Noxitropin Pm Reviews

By: CTD Sports

Noxitropin Pm is an Herbal Product manufactured by CTD Sports. It is a naturally occuring substance that is derived from natural elements/plants in nature.

Overall
Overall
9.2
  June 25, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Rest
  • Habit Forming
Hi SR community, today I will be putting in my review for CTD Labs' sleep formula/HGH promoter, Noxitropin PM. This is one product i've been very keen to try for a number of years, but due to initially its unavailability in Australia, and then a ridiculous local RRP ($69.95 for a tub is about the norm) i've had to hold off. Fortunately I was able to get this on a bit of a deal and finally had a chance to give it a go. Let's see how it performed.

BACKGROUND

During my time using Noxitropin PM my workouts consisted of Smolov-style programs on 1 body part, combined with a more 5-3-1 style workout for my other bodyparts. I was keeping with the structures of those programs, although I was tinkering a little bit. I've had a lot of experience with both 5-3-1 and Smolov in the past 6 months, so I feel i've been able to tailor my workouts to what works for me. I should also point out that half way through my tub of Noxitropin PM, my son was born, which meant a lot of 3-4 hour sleeps, which would really test how the supplement performed, instead of getting 8+ hour sleeps like I was pre-baby. So with my workouts and a newborn, Noxitropin PM would really be put to the test.

INGREDIENT PROFILE - 8/10

I have decided to give a lower score on the ingredient profile, mainly due to the prop blend. I dont really like them, and I especially dont like them when they involve ingredients that can give people issues, like Phenibut in this instance, or things like excessive caffeine or yohimbe in other products. Aside from the unknown level of Phenibut, there's all your regulars in Noxitropin PM that should knock you out, but nothing spectacular. CTD Labs have also used IUPAC naming on their ingredient panel, which is fine for those of us who can read them, but for the general punter it's just confusing. It may look tricky, but guys, just use trade names.

LABEL - -1

I take one mark off for the label, because it's a shrink-wrap label. These seem to becoming more common lately, and they suck. You tear them and then the label falls off and you either have to sticky tape it back on or throw it out and forget what is written on it. It's cheap, it looks cheap, just go to a printed tub.

TASTE/MIXABILITY - 10/10

I had the fruit punch flavour. It was amazing. I would mix it up in 8oz water but I loved the taste so much when I did that it would disappear too quickly. In the end I was just mainlining it into my mouth and chewing it down, that way I got the most 'value' out of the taste. I cant think of many other supplements I enjoyed the taste of as much as I did with Noxitropin PM.

DOSING

I dosed my Noxitropin PM 1 scoop/7.5g about 30-60 minutes before bed, mixed in about 8oz water, or just straight down the hatch without water. I never felt the need to go above 1 scoop as it was always effective for me.

EFFECTIVENESS - Overall 9/10

Restfullness/Getting to sleep - 9.5/10

Noxitropin PM would slow me down as soon as I would take it. I'd go into the bedroom and have a warm orange light on to stimulate melatonin and if I was in bed within 30 minutes i'd be out. When my son arrived I would take this about 9pm and he'd be getting up every 3-4 hours for a feed. In some instances I would be up for an hour feeding and getting him back to sleep. If I had taken Noxitropin PM that night I found I would fall back asleep within a few minutes, and that was consistent. In the mornings when I woke up I would have the standard couple of minutes of grogginess and it was tough to wake up, but this is pretty much the norm with sleep aids, and then once I got through that I was good to go. No sleep hangover, even on short sleep cycles.

Deep Sleep - 9.7/10

Assuming I would get to sleep, and be asleep for >90 minutes, I would fall into a very deep sleep and be very relaxed. A lot of the time I would be in such a deep sleep I could fall asleep and wake up again in exactly the same position IE not moved an inch. This again was very consistent throughout the tub.

HGH Production - Cant comment as I didnt have blood work done. Tough to tell though as I was working out hard and taking a few other supplements, plus upping my calorie intake to try and bulk a bit.

Muscle Recovery - 5/10

This is where Noxitropin PM did not shine for me. With my reduce sleep and irregular sleep patterns, I did not notice much of a difference to normal with Noxitropin PM. I couldnt recommend taking this product purely for recovery benefits, and I believe there are other sleep formulas/recovery products out there that perform much better in this area.

Leaner and Harder Physique - 5/10

Again, I did not see much of a difference here. Then again, I am not cutting, but I did not see any change to normal in my physique that I could attribute to Noxitropin PM.

Overall the product performed very well for me in terms of getting me to sleep, keeping me asleep and making me feel refreshed when I woke up in the morning, especially with a range of sleeping situations, from 8+ hours to 3-4 hour stints. In terms of recovery and a leaner and harder physique, I did not notice any benefits in these areas.

