Chlorodrol 50 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Chlorodrol 50 Reviews

By: Culver Concepts

FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Chlorodrol 50 is a Prohormone manufactured by Culver Concepts. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Chlorodrol 50 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

February 15, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Me A Monster
  • Need New Dress Shirts For Work
Ok guys this is going to be a little more descriptive then i'm use to writing. when i started my cycle i weighted in at 192.6lbs and my bf%19.5 yup i was flabby. my arms measured at 17" my chest 42" waist 36" my quads 23" and calves 14" my bench was 195 max my bicep curl was 75 on e-zcurl and 40 on db over preacher leg press was 265lb and calf raise was 195. after a full 8 week cycle of this stacked with ams DecaVol dosed at 3ml and 100mg DHEA i also took liv52 glucosamine and Jacked pre MyoFusion post my bench is now at 295 my e-z bar curl is at 140 my db hammer curls are 80 my leg press is 385 and my calf raise is 245 my chest is now 48" my bicep is 19.5" waist is 34" quad is 25" calves 16" my weight is up from 192.6 to 209.8 and my bf% is down to 17.4 still flabby in the midsection. the sides of my stack include mild insomnia minor gyno issues such as bloat. I feel somewhat lucky i did not get back pumps or acne my blood pressure was good through out my cycle at 118/90 my bilorubins in my liver and other enzymes all tested well i'm PCT right now i use Arom-X and armadrol-15 along with toremifene and SizeOn im 2 weeks in and i have kept about 90% of my gains i wish they where not pulling this product it works great

June 9, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Me A Monster
    I just recently finished a cycle of Chlorodrol50 that I staked with M-Sten10.

I was eating roughly 2750 calories a day, and eating about 190 grams of protein a day.

at first my workout was geared for a cut with reps ranging from 8-12. but after the second week in I noticed my gains were starting to increase faster than I could keep up with them, so I decided to take advantage of them and change the workout and gear it for strength 4-8 reps. this worked incredibly well because by the end of the cycle I had added +35 pounds to Bench, Seated Rows, and Lat Pulldowns. Also +40 pounds in Barbell squat.

My starting body weight before I got on cycle was 155 pounds. after the 30 days I weighed in consecutively at 166 for 3 days. I donot believe any of it is water weight because my core actually tightened up and my abs are more defined than before I started this cycle. I can comfortably say with integrity that the whole 11 pounds is all solid lean mass.

There were little to no side effects except some pretty mild back pumps but 2500mgs of Taurine got rid of that pretty quickly, however I had to take that 3 times a day. I also supported with 3g's milk thistle a day and also Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and Fish Oil. I also experienced aggression, but nothing that couldnt be controlled. it helped out while lifting alot though.

week 3 and 4 were by far the most interesting weeks because each workout I knew I was about to stack on more and more weight, and I just could not get tired. I tackled each seperate workout with a Fierce mindset knowing I was going to destroy the oppressor. however week 2 was when I knew it was working. I could feel a change swelling up that turned into weeks 3 and 4.

Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone interested and educated enough on PH's
    I took the standard dose 1 tab a day, and that was enough.

Effectiveness IMO was through the roof. I was and still am impressed with my results

Value-wise This product was well worth it. I wish I had bought a few more runs of this stuff for the future.

I hope im not leaving anything out. If I am just give me a reply.