Complete Whey has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Complete Whey Reviews

By: Cytosport

Protein > Whey Protein
Complete Whey is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Cytosport. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Complete Whey has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helped Recovery
  • Great Mixablity
    Let's just put it out there, no this stuff is not ON 100% Whey Protein, but it's still great stuff! I've used complete whey protein for a month now, my BF dropped from 15% to 11%. I saw a noticable raise in definition, my recovery was great. I would take it as I woke up, between meals, before my workout, after my workout and before bedtime. Because at the time I couldn't afford to buy a casein protein nor a Meal Replacement.

Effectiveness: 8/10- I saw results 3weeks in, my definition was really oustanding, I was really impressed with this product.

Taste: Get vanilla cream, normally protein shakes taste horrible with water, this one, I didn't mind drinking at all, I'd give it a 7/10.

This stuff has amazing value, I got it for 29.99$ on sale, a 5lb tub on sale, thats alot of protein right there! And sure, it's only 19G protein, but your whey protein is your whey protein pretty much, and this stuff has great value.

Mixablity: 9.7/10. I drunk it without having to swollow any large clumps, just using a plastic water bottle, and shaking it, this stuff mixes really well!

This stuff is great for cutting, it's a shame people don't use it as much as ON whey 100%. They honestly don't know what they're missing out on..

• BigRob
      November 6, 2010

Nice review, but you should get most of your protein intake from whole organic foods instead of shakes.
      And whey isn´t best before bed because of its quick absorbtion, try some cottage cheese or whole eggs if you can´t afford caseine, which i think is not neccessary.

Nice day!

• Doolee
      November 6, 2010

Unfortunately I'm a boarding school, so those food items are not offered all the time. But I do have two tablespoons of peanut butter before I go bed. I get alot of protein intake from my meals too, my protein intake is rather high, i just have this protein shake alot as I like it's taste, and you should be having it alot since it only offer 19G of protein.

• BigRob
      November 6, 2010

Didn´t want to sound teaching, but from reading your review it sounded like you get the most of your protein from shakes to me.
      I am not firm with the food in school, can´t you get your own food with you?
      I think its a little different like here in germany lol.

• Doolee
      November 6, 2010

No no no, not teaching at all!:) We have breakfast at 6:45pm in the morning, lunch at 1:35pm, then dinner at 5:30PM. I'm saving up for ON Casein Protein, so that I can absorb protein throughout the day, and looking for meal replacements, whey protein should only really be before and after workouts. But unfortunately I have to make do with what I have:)