SIDE EFFECTS - 9/10

I'll take a mark of here because I did need to cycle this 5 days on 2 days off and on some of those off days I would find it a little harder to get to sleep because I could feel my body wanting to take this. Whether that was a little bit of Phenibut addiction I dont know, but it was consistent. When I finished the tub for the next 2-3 nights I also felt like I had a little bit of trouble getting to sleep and was a little restless, which may be attributed to the Phenibut leaving my system. I did not get any anxiety or anything other potential side effects of Phenibut that other people have mentioned, so pretty good for me. No bathroom issues, no sleep hangovers.

VALUE - Normally 3/10, on special or in the USA 8-9/10

I picked this up for a ridiculous local price of $32.95. Which considering the RRP in Australia is normally $69.95 or higher, was a steal. In the USA it seems this goes for around the mid $30s, which is excellent value for 40 true scoops. That's under a dollar a night for a consistently performing product, great deal.

CONCLUSION - 9.2/10

I really enjoyed my time using Noxitropin PM and had excellent deep sleep whilst using this product. While I didnt get the recovery or leaning results the company claims, I still found this product very successful. If I was in the USA, or if I could get it locally for the same price I would absolutely buy this again. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely, but I would caution people about the potential issues with Phenibut and to see how their body responds. Overall a great sleep formula from CTD that will put you to sleep and keep you there.
  • Fruit Punch: 10/10

December 31, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mood
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Great Value

Hello all, once again it is time for the review. I would like to thank the kind folks at CTD for allowing us Troopers to have an opportunity to try this, as well as Tommy for creating the program.
    I am a 44 year old supplement Junkie, for those of you that watch my logs, I am in a state of current weight loss. Ideally I need to be back to 200#'s. However the journey takes a lot longer as I age. I train with weights, and cardio, along with Martial Arts. I rotate my programs depending on time and how I feel. I have been working out since college, and occasionally before that as well. My main goal with this was sleep. I generally don't sleep a lot, and I wake up very easily. So as I also went off caffeine I figured this would be an excellent product to add to help me recover faster and sleep a little more.
    Here is my Log.
    Starting page 15. Also for those that don't want a long review, skip to the conclusion......

So my one complaint with this is the proprietary blend of 7.5grams per serving. We don't get to know how much is in it. However since it worked for me I really didn't knock the product down at all.

The first ingredient is Phenibut. This is a chemical similar in nature to GABA (which is the next ingredient) that is used to help with numerous items but for us trouble sleeping. Dosage on this runs the gambit, anywhere for 250mg to 1500mg per day.

Next as listed is GABA. This is designed to help with anxiety. It also can be helpful with burning fat, stabilizing blood pressure, etc. As per WebMD. Dosing on this is between 100mg and 750mg once to 3 time a day.

Maca comes in next with the same attack on anxiety. This is standardized to 98% L-Dopa. Dosages range from 1g to 5g+ depending on what you want to read.

We then have some Arginine (blood flow) and L-Tyrosine (relaxer feeling of well being). Dosages vary on these two products as well.

Phenylalanine is an analgesic and antidepressant, dosages 100mg to 2000mg a day.

Then to me a non chemist we have a different version of the first two ingredients, I assume to help in entering the system.

Lastly a dose of vitamin b-6

What dose this mean? From my small amount of research it means non of them should be in a dosage amount that could cause harm. However as always everyone is different. I just know I felt safe taking 1 or 2 scoops of this without worrying of overdosing on anything.

The flavor that I received for this light weight knock out artist was Berry Banana. I found that it was a very enjoyable night time drink.

I had no issues mixing this with anywhere between 5 and 12 ounces, I preferred using around 7, as then I didn't have to make the bathroom run in the middle of the night. There where some small particles that floated in the mixture but it didn't bother me. I am however a compulsive mixer, so I drink, I shake it a couple times and drink some more.

Dosing is very simple 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to sleep. I did deviate from this on occasion as I was concerned about having to get up at night. I generally lower liquids after 6 at night. Since they say you can use up to 2 scoops I did try that a few times, but honestly couldn't tell a difference so I finished the bottle at 1 scoop a night. Now the timing a also changed, anywhere between immediately before bed, up to 3 hours before bed. Now I realize that I am different than a lot of people, but for me.... Once again no difference. Which worked really well for me depending on my schedule and the things that always seemed to "Pop" up to keep me from be. Also it is recommended that after a 12 week run you take a 4 week break. I will probably just do a can "on" take 4 weeks off. I like simple.....

I personally found this product very effective. For me one scoop, and when I feel asleep I was light switch out for the night. On an occasion I would wake up to use the boys room, but was able to go back to sleep incredibly easy, which for me is odd. As with any product I am sure I had on off night but in general this product delivered for me. Towards the end I did start to get the groggy wake ups, but in a few minutes I was wide awake and ready to go.

www.Prosource.net $36.95
    www.Nutraplanet.com $34.71
    What this means is for under a Dollar a night you can get some needed rest. I find that this is a great value, because I couldn't tell a difference between 2 or 1 scoop, I would only recommend 1 scoop. Which means a great value for you if it works like it did for me.

