Triazole Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Triazole is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Driven Sports. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

December 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggression
  • Sexual Wellness
  • Drying Effect
  • Libido Boost
  • Strength
  • Slight Mood Booster
  • Not Enough Pills
  • Joint Discomfort
  • Bit Pricy
  • Low Dose Container
  • Increase In Aggression
Let me start this off saying that I have never taken any test boosters or estrogen blockers prior to this. Yes, I know this isn't a test booster. I took this after hearing lots of good things and getting that drying effect.

I followed the dosing exactly has the container said and had decent results the first time around and then waited a month and a half to try it again. This product definitely makes a difference.

Taste : NA/10 - Being that it is in capsule form I never tasted the product

Value - 8/10 : I was able to get this for a pretty good price at a local shop. What it costs normally and the dosing amount for your avg. 200lbs male it seems a little costly but not too bad

Effectiveness : 8/10 - First and foremost, this product definitely increased libido...much more than I expected. At the same time I did notice that I would get agitated more easily after taking this. It was nothing crazy or out of control, but something I noticed about myself while taking it. There was a decent hardening/drying effect while taking Triazole, but my major knock on it is that those effects only last as long as you are taking the product. I also definitely felt the drying of my joints, specifically in my knees and shoulders(both injured a lot playing sports) which caused mild discomfort, but nothing unbearable. The joint pain goes away after about 4-5 days.

Overall : 8/10 -Product worked just advertised so definitely cannot complain about that. Libido was up, which is never a bad thing. Very minor side-effects are the biggest downside to product aside from price/dose depending on your tolerance.

Overall
Overall
3.0
  September 9, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Boost
  • Slight Mood Booster
  • Bit Pricy
  • Not Enough Pills
  • No Drying Or Hardening Effect
So I read a few reviews of this product by our Senior Members, and after getting my first bottle stolen from the back of my car with my bookbag, Ive decided to give this bottle the full shot, sadly I came out disappointed with what this product offers. It simply did not work for me. So I will keep this brief.
Ingredients:

Zinc - 5mg

Triazole Proprietary Blend: 750 mg

LetroDex
pZole (Proprietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Prunella Vulgaris, Zinc Aspartate

Tetrafene:
Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii), Curcumin (95% Curcuma Longa Root Extract), CAPE (from Proprietary Bee Propolis Extract), Bioperine

Others before me have discussed the benefits of the above ingredients so I will not go into them again. This is basically touted as an Estrogen Blocker, which as we all know has many positive effects on the human body.... if it works...
================================================

Drying Effect: 0/10 - Really non-existent here. I did not see anything in the drying, muscle tightness area.

Libido: 8/10 - Okay so the libido I did notice there was a slight increase, but it could also be from all the other supplements I was taking. However, I cannot discount this one.

Mood: 5/10 - So here is the thing with mood. If you are feeling good already, this makes you feel fantastic, it really works like 5-HTP and enhances the mood, however, if you are feeling crappy, like I did a few times, it really gets pretty bad and makes you feel rotten. So unless you are happy all the time I would pass on this.

Strength: 0/10 - I cannot attribute the increase in strength to this because with this I was taking Animal Stak, Anabeta Elite, Testogen XR. But honestly there were times when I just took Triazole and felt no difference in my strength.

Aggression: 0/10 - Nonexistent. Was mainly angry when Mixed Stak and Anabeta.
================================================
Dosage: 10/10 - This was the only way to get a 10. It was super easy, 2 in the AM and then later on in the PM 2 more. Does not get any easier then that.
================================================
Value: 3/10 - So you pay around $40 for a 22 day supply of this product. You don't even get a full 30 days for the value. A bit of a disappointment in that.
================================================
Overall: 3/10 - Eh its a bust for me. Did absolutely nothing except enhance my mood a few times and give a small kick in the libido. That's what it gets a 3 for.

June 29, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggression
  • Drying Effect
  • Strength
  • Boosts Mood
  • Bit Pricy
That's how I feel on this product. Seriously. It brings me great pleasure to bring a positive review to a Driven Sports product after having a disappointing experience with the new Lean Xtreme formula. This product, however, is fantastic.

I'm on the last capsules of this bottle and have another on the way. Started feeling the effects about a week and a half in.

For me, personally, I am 25 years old and had my testosterone tested about a year ago and it was 274 ng/dl, which is very low for a male, let alone a male at my age. I was lethargic, even though I was still hitting the weights.

