Protein > Whey Protein

Total Protein is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Cutler Nutriton. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Protein > Whey Protein

Overall
Overall
6.3
5.9
  February 5, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:

I've tried quite a few protein powders and this one is just ok.

For my personal preference, it is a little high in fat, carbs, and cholesterol. It is also lower in protein per scoop. There aren't any other added goodies like amino acids or vitamins. The last ingredient is ProHydrolas which appears to help with digestion.

Taste, for me was Chocolate Brownie, is fine if you use 5-6 oz of water. If you start to water it down, the taste definitely gets bad. Mixability is great. It makes decent tasting sludge.

There is not much value here. You could spend a little more and get a really good protein like PES Select. Or you could spend a little less and get the same stuff. The best value that I have found with a protein blend is Nutrex Muscle Infusion.

Conclusion

I bought this on a BOGO so I couldn't pass up. For the times I'm not too concerned about calories, I might buy again if it was on buy 1 get 1 50% off. Personally, I'm not too trusting of the Cutler brand.

• rodefeeh
      March 4, 2015

So I got suckered into another BOGO. This time I got Banana Creme Pie. If you've ever had a banana creme pie, this flavor is spot. Very tasty I must say!

Advertisement: