Diverge MAX Reviews

By: Divided Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Diverge MAX is a Prohormone manufactured by Divided Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
7.1

Overall
Overall
6.7
6.3
  May 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow
  • No Side Effects
  • Non Hormonal
  • Slight Increased Recovery
  • Joint Help
  • No Increased Strength
---introduction---
Want to thank divided labs for putting up there natural muscle builder "diverge" up for the Troopers to review. I've never heard of this company but I wanted to give a product that had both of these ingredients in acceptable doses a shot.

Per pill you have 100mg of epicatechin, 50mg of laxogenin, and 5mg of bioperine. I'm fairly new to epicat, but there are lots of people that really believe in the product to boost muscle building and increase no2 production which helps with vascularity and the pump. Laxogenin is doses well if you use 2 pills a day. Like. Epicat there are a lot of hefty claims attached to it, but in my experience with it the greatest pro is it's effectiveness on bone health and joint support. Bioperine is put in to help the absorption of the other 2 products.

No taste with pills, and I would take a pill AM and PM

When you read the description of this product there are some hefty claims, these ingredients can help but you aren't going to see any crazy gains while on this. For me I started to notice my body felt better, less creaking and soreness in my joints around the middle of the 2nd week. Towards the end of the 2nd week i noticed i was getting a better muscle pump and the vascularity in my shoulders improved quite a bit as well. Now as for muscular gains and strength gains, I didn't notice much of an increase in either area. My shoulders looked a little fuller but I cant say this was all the reason.

The cheapest I think I found this was $60 which is just outrageous for a more natural type product. They need to cut this in half to make me even consider using it again.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you go into this with reasonable expectations and don't look into the manufacturer claims then you might be fairly happy as long as you didn't fork out the full price. There were some positives to the product but I'm afraid the price point just makes it a no go for me.

May 17, 2017

• No Increased Strength
  • No Increased Pump
  • No Increased Vascularity

INTRODUCTION

What's up SupplementReviews (SR). Sorry for my delay writing this review. It's time to review this interesting product called Diverge Max from Divided Labs. Thanks to SupplementReviews and Divided Labs for participating in the SR Troop Program and trusting us. I lift weights 5 days per week and I consume a lot of supplements like Protein, Aminoacids, Creatine, Preworkouts, etc. I have never taken any prohormones, SARMS nor anabolic steroids and I don't plan to, I prefer the long difficult but safe route. I'm always looking for new healthy ingredients that can help me increase muscle mass, strength, recovery, etc, without affecting my health. Even though this product is in the Prohormone section, from what I've read, it doesn't have any prohormones so I feel I didn't "violate my own rule".

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Only 3 ingredients: 100mg of Epicatechin per cap, 50mg of Laxosterone per cap and 5mg of Bioperine per cap. 60 total caps.

Previous reviewer "abailey108" did a good job explaining the ingredients. But in case you want to read/know more, SupplementReviews has more info here (I feel people don't use this area so often): https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/-epicatechin (Epicatechin) and here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/5a-hydroxy-laxogenin (Laxosterone) and here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/black-pepper-extract (Bioperine).

I like the ingredients it has, I like the doses. Like I said, only thing is that Laxosterone shouldn't be in this category. Diverge Max states the product is "Non-Hormonal Anabolic Igniter".

CLAIMS (some)

- Maximize Lean Muscle Growth
- Massive Strength Increases
- Increase Protein Synthesis and Nitrogen Retention
- Elevate Insulin Sensitivity and Glucose Dispersal
- Improve Vascularity and Muscle Fullness

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS TAKEN

I was also taking: Protein, BCAA/Aminoacids, Preworkout, Creatine, Glutamine, Fish Oil, Nature Restore BoneBoost, Insane Veinz and... don't remember what else lol. So considering this, it was VERY difficult to determine the effectiveness of Diverge Max. This was the main reason I took so long to write this review. I was taking products that could also meet the claims above. But I usually take them so maybe I can really say if this helped me or not, let's see...

EFFECTIVENESS

So let's start with what I think it didn't help me with: I FEEL it didn't help me with Strength. I was taking a K-XR (a Preworkout I reviewed) and I didn't see any strength increase (not from Diverge Max nor from K-XR) lol. Yea, I was sad. But then K-XR ended and I took a week off stimulants (as usual). I was surviving my routine with Creatine, Aminoacids, etc. These days my Strength didn't increase but it didn't decrease either. I don't think it was because of Diverge Max but I'll leave the doubt here lol. So overall, the massive strength increase claim didn't work for me. "Abailey108" noticed some increased strength (not massive) though.

- Another claim that didn't meet the expectations was: "Improve Vascularity and Muscle Fullness". Saw nothing extra. The Vascularity and Muscle Fullness came from other supplements, not from Diverge Max. The claim that it "elevates insulin sensitivity and glucose dispersal" couldn't be determined, sorry.

- I feel Diverge Max did an "ok" job with me with the remaining 2 claims: Increase Protein Synthesis and Nitrogen Retention + Maximize Lean Muscle Growth. It wasn't something special or extraordinary but I feel that atleast it helped me with 5%. Sometimes I want to think it helped me 10% but then I reconsider it and consider that "extra" 5% as placebo. I feel it helped me build/develop more muscle so it helped me with muscle growth. So if it helped me with muscle growth, it should have helped me with Protein Synthesis and Nitrogen Retention because one thing causes the other thing.