Effectiveness: (10/10): This is obviously where it shines. About a week and a half in, I started feeling happier. I started feeling more motivated to talk to people around me, more confident, and people could tell as well, as more people wanted to be around me. Before, I just didn't feel like I had much worth saying very often. Kind of hard to describe.

As far as in the gym, my strength has shot up. My incline bench went from 170x3x5 to 190x3x5 in four weeks, weighted dips from bodyweight+80x3x5 to bodyweight+105x3x5 in four weeks, and many other lifts went up as well. My recovery capacity seems to be through the roof. Before I would do a set of heavy squats and literally be sore for an entire week, now I'm sore for maybe 2 days. It's amazing, really.

Libido: (5/10): Unchanged. Yet anyway. We'll see what happens on this second bottle.

My hunger/appetite did not increase as many report on this supplement.

No side effects to report, but I also take glucosamine and chondroitin, fish oil, vitamin C, Vitamin D, and a multi vitamin. So I have plenty of anti-inflammatories to combat the joint dryness that is associated with a product like this.

To be honest, the results in the gym have been amazing, but overall I like this product most for the confidence boost I've gotten and the motivation I've gotten to talk to people (i.e. girls). It's been fantastic.

Your results may vary since I had very low testosterone for my age anyway.

April 28, 2013

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Boosts Mood
  • Bit Pricy
After one container I bought another one.
Why? Because I feel like it works.

I am emptying the second container at the moment.
I am using Triazole as a part of DS Totality Stack 12-week program (~4weeks left) along with Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme and of course Craze.

But as of the pills included in the stack I think Triazole is the one that's most worth mentioning as I feel like it has the best standalone effect of these three.
They all of course have a nice synergistic effect while taken together, so I would really recommend buying it as a stack rather than a standalone product.

Taste/dosing:(10/10)
One pill in the morning, two pills later in the day. Tastes like capsules usually taste like - plasticky.

Effectiveness:(9/10)
What I first noticed a short while after taking my dose was the mood enhancing effect of the product, it gives me a feeling of general well-being.
After couple days I start to feel more aggressive and stronger. The weights think so too.
And after a week I am a lot less fatigued and tired, getting some pimples. This effect continues till the container is emptied.

Overall:(9/10)
While it is quite pricey I feel like it yields the results I expect from a product like this. A good mood boost and aggression for gym.

I really do recommend taking it as a part of Totality Stack as it has worked for me so far.

March 21, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggression
  • Libido Boost
  • Strength
  • Bit Pricy
  • Joint Discomfort
Just finished my months course , and i'm happy to say I find triazole very effective!!

I did a 8 week cycle of d bol with fairly good gains in size and strength. Triazole has done wonders during my pct , my gains have remained if not got a little better! Strength has also risen 10kg increase on bench press.

Libido all I can say is wow , my girlfriend is certainly reaping the rewards lol.

The only 2 cons I can say about this product is that I get slight joint pains and that its bit too expensive! Especially if your wanting to run 2 bottles.

I done 3 Weeks at 4 a day and finished off with there a day for the last 5.

This product does work and would DEFIANTLY recommend it.

Just remember fellow gym goers to get the best from this you MUST be dedicated to a good diet , good training regime and plenty sleep.

I've never looked so good , lean , dry gains with roadmap vascularity.

del , Newcastle England.

March 6, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sexual Wellness
  • Drying Effect
  • Libido Boost
  • Strength
  • Slight Mood Booster
  • Powder Burps
  • Bit Pricy
  • Joint Discomfort
Background:
I decided to stop eating meat a little over a year ago, in January 2012. I had not lifted weights in two years prior to that, and then went mostly vegan for several months before I started to incorporate more dairy into my diet. By July 2012, I had lost around 20 pounds of total mass and most of my strength/endurance, so decided to start hitting the weights again. I've always enjoyed strength training, but had gotten away from it due to other things I had going on in my life. I had 1 1/2 bottles of this stuff leftover from a couple of years ago in my cabinet, so I decided to use it for peace of mind concerning my hormonal balance. I first tried this back in 2010, when I first purchased it, but too much time has passed to give an effective review for that time frame. This review will be for my run from August 2012 - mid September 2012.

