This product has been reported as discontinued.

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

PRICES
Check Amazon for HMB:
HMB is a BCAA manufactured by EAS. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Overall
Overall
  February 16, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
    I'll start by stating that you have to do research on this product and understand how it works so you can use it to your benefit. I tried this product several years ago when it was a high priced supp. To briefly explain what HMB does, it preserves your muscle when you are cutting weight. Since your are cutting calories and still working out you lose fat and a little muscle with it. This supp prevents you from losing the muscle. I did a 12 week program and I used this product on the last 4 weeks. I shred about 2-3% body fat. (following a low fat diet and cardio program) My end result was 7% at the end of 12 weeks. ( I started at 16-18% week 1) Do some research first and go from there and decide if it's worth it. Today it's about 60% less expensive than what it was back then. I'll be going through another phase in a about 6weeks and will be using HMB once again. I'll update my progress. Hope this helps.

• Kdaawg
      February 16, 2010

thanks I was curious what this did.

Advertisement: