Total Health Meal Replacement Reviews

By: CurcuminPro

Protein > Meal Replacements
Total Health Meal Replacement is a Meal Replacement manufactured by CurcuminPro. It is a protein based supplement meant to provide additional fats and carbohydrates with the purpose of providing a quick and conveinient meal. It can promote lean muscle mass gain and aid in fat loss. It is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.

Overall
Overall
6.8
6.1
  February 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Label Disclosure
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Tastes Great
  • Joint And Immunity Support
What's up SR! I would like to stat by thanking CurcuminPro and the Troopers for the opportunity to try Total Health Meal Replacement. I initial was intrigued by the profile of Total Health Meal Replacement, so I was thinking of running this as a morning meal to get my day going. However, I soon decided to use Total Health Meal Replacement to help me fight the flu from hell

The main ingredient that stands out in Total Health Meal Replacement is Curcumin, which you get 1200 mg per serving. There are many benefits of included Curcumin as a supplement, one being the reduction of inflammation, which if not kept under control in your body; it can lead to all source of stuff. In addition, Curcumin will help with those with joint issues, which for some of us, can benefit from it due to all the years of us beating our bodies up at the gym.

As for the rest of the goodies in Total Health Meal Replacement, you have 27 grams of blended proteins, which are Whey Concentrate, Isolate, and Casein. In addition, you get a full spectrum of essential vitamins, and gut health and support from the pre/probiotics included in each servings.

Taste - I received the Vanilla flavor, which did not bad taste. Due to the Curcumin, it will look like a muster color, not your traditional vanilla look.

Mix - Total Health Meal Replacement mixed very well for me, even using milk, almond milk, or juts plan water.

Dosing - One serving required two scoops, which will only last you 20 days if you take it every day. I started using Total Health Meal Replacement in the mornings when I first received; however, 10 days later, I fell ill with the 2018 Flu from hell. Therefore, I used Total Health Meal Replacement as part of my regiment to get better.

Total Health Meal Replacement was a great addition to all the rest of the crap I was taking to keep myself from having to go to the ER; with crappy insurance, I did not want to be hit with a $5000.00 ER bill. As for myself, whenever I am sick, do not want to eat, keep in mind, I normally eat about seven to nine times a day. Total Health Meal Replacement get the nutrient into my system, without having to eat any solid meals; which when I did, I was running to the restroom.

I was able to use Total Health Meal Replacement for 10 days straight and for anyone who had to deal with this flu; the body aches can become unbearable. I did notice that while using Total Health Meal Replacement, my joints were not hurting as much and when I started getting my appetite back, I noticed I was fuller for a longer period.

This is the killer for me on Total Health Meal Replacement, I want to rate it higher; however, it is hard to justify the $65.00 hit for 20 days. You can easily spend $130.00 on two tubs to be able to get 30+ servings. I understand that Total Health Meal Replacement is a mulit beneficial product that acts as a meal replacement, a mulit vitamin, and an inflammation reducer; the price it the sticky point.

Side Effects

I did not experience any sides while on Total Health Meal Replacement

Conclusion

Total Health Meal Replacement is a great all around product to help boost your wellbeing, assist in a caloric reduction diet, and help support any joint supplement one is taking. In my opinion, if CurcuminPro could make an adjustment in the price or even increase the serving count to 30 servings, some of us here would justify picking up a tub if we have some extra cash to spend. I would like to thank CurcuminPro again for the opportunity.

February 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Label Disclosure
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Tastes Great
  • Joint And Immunity Support
  • Promotes Regularity
  • Good Pick-Me-Up From Columbian Coffee Flavor
  • Not For The Lactose Sensitive

A special thanks to Circumin Pro for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their protein meal replacement product Total Health Meal Replacement, or THMR as I will refer to it as. Meal prep is extremely important for keeping our diets in high maintenance to ensure we get the macros and micro we need in order to meet our fitness goals. However, meal prep can be tedious, time consuming, and complicated when to those without more complex familiarity with how certain nutrients and timing affects the body's metabolism. That's when specialty protein formulation supplements like meal replacements can come in handy. While they do not substitute for whole hearty meals, they can be a good supplemental insurance policy.

Before getting into depth, I need to note, I am reviewing the Colombian Coffee flavor of THMR, which had some variances in it's profile in comparison to the others. Therefore, if you opt for the other flavor choices, take note to review the profile labels carefully.

Each two scoop serving of Columbian Coffee THMR provides 27g of protein, 12g of carbs, 6g of fiber, 1g of sugar, 2g of fat, and 170 total calories.

The 27g of protein is comprised of blended sources containing whey protein concentrate, whey isolate, and micellar casein.

In addition, each serving provides 26 essential vitamins and minerals as well as both pre and probiotics.

Each serving also contains Calcium Bentonite Clay, an earthy mineral rich substance that has the ability to bind to toxins and eliminate them via the body's natural excretion of wastes..

Lastly, as a feature ingredient, each serving provides 1200mg of Circumin Pro's special biosoluble protein powered circumin, touted to be more biosoluble than normal circumin. Circumin has near A-Z benefits, but just to list some of the noteworthy few:

Immunity enhancment
Systemic Anti-inflammatory
Joint Support
Blood Sugar Support
Liver Detox

...and the list goes on.

The last little detail I wanna note is that the Colombian Coffee Flavor contains 140mg of caffeine, so this makes it a great choice for morning protein supplementation, but utilize caution if you are using any other supplemental stim sources.

The Colombian Coffee flavor tasted great. It had a rich, smooth, coffee flavor that was quite tasty in both milk and water. I used milk most of then time since I wanted a little extra calories, plus it added taste and creaminess to the flavor.

