Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall
1.0
3.0

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Small Serving Size
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • No Crash
  • No Beta-alanine
  • Awkward Aftertaste
  • Hard Time Sleeping
  • Inhibits Hunger
  • Dry Mouth
  • Dry Throat
  • Loss Of Quality Of Sleep
I'll start off this review by giving some background about my self.
This is the first review I have ever posted on supplement reviews, and I made this account for the sole purpose of reviewing this product so others don't make the same mistake I did. I have used a variety of pre workouts ( assault original, bull nox, d stunner, NO explode, jack3d c4 ETC) every pre workout was better than craze

TASTE: 1 out of 10
The taste of this pre workout was by far the Lworst I have ever tasted. I could not sip it it tasted so awful, I literally took shots of it to get it over with quickly. It tastes good at first but then the after taste seems like chemical waste. Literally seemed like I drank chemicals.

Mix ability: 5 out of 10
The pre workout needs to shaken up to mix well. When I tried to mix it with a fork or something along those lines it wouldn't mix well and just settle at the bottom.

Value: 7 out of 10
This is the best thing that craze has, I got 45 servings for 40$ although the effect seemed almost completely void.

Effect: 3 out of 10
Of all the pre workouts I've tried this has to be the worst in terms of pumps and concentration and overall effect. I took 1 and a half scoops to start and felt absolutely nothing. The next workout I took 2 and felt a slight increase in energy. Not my ability to lift more weight. Simply an increase in my time at the gym. The next workout I took 3 scoops and felt again a sustained continuous energy, I was able to stay at the gym for longer. This was the best effect of craze. Besides this, the "come on" to craze was not noticeable. With all other pre workouts i can distinctly feel when they start ingesting and flowing through my system, with craze i just felt the same as I always do. Completely natural. Next the pump, the pump felt just natural... This pre workout was the worst I've ever tried.

In conclusion I would never purchase this pre workout again.

• August 8, 2013

1. Do you shake the tub?
    2. Do you cycle off of your pre workouts before switching?
    3. Do you take meds for adhd?

• Gkeezy

lol at adhd

• August 8, 2013

Well seeing as this stuff supposedly has amphetamine in it that would def make a differance lmao

• Gkeezy
    August 8, 2013

seriously man, Crystal Meth in the bottle and the dude did not feel it at 3 scoops ? weird...thats some major adhd

• December 2, 2013

Craze have two version, ingrediants is the same but none version is 5.3 gr and second is 5.8. I guess the difference is in that 0.5 gr...:) I do not know if there is realy meth or something else but I try both, and they can not be compared. One is the best pre-workout, and second is the one of the worst pre-workout...