Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Reviews

By: Driven Sports

Overall
Overall
  March 2, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Mental Stimulation
  • Insane Focus
  • Tunnel Vision
  • No Upset Stomach
  • No Crash
  • Crazy Energy
  • Hard Time Sleeping
Let me first say, Craze is about the fifth pre-workout I have given a chance with. Thankfully I will no longer be needing any other pre-workouts after this.

I want to share with you a recent experience I had just about 2-3 days ago. I went to the gym about 45 minutes to an hour after my whey shake, and started to workout. I had noticed something a bit strage that I hadn't for a long time. It was a simple lack of motivation. One thing you should know about me is that I almost NEVER lack motivation to go to the gym. The gym, sadly to some, is my life, and I live for going to the gym at night. As you can imagine I was sitting on the lat pull-down machine and I couldn't really tell what was wrong with me. I just felt a bit strange and not like I normally did when I was at the gym. I was pulling and struggling a bit more than I typically would and it was making my motivation lack even more. It then struck me. I forgot to take my Craze. Everything made sense at that point, and it hit me that the Craze really improves my gym experience more than I had originally thought it did.

It's hard for me to review this product because I feel as though no matter how hard I try I won't be able to explain how great this product has been to me. To some, relying on a pre-workout may be a bad thing, but to me, I could care less as I enjoy having an extra boost in the gym.

I have been taking craze now for a good 5 months, possibly more.

Here is how things stand for me:

Effectiveness - 10/10
As a note, I take 2 scoops. Nothing will ever compare to this pre-workout for me. I have tried numerous products before this and although some may have worked, none have matched up to the quality boost I get from Craze. Some boosted me quite well though may have not worked as well after a few weeks. Craze has never let me down and it still works just as good as it did from day one. The effect I get from this product is one that I can no longer live without and I am extremely grateful to have found this product.

Taste - 4/10
Alright, so I have been talking highly of Craze for a while now, but this is where things start to get a little iffy. The taste is absolutely horrid. I honestly cannot stress how tough your taste buds are going to have to be to take this down. I try to put the least amount of water I can just to mix perfectly to the point where I can just down it in a few seconds while cringing after it is all finished. I have given every flavor a try and to be honest, they are all almost equally as bad as the rest, so I won't be rating them separately. If you want a slight edge in taste go for the berry lemonade.

Value - 7/10
I am not too keen on spending money since I am quite the cheapskate. The problem I have is that I love this stuff so much that I have to buy it over and over again before it runs out. It is really hard for me to give this a 7/10 simply because I feel as though I am being unfair because I almost rely on this stuff now to get through my workouts. I however must give this a 7/10 because others out there may consider this to be an optional supplement in their regime and may opt for a cheaper alternative. Let me say this, it is worth every penny however it is one of those things where it does add up over time to a point where it is almost like an addiction, and you MUST part with your money for it. You pay a lot for not too many servings but hey, I can't complain, I need this stuff!

Lastly I want to go ahead and mention that if you try to sleep after taking this stuff, you might as well not even bother going to the bedroom and even trying. I take this stuff at around 1-3am because that is around when I go to workout and when I get home, it doesn't matter if I haven't slept all day, I can stay up for a good 5 extra hours at least with no problem. It keeps me wide awake. It may be a bad thing for some people however I enjoy being able to go home and work online with that extra focus.