Amino Acids > Glutamine

L-Glutamine Powder is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by Dymatize Nutrition. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

Amino Acids > Glutamine

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
    I am surprised I am the first to review this product. Dymatize is a very reputable company and I would assumed a lot of individuals would be using this.

To cut to the chase this is a very high quality glutamine. I am taking this with a combination of uni liver and omega 3's. My recovery is very short. I am doing a lot of amateur power lifting and strongman training plus 30 minutes to an hour on the treadmill. Usually after hitting the weights I am completely done. However since adding this product my recovery is pretty short. usually a 30 min window. I do not know what the directions on the box recommend for a daily serving. What I do, and this works great for me, is I take 20 grams daily. 10 grams twice a day with food.If you take by itself just 5 grams there is a good chance the majority of it will not make it out of your stomach and into your small intestine so that it can be absorbed into your blood stream. If you take with food the food will help buffer it from your stomach acid and allow more to get into your small intestine. I do 10 grams with lunch pre workout and 10 grams with a snack post lifting. Then cardio.

I use a 5 gram scoop put 2 servings in my mouth and wash down with juice(to kill the taste)

Price 8: It's not cheep. But it is VERY effective.

effectiveness 10: My recovery is amazing. Does it help build muscle? IDK I also take creatine, whey isolate, and uni liver so hard to say.

I highly recommend. I also recommend the increased dose as well.

• gms585
      October 10, 2012

Do you mean mgs not grams?
      Hows your immune system?

• TheShark
      Rep: 0
      October 10, 2012

Grams. My immune system is fine. I don't drink and i eat clean I'm rarely ever sick. The reason why I take so much is that even if you take it with food 100% is not going to get into your blood stream, Some will be burned up by your stomach acid.I know it sounds like overkill but there really is a noticeable difference when doing this. Some experts will even say that you need to take more than the recommended dose depending on your age, weight, activity level etc.