CLA 2000 Burn Reviews

By: Destine Nutrition

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
CLA 2000 Burn is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Destine Nutrition. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Overall
Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Stackable
  • Studied Ingredient
  • Supports Metabolism

I want to start by saying thank you to the people at Destine Nutrition for letting me try CLA 2000 Burn. I have looked for a way to lose some weight, so I wanted to give this a try. This is definitely a product worth looking into. The ingredient on this are basic. It has CLA which is conjugated linoleic acid and safflower oil.

I will start by covering two things I was not expecting. It has 20 calories and the total fat is 2 g which is a small amount but worth noting. The CLA blend itself is 2000 mg with CLA and safflower oil. CLA is a naturally occurring thing that could be found in meat and cheese type products. They can increase metabolism and help with the fatty acids within a body. The safflower oil has linoleic acid and works with the CLA. This oil has benefits that include lowering cholesterol, helps with weight loss, and work with blood sugar. The purpose of CLA is solid and the ingredients are pure CLA with safflower oil. Good ingredients so give it a good rating.

This comes in a soft gel. Very similar to what you would see with fish boil so taste and mixability don't apply. It says to take 2 of the soft gels per day. I was taking mine in the morning with my multi vitamin. Easy dosing so no problems.

The main reason I wanted to take CLA 2000 Burn is because I was looking for a way to have some weight loss but to keep up muscle mass. The CLA 2000 says it will help with muscles, weight loss, and metabolism. I started off taking this following my normal routine and diet. I was monitoring calories which was around 1800 and my protein which stayed around 180 grams. I was monitoring my calories and protein but not really looking at the carbs. For the first 2 weeks my carbs were around a 100 of 150 grams. During the first 2 weeks, there was no weight loss. I knew that I needed to change my carbohydrates, so I started changing my carbs down to 50 grams. Once I did this, I saw a significant loss for the next 3 weeks. I was able to lose 2 to 2.5 pounds per week and finished with a total weight loss of 7 pounds. Granted some of this is due to the low carb intake but I would not say I was in a ketosis state. I felt the combination diet and the CLA 2000 helped me to loss the weight. This is a good product to go with a diet that eliminates carbs. I give the effectiveness a high rating.

I was able to find this on the company website easily. I only found it on a few other sites but all the prices were the same. The normal cost is $30 but it was on sell for $20. This is a 45-day supply in a container. The cost on this, I would say, is very reasonable. The cost is $0.67 cents per day. I'm going to give this a good value. The question that comes in is how much of this weight loss was due to low carbs and how much to the CLA. I believe that CLA is a product that can help with a good diet. The value is high.

Side Effects

No side effects.

---Conclusion----
    The Destine Nutrition CLA 2000 is a product that is definitely worth a try. The ingredients are basic and follow what CLA is capable of doing. I felt it was effective along with a good diet. It gave me the results I was looking for. The value is also high as this is a cheaper product when it comes to weight loss supplements. The 45-day supply at $20 to is definitely a good price. No side effects in this and it is a stimulant free product so it's definitely worth looking into. I give this a good value rating.

Overall
    Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
      February 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Studied Ingredient
    • Fat Loss
    • Supports Metabolism
    • Stackable
    • Sketchy Ingredient Profile

First and foremost I would like to thank Destine Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

There is a lot of research on Conjugated Linoleic Acid. I noticed that it can help convert fat into muscle. So after doing some reaserch I decided to claim this product and try it on myself.

Very simple ingredient profile ... this has 2,000 mg (2g) of CLA that comes from both CLA and Safflower Oil ... which is kind of confusing since if you are using safflower oil your not going to yield full CLA. I'm a bit perplexe by the ingredient profile. I'm trying to understand where the "blend" is ... because you take CLA from safflower oil ... so are they saying that the 2000 mg of CLA is coming off the safflower oil? Again where is the so called "blend"?

Also, I went to supplementshield.org and put the lot number on the bottom of my bottle and the result was that no posts were done. Meaning, I got nothing.

Nothing to taste ... I took two pills in the morning before my breakfast. Easy to swallow and easy to remember.

Side note, I did this by following the instructions but most of the studies were done with 4,000 mg so I should have amped the dose. Althought I feel like it helped me out anyways.

I was taken by surprise that this actually worked for me. I didn't loose any weight but it seems that I'm getting a bit leaner. I can actually noticed my muscles more vividly now. I'm not sure if it's just the hard work but it's unusual that they are starting to come out now that I was on this supplement. I have a feeling that CLA is helping my muscles take the fat that is closest to them. That's how I see it but I it could be just my wishful thinking. Either way I bought myself another bottle and will continue with supplementing CLA. This also can be stacked with any other thermogenics for better effect.

This is where this product falls behind compared to others. I just bought myself another bottle from a different manufacturer for half the price. There are so many other companies out there offering more for less. Currently it's priced at 20$ for 45 servings which will cost you .44 cents per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good product that works. I became a big fan of CLA because I feel that it's really helping me lean out a bit. This has impressed me so much that I bought myself another bottle but from a different vendor since I'm very frugal. Thank you for reading and I hope you stay lean.