How I used this:
I started taking this about a month after I began weight training again. I took it twice per day as directed, with 2 caps in the morning about 30 min before breakfast and 1 cap between 6-12 hours later. I took this as a stand alone natural test booster. The only other supplements I took during this time were True Athlete brand Kre-Alk powder, GNC Mega Ultra multivitamin, and BSN Syntha 6 protein blend.

Ingredients:
It has 5mg of zinc aspartate, which I like, and rest is a proprietary blend. This is the only AI or test booster that I've tried, so I can't really comment too much here. FlashSunday's Triazole review has a fantastic outline of the ingredients and their roles in the blend that is really helpful. Here is the profile:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size:
Servings Per Container:90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Zinc (From Aspartate) 5mg 33%

Triazole® Proprietary Blend 750mg *
LetroDexâ„¢ - PZoleâ„¢ (Proprietary Extract Of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata), Prunella Vulgaris PE 20:1, Zinc Aspartate *
Tetrafeneâ„¢ - Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii), Curcumin (95% Curcuma Longa Root Extract), CAPE (From Proprietary Bee Propolis Extract), Bioperine®

Overall Effects: 9/10
Acute effects that I always noticed were increased vascularity within 30 min to an hour after first taking it, especially with my morning dose. Other effects are as follows:

Libido - 10/10
After about a week, I started noticing a slight increase in libido. This became really apparent during weeks 2-4, and I frequently became aroused for no apparent reason (NRB's). It was like being a teenager in high school again. I assume this was due to the maca root. The effect tapered off during the last week or so of taking it. I didn't have a decrease in libido, but the effects weren't as pronounced.

Strength/Endurance - 8.5/10
I didn't notice anything for the first two weeks of taking this, other than a slight increase in endurance that could be attributed to my increasing conditioning from just getting back into the gym. During the last few weeks, though, I felt more focused and seemed to be able to squeeze out a few more reps than I expected. I felt noticably less fatigued and recovered more quickly between sets. It wasn't dramatic, but I definitely felt that it gave me a slight edge.

Negatives/Cons:
The pills gave me heartburn and terrible tasting burps, particularly after the morning dose because it was always on an empty stomach. The heartburn lessened after a while, though, and I actually started to like the taste of the powder. Taking it with food seemed to help, but it wasn't an issue after a couple of weeks.

The only other negative was joint discomfort, which is typical of AI's from what I've read. My elbows were especially dry feeling and achy after week four. Ibuprofen and a joint supplement helped this a lot, so it wasn't that big of an issue. The supply I had only lasted five weeks and the joint pain went away shortly after I stopped taking it.

Value: 7.5/10
It is a little pricey at around $40 for a thirty day supply, and the consensus seems to be that you need to run it at least around 6 weeks to see the most benefits from it. However, I was glad to have it in my stack, as it did give me peace of mind about my hormone levels.

I think this is a really good product; it is something I will probably use periodically just to ensure my hormone levels are optimal. The sexual benefits are great as well. I would like to try it again, and run it with a DAA supplement like D-Pol in the future. That seems like a logical pairing that would yield great results as a natural test boosting stack. I would recommend pre-emptively starting a joint supplement and/or fish oil to anyone considering using this or any other AI in the future.

September 29, 2012

• Libido Boost
  • Strength
  • Bit Pricy
What up SR crew? Blade has made it apparent to me that I haven't posted a review in quite some time haha. With that being said I have been sitting on this review for a few weeks and finally decided to get it done. The product I am reviewing today is Driven Sports aromatase inhibitor Triazole. In the past I have tried a few AI's such as Erase, Erase Pro, and the ever popular Licogenix. With the history out of the way lets jump right into the review.

Content – 10/10

Normally I like to keep the content section short, but this product is stacked with anti aromatase ingredients. From a content perspective this is the most stacked AI on the market today. This is going to be long, so buckle up. Let's start first with the herb Prunella Vulgaris. This herb has many uses, from AIDs research to internal bleeding. It is found in several medicines. This herb is hypothesized (by Driven Sports) to be a natural aromatase inhibitor by inhibiting the estrogen inducing enzymes.

Triazole also contains CAPE, which is just bee propolis. Triazole claims that bee propolis is SUGGESTED to actually displace estrogen from the receptor that it is bound to. They say CAPE itself might actually reduce the amount of estrogen receptors as well. These are some pretty bold claims, but Driven Sports isn't the first company to make such outrageous suggestions. They have a few other ingredients in there, such as maca root, curcuma longa root (fancy name for turmeric) and brassaoipsis glomerulata. All of these are believed to reduce estrogen in one capacity or another.