It mixed well without any undissolved grit, clumps, or globs. I used a shaker cup and blender and both methods allowed for good mixabilty without problems.

Since this flavor of THMR had caffeine, I stuck to using one two scoop serving with milk in the morning right before early morning cardio sessions. By early morning I mean around 7am. My usual weight training sessions often took place around 4pm.

As with most high-quality protein products, I like how THMR allowed me to supplement my daily macro requirements without adding any unnecessary sugars or unwanted carbs and fat. Furthermore, the added micros were a good touch to compliment my diet as well.

The extra pick-me-up from the caffeine made a big difference in helping me to give me a good smooth boost in energy to engage in my morning cardio sessions without the lag or fatigue from sleep hangover.

I also felt healthier and never fell ill while using THMR, so the immunity enhancement and toxin removal benefits seem to have been doing their job as well. In addition, any minor aches and pains that I would sometimes get in my joints from heavy training sessions was no longer apparent. So the Circumin jopint support benefits was very prevelant.

The added fiber, pre, and probiotics helped to keep my plumbing downstairs in good working order. I was having more frequent, regular, and larger bowel movements and didn't have any gaseous or residual bloating I may sometimes get from larger meal consumptions.

Like with most high quality products with added benefits, I found this category to be difficult to rate for a few reasons. The retail price for THMR is 65 dollars, available on CircuminPro's own website. First, each tub only comes with 20 servings as opposed to a full month's 30, so that does not do the score here any justice. However, as I learned from the on board rep, CircuminPro currently has a 10% discount code promotion going on and the website also offers frequent discount and promotions to website subscribers. I do not recall what the code is so perhaps the rep can comment upon seeing this review. I do not know what promotions and sale coupons they would provide, but I will say that if I were a subscriber, I would want something along the lines as a BOGO deal of purchasing one tub and receiving the other at a fraction of the retail price or perhaps being able to purchase a few tubs for one reasonable lump sum price. Despite all of these sale ideas, in the end, I think I did reasonable justice with a score of 6 because as the rating system would justify "I would only buy this if I had the extra money to burn". Of course, that justification is considering the product's highlights in quality and added benefits and assuming coupon sales and promotions would provide more reasonable prices and bulk purchase deals.

Side Effects

None, though I should note that if you lactose sensitive, you may experience some stomach discomfort from the whey protein used.

Conclusion

THMR is a great tasting, high quality protein product with plenty of added benefits and superb ingredients. The only let down is the price that would most likely have those considering a purchase either opt out, or idling for a promotion or discount code. I'd say, it would be worth subscribing to the site for said promotions and sales since THMR is worth a try.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!
  • Columbian Coffee: 9/10

January 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Full Label Disclosure
  • Stomach Discomfort
  • Causes Gas
  • Not For The Lactose Sensitive

Hello SR family! I'm back with another review--CurcuminPro's Total Health Meal Replacement. (Thanks to CurcuminPro for supporting the TROOPs.) So I usually balk at meal replacements because I usually take a multivitamin along with my protein powder, and I've recently started taking NutraBio's Super Carb. However, I looked at this product's ingredient profile, and my curiosity got the best of me. So what's the verdict?

Total Health has the typical blended protein ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Micellar Casein, plus an added vitamin and mineral blend. What makes Total Health unique is the addition of curcumin. What is it? What does it do?

Curcumin is a substance in turmeric that may help to reduce inflammation. Several studies suggest that it might ease symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, like pain and inflammation. Other compounds in turmeric might also be medicinal.

In lab tests, curcumin seems to block the growth of certain kinds of tumors. One study showed that turmeric extract containing curcumin could -- in some cases -- stabilize colorectal cancer that wasn't helped by other treatments. But more research is needed. Here's a list of curcumin's purported benefits:

Reduces joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
Improves joint function in joints affected by osteoarthritis.
Support brain health.
Supports eye health.
Assists neurological system's healthy response to stress.
Helps promote healthy skin.
Boosts antioxidant protection against free radicals (inflammation).
Provides immune system support.
Aids skeletal system and joint health.
Reduces joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
Improves joint function in joints affected by osteoarthritis.

In addition, Total Health contains

6 g fiber
3 g sugar
27 g protein
1200 mg curcumin

I received the Mixed Berry flavor, and taste-wise, it was GREAT, even when mixed in water. CurcuminPro nailed it with this flavor. I had no issues mixing Total Health; I just mixed 2 scoops in a blender bottle with 12 ounces of water and shook for about 15 seconds...no clumps at all. Dosing was easy: 2 scoops per serving, which adds up to about 20 servings.

As a meal replacement, Total Health did what it was supposed to do; it kept me full in between meals while providing me a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals, and just the right amount of carbs to keep my glycogen stores full and my energy levels up during workouts. However, I did not feel any of curcumin's purported benefits. No neurological effects, no increased focus, no anti-inflammatory effects. Even with the added lactase enzymes and probiotics ( for digestion), I still experienced some pretty smelly gas and stomach discomfort.

This is where things get ridiculous. The lowest price I could find Total Health was $65, and that was on Amazon and CurcuminPro's website. For a comparison, the tried-and-true formula of Met-Rx can be found on bodybuilding.com for $69 for 40 servings. Total Health tastes amazing, but not enough for me to shell out that much money, especially when I can get twice the servings for roughly the same price for similar products.

Side Effects

Gas, upset stomach

Conclusion

Total Health could be a great product if it were priced20-25 dollars lower, and perhaps used an effective dose of curcumin. Who knows; maybe curcumin works well, and I'm just immune to it. No matter, I can't see myself paying upwards of $60 for a fairly basic meal replacement.
  • Mixed Berry: 9/10