(Better than 23% in Pre-Workout > Pump)

PRICES
(30 sv) - [$1.50/sv]

Destine Nutrition
Per4Mance Pump is a Pump Product manufactured by Destine Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

7.1
Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
  February 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Increse Endurance
What's up SR family! Before I begin, I would like to thank Destine Nutrition and the Trooper for the opportunity to review Per4Mance Pump. Yes, we all love to look at ourselves in the gym when we have that massive pump. I have been a fan of pump products to stack with pre-workouts for a long time; therefore, I am always looking for that right One, Two punch to help me beat the weights up. Before I decided to run Per4Mance Pump, I wanted to look at the label, so I know I am not selecting something I know will not work for me. It was an adventure, but I was able to find and choose to run it.

One thing I liked, the label was full disclosure, which is always a good thing to know what is going in and in sometimes, what is going out. You get 4 grams of Citrulline Malate, which at this amount, it helps me, and some of you, stop us from starting our workouts in the restroom. There is 2 grams of Creatine Mono, which I am not a big fan of, since it makes me retain a lot of water. However, if Per4Mance Pump is going to have it, then why not put in 5 grams. Now, there is a nice amount of HydroMax 2grams, which is a sweet spot for many. In addition, you get 2grams of Beta-Alanine and 5 mg of Black Pepper Extract.

Taste - I have to say, cool name for a flavor "Miami Vice", this was not bad, as you know from my reviews, I do not care too much on taste as long as it works.

Mixing - This mixed well, no clumping, mixed right in, even when mixed with a pre-workout. Side Note, keep in mind the amount of Citrulline you have if you are going to stack with a pre-workout. I did the mistake and consumed almost 10 grams, well you all know where my workout started and ended?

Dosing - I took this typically about 20 mins before hitting the gym, sometimes when AI would stack it, I would do it 30 mins out so my pre can kick in at 100%

Per4Mance Pump hit the spot for me when it came to what the product is indented. In order to make sure that the pumps were from Per4Mance Pump and not a combination of it stacked, I took it by itself when I did arms. My pump-testing workout is a crazy set of 21s and Skull Crushers. When I did this routine, the pumps were spot on; I respond well to HydroMax.

When I used Per4Mance Pump with a pre-workout, it was like pumps on top of pumps, especially if the pre contained some Agmatine Sulfate. The pumps at times were became so intense when stack with a something else, body parts would just lock. In addition, I would use a serving of Per4Mance Pump when I would do some cardio and I have to say, I noticed an increase of endurance.

Per4Mance Pump is not the cheapest one in pond, at $45.00 for 30 servings; it is a bit on the high side. I have used other products in the past with similar profiles for less than $35.00; this is the only section I have to hit Per4Mance Pump on value.

Side Effects

No sides or even water retention that sometimes I get with Mono

Conclusion

I believe Per4Mance Pump is a well-put together product, with proven ingredients and amounts. However, if Per4Mance Pump wants to compete with others in the market, the price will need to be revalued. In my opinion, if you want to try something new and have some extra cash laying around, I would give Per4Mance Pump a run. I would like to thank Destine Nutrition again for the opportunity.

Overall
Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
  February 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • No Energy
  • Endurance Was Lacking

What's up guys? This product caught my eye because 'PUMPS' have always been a fascination of mine. When this product was posted I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to chase a good pump. As always, I'd like to thank all the people at SR and Destine for making this review possible! Let's dive in.

It's a rather simple label really:
4g of Citrulline Malate
2g of Creatine Monohydrate
2g of Beta-Alanine
2g of Hydromax
5mg of Black pepper extract

The ingredients themselves are great prototypical pre-workout ingredients they just appear however to be slightly under dosed from the clinical recommendations (3.2g for beta-alanine, 6g fro Citrulline malate, and 5g for Creatine mono). 4g of citrulline is still a substantial enough of a dose to get your blood pumping and your veins popping. 2g of Beta-Alanine will still increase your endurance levels, but you might not get those glorified tingles if you have built up a tolerance to it. 2g of hydromax is actually the preferred amount listed on several websites for improved absorption. that along with the black pepper extract should help this product kick in a lot faster than without any absorption help. This is a pump product so we're hoping that we get that skin shredding pump as fast as we can after we take our PRE.

Taste: "Miami Vice"
I can best describe this as a sort of interesting berry flavor. It was not very strong and a little flat for my taste, but not bad by any means. I usually chug my pre-workout down anyway.

Mixibility: The 12 grams of powder dissolves pretty easily into any basic shaker cup after a few good shakes. I never had any issues with clumping or anything like that.

Dosage: 1 scoop about 15 minutes before I walked into the gym. If you wanted more of a hit 2 scoops of this product would make it a much better pre workout in my opinion. I tried double scooping a couple times and could definitely tell a major difference (face tingles for days).

Endurance: Improved slightly because of the 2g of beta-alanine but not to what I've been used to with other higher dosed products. I didn't find myself tiring out necessarily, but I could physically feel my accessory muscles taking over in heavy compound lifts at the end of my training sessions. I usually don't have this problem with other products higher in beta-alanine/ betaine.

Pump: This is the name of the product so I had a little more expectations. The label contains 4g of citrulline malate (which is a couple grams under dosed) so I didn't know exactly how this product was going to pump me up BUT it did! My veins were as crazy as they have ever been. I found this really odd since I've had products with more citrulline/ agmatine and have had less of a pump effect. It left me scratching my head but I was not complaining! This product brought very good vascularity and that 'swelled up feeling.'

Energy: Very slight boost, about the equivalent to a cup of coffee. It was definitely lacking in this regard.

$44.99 on the manufacturer's website ( I could not find this anywhere else). This comes out to $1.50 per serving and is frankly just too overpriced for me. Yes the pumps were pretty good, but the endurance was lacking and the energy boost was nonexistent. I can go out and get straight agmatine powder for much less if I just wanted wicked pumps.

Side Effects

No negatives

Conclusion

This product is a bit of a one trick pony, but it is mainly marketed as a "Pump pre-workout" product so I can't throw too much shade. I enjoyed using the product during this run, however, it is not a product that I would see myself adding to my permanent stack.