Taste/Dosing – 10/10

These are just caps with no taste at all. Dosing is not that complex, you take 3-4 capsules a day divided into two separate doses.

Effectiveness – 8/10

This is what everyone focuses on when they talk about a supplement. It doesn't really matter about the dosing, the taste or price if the product delivers. This is the area where Triazole is supposed to shine, and it really delivers. As usual with my reviews ill break down Effectiveness into a few applicable categories.

1. Joint Discomfort - 7/10
So this may seem more like a con, but when it comes to AI's dry joints just means that the product is working. I had slight joint discomfort with Triazole. The South Asian shrub brassaoipsis blomerulata is supposed to support healty joint function along with working as an AI. Idk if it helped much, but after the first week I added some fish oil and that helped. Quite like Licogenix I felt the most discomfort in my knees.

2. Dryer Look – 10/10
The "dry look" has become synonymous with aromatase inhibitors. While on Triazole I really noticed the dry look around the 3rd week. I really noticed the "dry look" during the second bottle.

3. Vascularity – 7/10
I noticed a slight increase in vascularity in my forarms and biceps.

4. Recovery – 8/10
I definitely noticed an increase in recovery. It wasn't Recover Pro or Xtend type of recovery but enough to where the next day after working legs I could still run or hit the ice for some laps. I didn't seem as worn out while in the gym either. It wasn't an increase in energy; it was more of my muscles being a little less sore.

5. Strength Increase – 9/10
I saw a slight increase in my lifts. I say slight increase because apparently there are natty products out there being reviewed that claim an increase of 25lbs on all lifts. (If you get the reference insert the LOL here). I noticed I was able to get an extra rep or two when squatting or doing preacher curls. Maybe it was due in part to the recovery aspect but I wasn't as tired during workouts and that led to an increase in reps thus an increase in strength.

6. Libido – 10/10
It baffles me how some people say that they had a decrease in libido while on this product. I had no issues here whatsoever, my libido actually increased.

Side Effects – N/A

I didn't have any noticeable side effects from Triazole. My buddy was running this at the same time with me and he had a slight increase in acne. IDK, I didn't have an acne issues with this product, but I guess everyone is different.

Value – 7/10

So Triazole is a bit expensive. It's about 40 bucks for one bottle. One bottle has 90 capsules in it; if you taking 4 a day that equates to about 22 ½ days. To get the maximum benefits out of Triazole you need to run two bottles. So yea, you get the point, it is pricy but it is worth it if you have the money.

Overall – 8/10

Overall this is a very good and underrated product. With all the hype and buzz about Erase then Licogenix, Triazole has been overlooked. Licogenix is cheaper, but effective wise Triazole can run with the best AI's on the market today.

February 27, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggression
  • Libido Boost
  • Strength
  • Powder Burps
  • Low Dose Container
Ok. Right off the bat I am going to say that I think Triazole is an excellent product.

I started this product about a week prior to start of PCT and ran it through two weeks of PCT, leaving another two weeks of PCT without this product, but still with a SERM (ALWAYS HAVE A SERM PEOPLE).

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per Serving % Daily Value

Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 5 mg 33%
Triazole Proprietary Blend: 750 mg *
LetroDex:
pZole (Proprietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Prunella Vulgaris PE 20:1, Zinc Aspartate *
Tetrafene:

Zinc: It plays many roles in the human body, growth and development of reproductive organs, metabolic processes, healing and
immune function, taste, smell, and healthy skin and bones are all thanks in part to Zinc.

pZole or Brassaiopsis Glomerulata: Its a natural aromatase inhibitor and a good one at that. It has many medically helpful functions and Driven Sports SAYS, although I cannot confirm this, that there is no statistical difference between pZole and and a prescription AI with respect to aromatase
inhibition...

Maca Root: Called "the natural Viagra".Works on hormones indirectly, can heighten libido and improve semen quality. Also known to increase strength in mega doses.

CAPE: This is touted as a natural SERM that works by displacing estrogen from estrogen receptors, it is also stated that CAPE downregulates estrogen receptor expression.

