Previde V2 Reviews

By: Divided Labs

Previde V2 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Divided Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Thanks to Divided Labs for sending it out!
  April 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistently Effective
  • Full Focus
  • Strong Endurance
  • Taste Good
  • Transparent Label
  • 2 Scoops Necessary
  • Not Many Servings
Thank you to Divided Labs for sending me some blue raspberry Previde to use during my training. Thank you for being a part of this community.

Taste: 8/10

The taste of the blue raspberry is a little light. That is fine by me because I would prefer to not have an overpowering taste that sticks with me throughout my training. It's a good flavor and not tart at all. I enjoyed using this as a preworkout. I did normally use the 2 scoop serving size so the flavor was more noticeable compared to those that would use just the 1 scoop.

Mixing was not an issue. Mixed just fine with minimal floaties and residue.

Profile 8.5-10

Fully disclosed is something I'm sure you're going to hear on everyone's review of this product. As a long time lifter, I have grown accustomed to the blends but always want to give respect to the companies that break the mold and let you know exactly what you're putting into your body.

So if you want a full list of the profile with a good description, please click on the "MFR's Description" link on the left side of the page.

Some highlights for me: 350mg of caffeine (this is based on 2 scoops as everything will be). I look for a pre that hits above 300. I've been doing this too long and drink way too much caffeine in a day with my hectic schedule. I need at least 300 to give me any kind of boost.

Taurine at 2g is something I like to see. I feel that Taurine is underrated and forgotten. To me, I can tell when I supplement taurine, that I have more endurance and just a better overall well-being.

AlphaSize is a popular form of choline known for being a nootropic that helps with focus. Part of this focus is the connection between the mind and muscle for "learning". It is thought that taking this pre workout at 600mg will help improve strength output/gains. The problem is that at 2 scoops, there is only 300mg. Now, will this still help at 300? Sure. It's just the study I reviewed says 600. I don't see an issue with this personally.

L-Citrulline at 6g. This is the purer form of citrulline vs the normal Malate form we normally see. This is a good dose of this and not cutting corners at all. Good form Divided Labs.

HydroMax contains 65% glycerol. This is also a step up from glycerol monostearate which is reported to have 20-25%. Huge difference it the quality ingredient used here.

I have to say, this is an impressive list of ingredients. They didn't cut corners and get the cheap versions of some of these. Once again, these are just some of the highlights that popped out at me. For the full list, click to the left.

Effectiveness 8/10

The first time I used this, I just went straight for the 2 scoops. I knew I needed 300mg of caffeine minimum so no sense in messing around with it. Plus, they give you a breakdown of the ingredients for a 1 scoop vs a 2 scoop for the ones you have cyphering issues. That means they expect you to use 2 scoops if you're seasoned right? Haha

The energy I got from this product was good. I'm a strength trainer and always looking to add numbers to my total. This product gave me the energy I needed to make it through heavy deadlifts as well as high rep deadlifts. Those are the two workouts that drain my energy the quickest. I never had the jitters (I may have to take 4 scoops to get jitters at my tolerance level though). The energy never crashed on me even on the slow days where we may train for 2 hours.

I was surprised by the pump I would get off this. A lot of pres try to add pump to their product and skimp on too much. This ends up causing them to fall flat. Previde gave me a noticeable pump enhancement for sure. Was it the best pump I ever had? No. It was however, on the top end of what you can get from a product that is marketed more as an energy pre.

After about a week, I added a secondary pump product to this as a pre. I couldn't tell a difference between using the other pump product and just this pre. If I used the other product as a standalone, I could see a pump with it. That leads me to believe that Previde was all I needed for a pump. That being said, I did mix it with a more top end pump product once and thought my arms and chest were going to rip out of my skin.

The focus was improved from normal a little. I stay pretty focused on my training because the weights I train with are respectable for me at least. While using this product, I noticed that my rest time between sets went down. That was mainly due to the fact I was less likely to get distracted talking to someone. I'm very in tune with my body and how it feels when I get up to the heavier weights. This caused me to notice more changes while doing warmups too. It's hard to describe but I would feel things in my back earlier during deadlifts and make adjustments sooner. It was almost like some of the muscles that normally don't fire until top weights are hit were coming on during warmups too.

Value 7/10

To be honest, I was really thinking 6 here based on the 2 scoops. Then I thought about the fact that the ingredients weren't skimped on and there were actually the higher end profiles used on some of them. I have to bump it up for that.

I found this in the $27 range. $1.80 for the double scoop isn't crazy since I two scoop a lot of pres to get to the 300mg of caffeine. It will come in slightly below $1 for the one scoop.

Overall 8/10

Even with the value being questionable, I can't go lower than 8. I do prefer to use something that is already at 300mg caffeine with just one scoop but there aren't a ton of those products out there. Another concern of mine is, if you're just doing one scoop, is 25% of the AlphaSize enough to make it worth it? That's based on the 600mg study.

