Neuro Edge - Energy & Mental Focus Reviews

By: EBN Sports

Ranks #23 (better than 31%)
In: Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

Neuro Edge - Energy & Mental Focus is an Energy Supplement manufactured by EBN Sports. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Overall
Overall
6.8
6.8
Thanks to EBN Sports for sending it out!
  October 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Focus
  • Better Alertness
  • Better Mood

First off I want to thank EBN Sports for letting us trooper have the chance to give this product a try. This is only the second product from EBN I have used with their creatine clear being the first. Since this is suppose to help you with mental focus and give you a little energy I thought this would be good to use in the mornings before work to help getting me going a little more. The effects from this were not to bad but was this really worth having.

In this you get three types of Vitamins. vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. Then you get some Thiamine, folic acid, sodium, and potassium. In the last part you get more of your energy and metal focus ingredients. They call this part the Patented Neuro Energy Blend and you get a total of 4.17g I really do not like that this part is made up of one big prop blend. I would really like to know how much of each of these things that is in this we are getting especially the caffeine part. I think some of their dosing on some of the ingredients is a little weird. Nothing really wowed me to much that they put in this for ingredients.

This comes in one flavor Red Energy. This was not very enjoyable to drink at all. This had a very strong chemical taste to it and rather bitter. I had to slam this each time I drank this. I feel there needs to be a lot of work done on improving this flavor.

Mixing was no problem. They say to stir this not shake it. If you shake it and then go to open the lid on your shaker bottle you get a big popping sound. They say to let sit for 2-3 mins so it can fully dissolve. When mixed it has a really bright red color to it which means they use lots of dyes. If there is one thing I for sure do not want it would be dyes. I don't need them or want them. Dosing was pretty simple. I did one scoop in the mornings before I work. If you want you could take this pretty much when ever you wanted if you needed a little boost of energy and alertness. All you will really need is one scoop.

This product is suppose to help you with better mental focus and energy. I figured this would be good to use in the mornings before I go to work. I wanted something to help give me a little energy to help getting me going more and give me some better mental focus and alertness. Shortly after I would take this I could start to feel that energy boost and then I noticed some more alertness and a little better mental focus. With the way this made me feel I was really liking it a lot. It seemed like when I started to feel this kick in it would hit me kind of hard right away but after awhile that really changed. This seemed to work pretty good for me until I got to about half of the container left and then it did not seem like it was doing a real lot for me. I would still feel a little something but it never seemed to last me very long.

The energy I would get from this was good nothing real crazy like but enough to feel it was doing something for me. After awhile the energy part really faded off big time for me to were I could still feel it a little bit but it would not last very long at all for me. For the mental focus part it seemed to hit me pretty hard at first also and really helped calm my mind down a bit and put me in a better mood but just like the energy part that did not last very long either. For both of these two areas the energy and mental focus seemed to start out really good but later on through out the container this really changed and was not nearly as good when I first started taking it. If the effects I got from this when I started this would have lasted through out the whole container I would have really enjoyed this product a lot more. Why it worked so good for me the first half of the container and then kind of did a 180 for me and then really fell flat I don't know. I think maybe if I had not been on any other supplements for awhile and then started this it would have affected me a bit differently and probably would have enjoyed it a bit more.

Right now their website is the only place I could find this and they want $53.99 for 64 servings. On their website they have a 15% off code you can use which brings this down to $45.9. For a product like this I think the value is a little high for me. A product like this is nice to have but don't feel it's super important to have and to pay this much for it I don't feel is worth it.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

For an energy/mental focus product this was an ok product. This starts off like a bang but slowly fades off quickly the longer your on it. I like their idea and approach to a product like this but wish the effects from it would have lasted through out the whole container. For some people I think this will work great but for me just not so much. The taste is one area of this product that really needs a lot of work on. Also the price is a bit high and would have been not as bad if this would have stayed more consistent for me. If some more sites could start carrying their products if would help lower the prices a bit which would help. If you can get a good deal on this then maybe go for it and give it a try but for me I think I will pass on using this again unless they change the ingredient profile a bit to make it a little stronger. Again I want to give a big shout out to EBN Sports for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
  • Red Energy: 3/10