Curcumin: Is in there for its antioxidant, antiinflammatory, and anti cancer properties. DS claims that this means that Curcumin can reduce gyno, but Im not stating that as fact, of course.

Bioperine: Is a fruit extract that is proven to enhance bioavailability of other compounds. DS states that this increases the effectiveness of Triazole.

Driven Sports also states that CAPE and Curcumin and synergistic, that CurCumin enhances Bioperine, and that Bioperine enhances CAPE. Againe these are the company's claims not mine, Im just sharing info, but now on to my personal experiences!

I stacked this with Nolva/Clomid, AI's stoked, DAA, and some other support supplements as part of a PCT. I am taking into account that this was part of a stack and not run by itself.

Effectiveness(8/10)

---------

That might look low on paper, but I want to be a fair reviewer and if you look at things fairly then 8 is above industry average, whereas 10 would be the product fullfilling all my wildest hopes and dreams. It definitely deserved an 8. I feel like this, along with stoked, helped get the boys back in gear and my sex drive up to normal and past that quite a bit. I also surprisingly
have been getting some decent strength gains and a drying/hardening effect, which I can attribute in part to this, and thats in PCT. I actually think I got better strength gains from PCT than on cycle but that's a different story. Let me see.... Leaning, hardening, drying, strength and libido up, that about covers it!

Dosing/Taste(6.5/10)

--------

90 caps for a guy my size makes doses 4 caps per day. This gives me a 22 day supply, not the best. I did get one of these stuck in the back of my throat one day because I didn't wash it down with enough water and caps get sticky when they get wet. It stuck to the back of my throat and I didn't feel it
until I coughed and it exploded and I coughed powder out of my mouth and nose...while I was driving. And when you actually taste the powder it's not that great...lol

---------------

Price(7/10)

-----------

I would pay the 35 or so dollars for this product no problem if it actually gave me 30 or more servings. I gave this a 7 because
I only got 3 weeks out of it. For a natty stack I would definitely need 2-3 bottles, but for PCT 1 will do for me.

--------------

Overall(8/10)

----------

Im not going to knock this product for the dosing or cost. It is a nice, effective product that deserves an 8 in my book.
Guys smaller than me will get the full 30 days out of it, it just wouldn't have worked as well for me if I hadn't.

February 22, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggression
  • Synergy
What is it?
Triazole is a pretty unique product which blocks estrogen while at the same time increasing testosterone. As Driven says: "On average, tester's free testosterone jumped 146% and estrogen decreased 45% which is perfect for controlling estrogen without annihilating it and getting side effects."

Background:
Used Triazole as part of a stack which included Lean Xtreme, Con-Cret, Modern BCAA, Craze/Assault with lots of 100% and Pro Complex. I weighed a personal best 244 at the start and my goal was to use this to start a recomp, help maintain lean muscle mass while hopefully shedding some of the gut as I prepare to cut harder for the summer months with yohimbine.

Dosing: 2AM/2PM

Effects:
Triazole and the stack above helped me to meet my goals and exceed them. The drying, increased vascularity, increased aggression and general sexual well being were all welcome. I had been on Lean Xtreme for a week before I started the Triazole. Once the Tri entered the fold my mood definitely shifted to alpha mode. Its a subtle and powerful combination. There was a wonderful synergy in this stack. Tightness, shirts that fit much better, definition and in the last week 2 weeks amplification of all of the above positive benefits. I loved this stuff.

Negative:
The whole negative aspect of using Tri was the occasionally awkward powder burps it could produce. Nothing ghastly but similar if a different flavor to what would occur to me reguarly from Recreate.

Test:
My aggression in the gym, control in my personal life, random large zits, sexual potency and general well being on this product all lead me to believe it played a pretty strong role in both drying and shaping my body and enhancing my mind.

Value:
Very reasonable. While I only took 1 bottle, next time I will surely take 2 for around $60 or so. The results for me were too synergistic with the rest of my stack to pass up on again.

In Closing:
Driven Sports is a serious company which does not get enough love on this board. Craze is imo the best pwo available and the combination of Triazole and Lean X had amazing effects on my physique over the month I took these. In the last week I feel on the top of my game. These supps are among the most potent you can find. They are all very unique and work well with other things. Great additions to many stacks. Expect more reviews on those in addition to Dpol which the Tri made me extremely excited to throw into the mix as I continue to lift heavy and shed the fat.