Ranks #2 (better than 0%)
In: Weight Loss > Diuretics

Dry is a Diuretic manufactured by Cutler Nutriton. It helps decreasing water retention, eliminating bloating and increasing definition. It is important to make sure you stay adequatley hydrated while using It.

Weight Loss > Diuretics

Overall
Overall
  October 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Muscle Hardness
  • Increased Libido
  • Diuretic Effect
  • Joint Pain
  • Possibly Underdosed
  • Proprietary Formula

OK, so here's another review. This time it's Dry by Cutler Nutrition. Now just from reading the name, I assumed that it was some sort of diuretic, however, upon further review, I discovered that Dry is a very ambitious product. Cutler Nutrition touts Dry as an "androgenic/estrogenic modulator." Why they couldn't just say "testosterone booster/estrogen reducer" is beyond me. I think it would have been just as effective, but my degree is in Education and not Marketing. It is what it is...
So anyway, I first discovered Dry while doing a search for PES Erase Pro (the original formula), and I constantly saw questions comparing the two, so I was naturally curious to do my own comparison. I have used OG Erase Pro in the past with some pretty good results. I leaned out quite a bit, gained a little strength, and saw a significant increase in muscle hardness. Based on that standard, I wanted to see how Dry stacked up. I just completed a supplement journal; you can see the four week log here: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=32953.0

Proprietary blend (500 mg)
I'm not a fan of proprietary blends, especially blends of ingredients that I'm not very familiar with.
Corydalis yanhusuo--This is an ancient Chinese herb that is used to elevate the mood and relieve pain, so perhaps this could be used as a lactic acid buffer.
Isodon excisus--This Chinese herb has been shown in studies to be an effective aromatase inhibitor. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02976453
Citrus reticulate--This extract from the Mandarin orange has been recently used to treat osteoporosis and acts an an anti-estrogen agent.
Lontarus domestica--Couldn't find any info on it.

Dosing was easy. Take one pill first thing in the morning with food.

Although I was a little skeptical about it, Dry is actually a decent product. The first couple of weeks, all I noticed was a diuretic effect and increased libido. After week 2, I noticed an increase in vascularity, muscle fullness and hardness, and a leaner overall appearance. I also noticed slight strength and endurance increases.

I bought Dry from DPS Nutrition for 25 bucks; a pretty decent price for the results I achieved.

Side Effects

Increased libido, sweats, and aching joints. The last side was kept at bay by taking cissus.

Conclusion

Dry is a pretty solid product. I wouldn't put in the same class as Erase Pro (8.5), but Dry delivers in helping to achieve that dry look. I really can't call it a test booster; it's more of a next generation diuretic.
(7/10)