Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • No Crash
  • Crazy Energy
  • Aggressiveness
  • Dry Mouth
I have been through about a tub and a half of Driven Sports Craze pre work out. I must say, it is probably the best pre work out there, if not one of the best. This is my first review, so sorry if its not the greatest

Effectiveness (9) - I take a scoop, to two scoops of craze 30 minutes before my work out. It gives me everything I need. There is no tingly ness in my fingers, which throws me off my work out trying to get over them. Its a clean focused energy that helps you push for that one more rep that you want. It helps you zone in on pushing yourself to the limit, where your muscles are screaming to push it farther.

Taste (6) - I personally don't like the taste of any pre work outs. This one has a bearable taste that I can handle to drink. But if your looking for a pre workout with great taste. I don't think you'll find one. This isn't a protein powder I'm talking about. Its a pre work out.

Value (8) - I buy the 45 serving tub from bodybuilding.com for 30$, and its worth the price. The scoop size varies for me because of just how I feel each day. Sometimes your more tired than others, so 2 helps. Each tub last around a month and a half to 2, which is great. 50 cents a day isn't bad at all.

Overall (9) - You may ask how its overall 9 when the taste is so bad. I don't count the taste. I'm not looking for Kool-Aid or Crystal Light. I want a pre workout that will get me pumped and focused. One special thing about this pre workout, that I don't know where to fit in. Is the aggressiveness you gain. It helps you push more weight out. Feeling stronger all around. It will be my pre work out for a while to come.

On a side note relating to the aggressiveness, be careful when taking it. I personally felt for agitated and easily angered after it kicked in. I don't suggest taking it if your already an aggressive person. Cheers.

• Vermonster
    May 23, 2013

Good informative first review! Thanks for the contribution.

• xnb11hra
    May 23, 2013

Good review man, what flavour did you take?

• AdamSam
    May 23, 2013

Berry Lemonade. It was an ok taste. I don't expect pre-work outs to taste good. I mean making chemicals like that taste good? Good luck