(Better than 62% in Weight Loss > Thermogenics)

Dyma-Burn Xtreme is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Dymatize Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  November 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sweat
  • Reasonably Priced
  • Raspberry Burps

Huge shout out to Dymatize Nutrition for sending out their fat burner, Dyma-Burn Xtreme to us TROOPs. I've had multiple experiences with fat burners throughout the years, so why not try to add another one to my arsenal. Lets dive in and see what Dymatize had to offer.

This product comes to us with three main blends, XanaTHIN-blend, EPX 200, and CapasaTONE blend. All three blends are trademarked. XanaThin is where you are going to find your caffeine anhydrous, guerna seed, and yerba mate at 430mg. Caffeine is a stable in most fat burners. Guerna seed is used as a stimulate, for weightloss, and to increase athletic performance. Yerba Mate contains caffeine and also acts as a stimulate. The other blend I would like to focus on is CapasaTONE, which is raspberry keytones and capsinoids from cayenne. Raspberry keytones are said to affect adiponectin, a hormone in the body that helps aid in increasing the rate at which the body burns fat. Take that with a grain of salt though, there still isn't enough research on it in my opinion. Cayenne is said to help with burning fat as well. These are the most notable ingredients I found for this product.

Taste: This came in pill form, so there was no actual taste. However, Dyma-Burn Xtreme does contain raspberry keytones. I did experience the slight taste of berry when I burped after taking the product. This was after my morning dose on an empty stomach and only lasted for a few minutes. Honestly though, it wasn't unpleasant.

Mixability: Never caused any stomach or bowel issues. Mixed well with my water in the morning.

Dosing: I followed the recommended dosage on the bottle, which calls for 2 pills with food. I took 2 pills on an empty stomach and would have my first meal about 20-30 minutes after consumption. The bottle said not to go over the recommended dosage in a 24hr span, so I never bumped up to anything over 2 pills in the morning. I'm not sure taking 1 pill in the afternoon 6-8hrs later would have made much of a difference anyway.

Day 1 taking supplementing this into my diet I weighed in at 252lbs (high for me). I took this for 2 months, for this was a 60 serving bottle, never missed a day of dosing, and finished at a weight of 240-242lbs depending on the morning. Regardless, there was a clear decrease in weight. While on this I increased my cardio from 1 day a week to 3-4 and decreased my lifting to 2, mainly because I'm dealing with a shoulder injury and need to take it light. With the increased cardio, cleaning up my calories a bit, and Dyma-Burn Xtreme, I experienced noticeable results. I've taken numerous fat burners in previous years, they don't work unless you do. So don't think this is just going to help you lose 10lbs, because it won't. You need to put in the work yourself and make adequate changes to your daily routine. Lastly, I just want to note that I sweat like a pig on this, literally dripping. Towards the last 2 weeks on this, I felt that my perspiration decreased, but still saw noticeable results.

This is available for $20.99 plus $3.95 for shipping AllStarHealth.com, but I'd just scoop it off of Amazon for $25.99 and free shipping, if you're a Prime member. Also, this bottle only comes online in 120ct, not 60ct.

Side Effects

Raspberry burps. Absolutely no feeling of a racing heart of anxiety, which some fat burners tend to cause depending on the caffeine and other ingredients.

Conclusion

Overall I enjoyed taking this over the course of 2 months. Supplementing this into my diet, along with increasing cardio and changing a few things up, it delivered the results I was looking for. For roughly $25 for 120 capsules, I think this is a steal at 2 capsules a day. I would even be more inclined to increase to 1 pill in the afternoon based on this price.