This product has been reported as discontinued.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Pre-Workout > Pump

NO Beta is a Pump Product manufactured by Double-T. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
FORUM TOPICS

Pre-Workout > Pump

June 6, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
    Just like bigworm, I take this along with my Jack3d except I just take one pill along with my usual dose of Jack3d. The two complement each other well. I get a better pump with this combination than I do with Jack3d alone. By doing this you also get a blend of Creatine Ethyl Ester and Creatine Monohydrate along with a couple of other additions to the pre-workout mix. Taking it this way makes one bottle go a long way.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

May 10, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gigantic Pumps
      This stuff is crazy! I stacked it with Jacked and the pumps were almost to good. The pumps last so long they go into my cardio which makes it tough to run sometimes. I have had to lower the dose on leg day's due to the fact that the pump on my calves and quads were so tight that it started to hurt. Once you get your tolerence figured out, you will love NO Beta. The price is not that bad. if you just take 3 before workout "which is sometimes to much, but its the recommended dose." it will last yu 60 workouts.

Advertisement: