OptiNOs Reviews

By: Earth's Creation USA

OptiNOs is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Earth's Creation USA. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
6.8

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
Thanks to Earth's Creation USA for sending it out!
  September 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
    • No Results At All

These are not the magic pills you're looking for. I did not respond to the product at all.

What is going on guys? I was immediately attracted to this product because of the very bold and rather general claims made on the front of the product. I always like to take these products to see if they really live up to the manufacturer's marketing hype or if they're just as real as placebo magic beans.

"Powered by mTOR Technology, clinically tested, all-natural, OptiNOs stimulates pathways to promote the anabolic process and simulate muscle biosynthesis."

We've got some big old prop blends:
    The OptiNOs blend containing 750mg of Tumeric extract, Veldt grape extract, and Bishop's weed extract

The Nitric Oxide Complex containing 1200mg of L-Citrulline and L-Arginine

So here's the gist of it,
    Tumeric is known for some antioxidant benefits (specifically that of curcumin) and potential to decrease muscle soreness but at much higher dosages than this entire prop blend is worth

Veldt grape extract is an herb known for its benefits for bone/joint health. More importantly, it's also said to induce vasodilation and therefore give you a better pump. Recommend ed dosages look like at least 300mg so it could be around the right dose in this blend.

Bishop's weed is used for digestive disorders, asthma, chest pain (angina), kidney stones, and fluid retention.

Citrulline is well known for its pump abilities in the pre-workout world, but here it's clearly and severely underdosed. Arginine also supports vasodilation and serves as a good pump aid but yet again appears to be underused in this formula.

I'm not super excited about the label. For a non-stim pre-workout, you really have to cook up a 'magic sauce' to get the user at least a power pump (especially with a name like OptiNOs) and I really didn't get that feeling from reading it. Most of it appears to be underdosed and judging by the spiratic and wild label claims looks like a blatant attempt to swipe money off the uneducated public.

These were in pill form so there was no taste or mixing involved. It was recommended to take 3 capsules daily (1 serving) 30 minutes before my workout, so that's exactly what I did. Once I realized that nothing was happening i upped it to 2 servings (6 pills) 30 minutes before my workout for the last 7 days of my trial, because there was no disclaimer saying that I couldn't take more than one serving and because it was 100% ineffective for me thus far.

Before I give my experience, I just want to go over some of the 'radical claims' on the product. 12X Average Increase in Arm Size, 58 LB Increase in Bench Press, 78 LB Increase in Leg Press, 6X More Endurance, 3X More Lean Body Mass, 140% Improved Lactate Clearance, Increases Energy and Endurance, Enhances Muscle Building and Recovery all compared to their placebo group. Well where do I sign up?? This sounds like the magic pill to me. And on top of all that it says on the back, "The result? Faster gains and shorter recovery times."
    When it sounds too good to be true, it almost always is. I did not experience ANY of the benefits, promises, or wild claims. I didn't even get an improved pump. I tried taking the product in the morning with food and without food and in the afternoon and at night but regardless of the time I took it nothing happened. this product did not impact my recover and absolutely did not impact my 'gains'. I wish I had more to report about but literally NOTHING happened good or bad during my trial of this product.

When a product doesn't work, I don't care what the price is because it won't be worth it to me. It appears to only be sold on the manufacturer's website for $39.99. Absolutely not worth it for me.

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

A wildly marketed product with 'magic results' is usually a bad product and this product sadly proved that.