Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall
  April 10, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Upset Stomach
  • Crazy Energy
  • Awkward Aftertaste
  • No Beta-alanine
Craze is a strong pre workout and I thoroughly enjoyed using it.

It provided great energy, focus and endurance. I bought this when it first came out and it was amazing but for some reason as of recent the past couple tubs didn't have the same feeling. I might have built a tolerance to it or maybe they changed the formula? Not sure which way to go because I did have a month or so break between each tub.

Taste:
I purchase Grape flavor which tasted ok. The taste is strong and overwhelming but that's how pre workouts go. Consume it quick and fast. After taste was awful, chase it down with some water and all ok. (7/10)

Mixability
In terms of mixing the product, I did not see any clumps or particles settling down at the bottom of the shaker bottle.9/10

Value:
The value was good for me because I bought mine online on bodybuilding.com. The Tub has 45 servings, but I was scooping couple. (9/10)

Craze was very effective when it came to the work out (first tub). Good boost of energy minutes after taking it, nice focus and strong drive.

Overall:
It's one of the better pre workouts out there. The downside is the taste which is my major concern and my tolerance to the product. I will continue to use it to achieve my goals. Hopefully next tub gives me the kick like the first one.