Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall
  April 27, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Small Serving Size
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Crash
  • Awkward Aftertaste
After DMAA-based formulas were banned from the market I was trying to find a product that was as effective as Crack from Revolutions Nutrition.
Months passed and I was using only caffeine pills or coffee as a preworkout.

Then I heard of a new formula called Craze.
Well I had my doubts about it, but after reading reviews and hearing my friends' opinion of the product I decided to order some.

So now I've uset a couple of tubs with . They will not be the last ones, here's why:

Dosing:(10/10)
1-2 scoops before working out. Not bad.
Mixability is good.

Taste:
(6/10)Berry Lemonade and Candy Grape: quite bitter, but I can handle it, got used to it after a while.

(8/10)Strawberry Swirl: I actually think this is quite good, though bitter like the previous ones.

Effectiveness:(9/10)
So I started with 2 scoops straight away, which was good dosing for me.
Using this product too often (more than 3 days a week) will build up tolerance, but using it 2-3 times a week seems to work just fine.

If I use it too often I get almost nothing out of it, but when using just two or three times a week it's like I never want to leave the gym, focus is awesome and I feel like there's almost no need for rest between sets.
I feel like I can do anything.

Value: (9/10)
The price is OK for a product that delivers.

Overall:(9/10)
The best preworkout supp I've used.
No crash, no side-effects.
I highly recommend this product.