Craze has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Craze Questions

By: Driven Sports

Cray

Contains DMAA?

March 23, 2013

Does Craze actually contain DMAA? I know there are a few trade names for DMAA - methyhexane and geranamine to name two - but Craze seems free of these ingredients. Not sure if maybe one of these phenylethylamine derivations is another type of DMAA.

ANSWERS (5)

AlphandOmega
Posted March 23, 2013

This is from SuppCanada.com. The site compares Craze to Jack3d and 1MR, saying that Craze does not contain DMAA. It also breaks down and goes over some of the ingredients in Craze as well.

Cray

Nice find. Thanks.

Although I dunno if I trust anything with "Canada" in the name...
Blade410

BOOM, negative rep for AO. Sorry fat finger on phone. :(
AlphandOmega
Posted March 24, 2013

LOL. I don't like Canada either. But DMAA is banned in Canada but Craze is not so, I don't know for how long though.
Momo1
Posted March 24, 2013

Cray, I love Craze, you do not crash, and no DMAA. The one thing that is missing on this is Beta Alanine. I take only one scoop, mix beta A to it and it does the trick. Sometimes I am so focus at the gym that I forget what time I got there. I once did a 2-hour work out and did not even know.