I liked this pre and I'll more than likely grab some again, especially if I can catch it on sale. It's a solid pre with a nice added pump and focus to compliment the energy. And to top it all off, the scooper has a long handle so you can reach the bottom of the container! I'm saving the scooper for future use so maybe that helps the value department too? haha
  • Blue Raspberry: 8/10

9.4
Thanks to Divided Labs for sending it out!
  April 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Endurance
  • Transparent Label
  • Full Focus
  • Consistently Effective
  • Taste Good
  • Not Many Servings
  • 2 Scoops Necessary
Thank you to Divded Lab's for sending this delightful Pre-Workout!

Friends, I consumed this product for 3 weeks and finished it! I am currently lean bulking 190 lbs +. My current focus in the gym is hypertrophy with some strength training maybe 1-2x a week and I am currently going to the gym about 5 days a week. I took 2 scoops is this PWO prior to every workout.

Full disclosed Ingredient Profile at 2 scoops.

Strength & Power Matrix: [all effectively dosed]
2500 mg of Betanine: improves N.O levels allowing more blood to muscles in turn --> sustained energy.
2000 mg Taurine: is an amino acid that helps in alertness, reduce nervous system stress, and recovery.
300 mg Alphasize: fires neurotransmitters to increase focus and cell to cell communication.
150 mg elevATP: helps stimulate the production of ATP -> increasing energy output.

Pump and Endurance Amplifier:[all effectively dosed]
6000 mg L-Citrulline: helps increase endurance and increase nitric oxide levels.
3000 mg Beta Alanine: great lactic acid buffer to reduce the "burning" sensation during workouts, increasing endurance.
1500 mg Hydromax: increases concentration of fluid in blood and tissues --> aiding both pump and endurance.
1000 mg Agmapure: a pure form of agmatine sulfate which helps increase N.O levels

Maximum Energy and Focus[all effectively dosed]
350 mg Caffeine Anhydrous: helps increase endurance, alertness, focus, energy by stimulating production of glands like adrenaline.
150 mg Hordenine: product is used to help prevent stimulant tolerance
100 mg Halostachine: thermogenic effect(fat burning)(effective dosing for product has not been established!)
200 mg Theobromine: works in similar ways like caffeine and helps dilate blood vessels to improve blood flow.(barely makes the effective dosage...would like to see more here)
50 mg Higenamine: bronchial lateral helps increase the intake of oxygen into the lungs and body.

Taste: I had the blue raspberry flavor. This flavor was interesting because it did not have an overly abundant taste to it, however there was enough flavor in it to make it enjoyable. (7/10) I would have preferred a little more sweetness.

Mixability: This PWO has no issues when mixing, nor does it foam.

Dosing: 1 scoop is 10.73g... however 2 scoops is recommended for optimal effects --> 20.5g per 2 scoops

As you are aware, this product was consumed in its full 2 servings prior to every workout, and I found this product to be consistent and reliable.

Prior to Workout: After taking this product within the first 10-15 minutes you become aware of the beta-alanine sending tingles down your body. Your focus seems to increase, you feel a jolt of "awakeness", and suddenly you are motivated and ready for the gym. I found this product to continuously provide this feel good and urgent sensation to hit the weights, definitely a great product to "pick you up". 9.5/10

During Workout: This product provides an exceptional amount of endurance to your workouts. I love to superset and lately I have been pushing myself to reduce my rest time between sets and PREVIDE provided with the endurance and energy to bounce back between sets and be ready to hit the weights hard. The added focus and alertness that this product brings ties nicely to the added energy and endurance throughout my workouts.(9/10)

Pump: Given the vast amount of ingredients in this product one would expect it to deliver across the board...and it does! This product proved to be very effective in helping provide a pump. One of the best ways I can assess if a product is a good pump-inducer is to try it while hitting arms. I took this product on several arm days and each and every time I felt my biceps ready to blow up and my tricep ready to pierce my skin. It was exactly was I expect from a pump product & here PREVIDE delivered. The only drawback I experienced is that I felt the pump this product produced faded a little too fast for my liking. I felt initially you are left with a strong pump...but as the workout progress you still feel a great pump, but just not as extraordinary as when you first started. (8/10)

I found this product online to range from $25 - $30. Given that this PWO is best consumed with 2 scoops...this product can run you between $1.50 - $2 a serving. No doubt that this product is effective, but it is also a luxury given its large price tag.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

If you have been shuffling between Pre-Workouts trying to find something that is adequately dosed, has a transparent label, and works.. PREVIDE will appeal to your needs. This product excels in providing endurance, energy, alertness, and focus. PREVIDE will come with an enjoyable pump, but cherish it will it last as it will fade shortly. This product can run you about $25-30 at almost $2 per serving depending on where you buy it, so if you are on a budget this item may not be your ideal since it only comes with 15 servings. But if you have the extra money and your wish to reap the benefits of an effective and powerful preworkout then gaze your eyes on PREVIDE.
  • Blue Raspberry: 7/10