = 50mg + 2 days at 60mg

On Cycle stack
T-force (for 1st - 2 weeks), Super cycle, Taurine, super odorless garlic, Aegis (liver support), Achilles (joint support), Super cissus (joint support), Orange Oxi mega (greens), Fish oil, coq-10, Orange triad (multi), Body Mortar (BCAA), Carbion (post workout carbs), ON 100% whey, Powerfull (pre-bed sleep aide)

pct
Torem
1st week 120/120/120/90/90/90/90mg
2nd & 3rd week 60mg
4th week 30 mg cut it two days short of a full week.

Post Cycle stack
Super cycle, Size on (creatine), super odorless garlic, Super cissus (joint support), Fish oil, coq-10, Orange triad (multi), Body Mortar (BCAA), Oxyelite Protein, Bio-grow (3 tubs), Powerfull (pre-bed sleep aide), D-pol, T-force(added in on week 3), ad3 pct (added in on 3rd week, 4th week reduced dose to one each night)

Stats
Started Cycle I weighed in 246#'s (just finished with 2 bottles of Versa 1 and gained 6#'s from that)
Ended Cycle at 262#'s
Ending PCT at 254#'s

Lifts
Squat up from 365 to 380 (365# PR gained the week before cycle started, Versa 1)
Deads up from 355 to 385
Bench – paused up from 275 to 295
Military press up from 175 x 2 to 175 x 6 & 200 x 1

Positive Sides
As you can see above my size and lifting stats jumped way up, I'm very happy with these results. I was sleeping like a rock; getting 6-8 hours of quality sleep every night waking up fresh. Even though I slept great it didn't show up in the gym or work with a ton of energy. I didn't feel like lifting but the weights always seemed light. My recovery was insane, I was lifting in the 80-95% range on all of my lifts and killing it with minimal soreness or DOMS. Strangely I could still see veins up and down my arms, shoulders and forearms which is amazing to me considering the amount of weight I gained. Hitting PR's every workout pushed me to want to go to the gym, I just didn't want to stay there as long as I normally do.

Negative Sides
I didn't have very many negative sides; I took several support supplements to prevent anything funky from coming up. I did experience very dry sore joints, despite using several different joint aides. I also felt very tired and bloated, but I think that had more to do with my diet than anything else. It seemed like I was always tired and countered that by using a pre-workout each and every workout. Normally I rarely use a pre-workout when I lift arms or chest but not this month, I needed it to push through.
During PCT was another story, I experienced several sides from short tempered mood swings to severe depression. No physical sides just mental. I didn't suffer any libido issues at all. During PCT I wasn't in the mood for hoochie koochie but everything still worked just fine.

$$$$
Is all of this worth the money? It was for me.
The PH itself is cheap, less than $30/ bottle. That isn't what is going to set you back; it's all the support stuff. I spent enough money to feed a small village in Africa for a month, but I think the results I got were worth it. I added 30#'s to my deadlift in a month, breaking PR's that I've been struggling with for over a year. I eat for free at work so the cost of food wasn't an issue for me. If you're paying for all of the food, you could be in big trouble.

summary
I had a good time with this supplement. Now that I have truly experienced the dark side; I don't think I want to go back. Is this for everyone, no. If you're thinking about taking the next step look into EPI, this one is legit. Have all your support, pct (SERM) supplements lined up and credit card ready to go. It's going to cost you but If you have the cash, give it a shot.

• ron
    July 12, 2013

Excellent review Chef !!!! Ive never wanted to try a ph more.... thanx?

• jmlstocks

Chef I think you may have sold me on trying this sometime in September LOL

Superb review!!!!

• chichistrong
    July 13, 2013

great review bro, it makes a difference when you have the support supps to control them sides. Did you get any headaches while on epi? I always get headaches with epi.

No headaches at all.
    I did get some minor pain in my hips after If I stood on my feet for over 3 hours but that was it.

• Cray
    July 13, 2013

I get crushing headaches with Epi as well.

Great review. Whatcha gonna do next? =)

July 13, 2013

Not sure I'm looking into some dragon juice or unicorn blood?

• chichistrong
    July 13, 2013

Unicorn Blood... apparently, nothing compares to that ***.

• Virtus
    July 13, 2013

Nothing compares to unicorn blood.

Nice review chef!