So Diverge Max wasn't all dissapointing about results. My Post-Workout Recovery was slightly increased. My 4 main objectives were: Muscle Growth, Recovery Strength and Pump. It helped me with 2 out of 4. Remember I was also taking Protein, Creatine, etc though but I always take them, I feel the results were slightly better with Diverge Max included in the combo. Diverge Max also says you can take this product for up to 12 weeks and then cycle off for 4 weeks! And I only used 1 bottle which would mean 4-5 weeks. I feel that with 12 weeks of use, that 5% can turn into a 15% "easily". Which is why I consider this an interesting product. I feel that with more bottles, the ratings would go higher.

TASTE/MIXABILITY/DOSING

TASTE: No taste nor aftertaste.
MIXABILITY: Capsules were easy to swallow.
DOSING: Same like "Abailey108", I took 1 capsule inmediately after breakfast and 1 capsule inmediately after dinner because I was more interested in the muscle growth benefit instead of the strength and pump. Diverge Max recommends you to split the dosage so it can be 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch or 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner.

VALUE

Divided Labs website has it for $64.95, Suppz has it for $59.95, GetSupps for $59.95, Amazon for $59.95. It's too expensive. I would feel better paying $35, maybe $40 but not more than that, considering you need 2 or more bottles. If it's $35, then I would happily pay $70-75 for 2 bottles to see better results. It's only 3 ingredients. With $60, I can buy better products to get better results so you will have to do something about the price.

SIDE EFFECTS

CONCLUSION

Interesting Product, interesting ingredients. Good dose. Low results. Need more than 1 bottle. No increased Strength. No increased Pump. Slight increased recovery. More muscle growth. Too expensive. Easy to swallow caps.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Lower the price so we can buy more bottles and get better results. 1 bottle isn't enough to see the results and with that price of $60, it's too difficult to buy 2 bottles or more because that would be $120...

Overall
Overall
6.2
6.4
5.9
  May 3, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength

Here we go with my review of Diverge Max by Divided Labs. Thanks to them for providing it to the TROOPs. This supplement is advertised as a natural muscle builder created for elite level bodybuilders, figure athletes, competitive sports athletes and fitness enthusiasts. I like to try and lift heavy and constantly increase my numbers so I thought I would give this one a try. I have never gone down the true PH road, and as this is not anything close to a PH in my opinion, I figured I'd give it a go since the claims make it sounds close to a PH.

This ingredient profile includes three items, Laxosterone (5a hydroxyl laxogenin) at 50mg, Epicatechin at 100mg and Bioperine at 5mg. 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin is a natural plant-based steroid derived from Smilax Sieboldii, which is a plant found in East Asia and North/South America. Laxosterone is the trademark of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin from Bestcom, according to the laxosterone.com website. This supplement is built up quite a bit everywhere I read about it. Talking about a 200% increase in protein synthesis and increased muscle and strength within 5 days. Since it is plant-based, it is supposedly safe and completely non-toxic.

Epicatechin has been around for a while now, as we have seen many other supplement companies put out products utilizing it as the main ingredient. It actually comes from chocolate and is advertised as a Myostatin inhibitor. Although some studies have shown that it does accomplish this, there have has not been any evidence that it directly relates to muscle growth. At 100mg per dose, you get 200mg per day which seems to be the ideal clinical dose based on studies I read.

The BioPerine is included to help absorption in the body, which is the case in many supplements.

Overall, the profile seems solid when it comes to its main ingredients, although there is not any real proof anywhere that they do what they claim. The only reviews I have been able to find are from people who just happen to be selling the products as well.

I dosed this at 2 caps per day, one in the morning upon waking and one at night with dinner. Pretty simple.

I used this product while I was on a diet that was somewhere between a cut and a recomp, so my calories were not extremely high. This may have affected my results since it is advertised as a muscle builder, but my protein intake was still high. Within about 5 days of starting Diverge Max, I definitely felt an increase in strength. It was not mind-blowing, but it was a definite increase. At the beginning of the run my bench was sitting right around 275 (without a spotter) for 3-4 reps. I would occasionally get 315 up with a spot but it didn't feel great. By the end of my run on Diverge Max, I was able to get 315 up for 2 reps (used a spotter for this one). Other lifts showed similar increases, but keep in mind, I have been working hard lately and hitting the gym 5-6 days a week and really keeping my diet in check. Certain results are expected just based on that. I cannot definitively say how much of a part Diverge Max played in the increases, but I do feel that they were accelerated.

Recovery time did not seem to be changed at all. DOMS also did not seem to be affected by Diverge Max. In terms of muscle fullness and pump, I did not see or feel anything out of the ordinary. I have been off this product for almost 2 weeks now, and I have noticed a slight stall in my progression. The weights feel slightly heavier to me, so I do feel that Diverge Max was working to some extent. I tried 315 the other day and only got 1 rep up (weak) comfortably. I have not noticed any other changes since completing the run.

The going price for a 30 day supply is $59.95 on Amazon. I do not feel as though this is a very good value based on my results. $2.00 a serving seems like way too much when compared to other proven effective products you can get, even some real PHs.

Side Effects

I did not notice any side effects while taking this. I did not do PCT based on my research and have not noticed any side effects 2 weeks after completing the bottle.

Conclusion

It was nice to try something new, and I appreciated the small increase in strength that I experienced while using Diverge Max. I would be interested in reading a review from someone whose diet was more geared toward a bulk and see if they experienced better results. I'd also be curious to see if a 60-day run would yield more results, but I was not willing to pay $60 for another bottle. I feel like this is a supplement we will see come way down in price in the future. Thanks to Divided Labs for sending this one out. Go Celtics!