Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall
  November 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Small Serving Size
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash
  • Crazy Energy
  • Dry Mouth
  • Awkward Aftertaste
  • Need 2 Scoops
I just began posting reviews on SR, but I am hoping to give some good information. I have taken Jack3d (all 3), C4 (both), ON PRE, Assault, Pre Jym and many others like this.

This product lasted me about a month. This was due to me taking 2 scoops per workout. I used it about 4 times per week. I tried 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops prior and was not happy with it. This review will be based on 2 scoops of Craze. This is the most the container says that you should take.

At the time, I was mid-way through my cut. I was in a calorie deficit and needed something to give me that extra energy. The first workout I tried while taking Craze was the deadlift. Here's how the product was throughout the rest of my cut.

Price/Value: 7/10"¨"¨
This product is just around $40 per 45 serving container. This seems like a very good price, but taking 2 scoops per workout changes that. This leads it to being $40 per 22.5 serving container. This price is not ridiculous if it were an absolutely great product. Being a slightly above average product, the price was a little much for me.

Mixability: 7/10
It mixed pretty well, but not perfectly. I was left with a small amount of residue on the bottom. There were no chunks, but definitely not a perfectly clean mix. Nothing to really worry about with this.
"¨"¨
Taste: 5/10
"¨I had the grape flavor. It almost tasted like cough medicine. Again, not a terrible taste, but not the best one I've ever had. If you are taking it for the effects, then taste isn't an issue anyway. I like to enjoy my PWO while I'm drinking it, which is why this category may be a little low."¨"¨

Energy: 8/10
"¨Two scoops is equivalent to about 160-170mg of caffeine. Not a ridiculous amount for a PWO, but pretty average. Energy was pretty high and very clean throughout the entire workout. No crash at the end. I would say that this is definitely the best part of this PWO. It does what it is made to do."¨"¨ I am used to taking a lot of caffeine, so this category may be higher for someone that is caffeine sensitive.

Overall: 7/10"¨
This product gets the job done. It's simple. It does not have the frills of being a great tasting PWO or being ridiculously inexpensive, but it does work. I was expecting more because of some of the stellar reviews that I had read about this product.

One thing that I did not notice with this product was the "Insane Focus" that many people described. I did not feel anything different from the regular/average PWO. Many people have told me they did, but based on my personal experiences there was nothing special. I did not feel any negative side effects from this product. With a little more caffeine, I believe this product has the potential to be much higher up on my list.