Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall
  March 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Crazy Energy
  • No Crash
  • No Upset Stomach
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
  • Insane Focus
  • Dry Mouth
  • Hard Time Sleeping
  • No Beta-alanine
  • Increased Anxiety
This is my first review on SR and I decided to go with my favorite PWO to date: Craze by Driven Sports. I have used six or seven other preworkouts but this one definitely takes that cake.

While using this as a preworkout I stacked it with Hemavol by IForce.

Taste/Mixability: (8/10)

I used Berry Lemonade Craze and the flavor was strong and tart/sweet. I thought it tasted pretty good, kind of a like a strong Crystal Light. Not great, but not bad either. I certainly didn't dread taking it before each of my workouts. As for mixing, I never had any problems with clumping, and with with a few seconds of shaking it dissolved completely.

Ingredient Profile: (8.5/10)

I don't like that there is a prop. blend as I would like to know how much creatine and a caffeine I am consuming with each scoop. I also don't like that there is no beta-alanine in this product. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to see it in there. I do like that it has citrulline and vitamin c however, and obviously what makes Craze so great, the dendrobex.

Effectiveness: (9.5/10)

Without a doubt this has given me the best focus and motivation of any preworkout I have taken (neurcore, 1MR, razor 8 blast powder, etc.) and also gives me plenty of energy to blast through each set. I had never experience tunnel vision until I used this product. All I could think about was lifting and nothing else. Be sure to bring headphones while using this, because you aren't going to want to talk to anyone. I also saw a noticeable increase in endurance as I just didn't get tired while working out.

Pump: (8/10?): I definitely had insane pumps and vascularity while using this product, but I was also using Hemavol at the time so I can't say exactly how much of the pump can be attributed to Craze.

Side Effects: (3/10): The first couple days of using this product I had a lot of trouble sleeping that night even though I used it early in the day. This did go away after the first couple days however. While working out my mouth was really dry and I was sweating a lot. Not a big deal as drinking more water fixed the problem. I also noticed increased anxiety while using this. I have always had anxiety issues but this made them at least a little bit worse, at least more so than other preworkouts have. It is a stimulant though, so I guess it's to be expected.

Value: (8/10): Using two scoops of this gets you 22.5 servings and will last about a month. I got it for 32.95 so it was about 1.46 a serving. This isn't horrible but it isn't great either. I definitely wouldn't mind it being a bit cheaper. That being said it was still a fantastic product, and I will definitely be using it again.

Overall: (9.2/10): This isn't a perfect product but it's pretty darn close and is by far my favorite preworkout. I highly recommend this to anyone that has not tried it. You won't regret it.