Side Effects

Sleep. solid and straight. (this was Good)
    I think as my log will attest my biggest problem was coming off this stuff. I had a few days of almost no problems, then I seriously was awake, I mean wide awake and entire night. I think I got a few 5 or 10 minutes of eyes closed before my brain would kick into high gear. I can't totally blame this on Noxitropin, But it is what had changed for me. As of now 9 days later I am back to normal with a little more sleep in my schedule. I have started waking up a little earlier than normal, but that is ok.

Conclusion

My take on this product is that I will be buying it on my own. I will cycle it as needed for one bottle "on" 4 weeks off. I really enjoyed the sleep. I didn't get any dreams at all, where I know that some people do but I am OK with that. The price that you can find this for along with the results that you get from getting some sleep. Can't go wrong at all. I did gain about 6 pounds on this, not all good. However I also was off caffeine for this whole run, and I think it really helped me not kill anyone........
    • Berry Banana: 8/10

Overall
    (SR paid for product; CTD Sports did not participate)
      December 30, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Rest
    • Great Recovery
    • Sleep Hangovers

Well, sorry SR, it was not my intention to flood the board with my reviews today and it'll be my last one for awhile. Finished this stack at about the same time and wanted to knock these out during a down day during the holidays. The last supplement I want to review today in my cutting stack is Noxitropin PM by CTD sports. What drew me to this product is that I love sleep aid supplements as I am not a great sleeper at night yet a firm believer that's when our body heals, recovers, and grows and is thus necessary if you want results. I do always get at least 8 hours of sleep but never usually remember my dreams or feel fully rested. Some products that have helped me with that in the past are Mass HGH and Animal PM so I was eager to grab this tub and compare it to those and hopefully receive some of the claims of restful REM sleep, HGH production, recovery, and a leaner/harder physique. I was on a cut so this seemed exactly what the doctor ordered, and for the most part, it delivered.

Some mixed emotions on the profile, as what sticks out right away is the prop blend of 7.5 grams. For a sleep aid, I really would like to know the specifics of each ingredient. That being said, a lot of usual suspects that appear in other sleep aids. This profile includes Phenibut (a better form of GABA that crosses the blood barrier), GABA, L-Dopa, and some amino acids that aid in blood flow and relaxation like arginine, phyenlyamine, and tyrosine.
    Overall, a solid profile of ingredients that aims to make us more relaxed and achieve that deep sleep where our bodies recover. One ingredient that may cause some alarm for some is Phenibut, as some have said they receive withdrawals with that ingredient and other supplements that use this ingredient suggest using a 5 day on, 2 day off method etc to stop dependence. The only warnings Noxitropin suggests is to first assess tolerance with a single scoop and not use for more than 12 weeks without a 4 week break.

Dosing is easy, just take 30 minutes before bed. It says 1-2 scoops and because of the effectiveness I started at 1.5 scoops and stuck with that for the whole tub. The flavor I received was berry banana and it was fantastic. Tasted like strawberry banana bubble yum bum of my youth. Looked forward to it every night. Some sleep aids require on an empty stomach, usually ones with a zma blend because of zinc absorption, but this does not have zma nor gives direction to do so, however I usually took this on a semi empty stomach about 2 hours after my last meal.

I did not get blood tests done to test my HGH levels so I can't pretend to know it raised my hgh. All I can do is evaluate Noxitropin on how it made me feel, how I slept, and any effects it had on my recovery and physique. As far as how it made me feel, about 30 minutes after taking I would get a nice warm feeling over myself and would start breathing slower and deeper. Definitely a weird, but relaxing feeling. That being said, it didn't knock me out either, still took awhile to get to sleep. Once asleep though, that's where this product shined. I did get a great nights rest on this and slept through the whole night. Usually I would get up halfway through the night to use the bathroom, but on this I slept through the whole night. I would have very vivid dreams I would remember the next morning. As well, which is a sign I was in a deeper, more restful nights sleep. This did have an effect on recovery as well as I felt less sore in the mornings and shortened my recovery time in between workouts. I took this on a cut, while using some very powerful stimulants, and this helped me relax and get a good nights sleep even doing so. I was impressed with that. I did not, however see a leaner or dryer look on my physique even though I was cutting. Not a huge deal but would have been nice, that's more of a diet body fat percentage hydration thing anyhow. Overall, very impressed with this product and how it lived up to most of its claims as a great sleep aid.

Note: I did add 500 mg of Agmatine sulfate to this the last 10 days or so and it amplified all of the effects. This products was great as a standalone, even better with a little Agmatine thrown in. On effectiveness I would say 8.0 by itself as rated, 8.5 with Agmatine.

I've seen this range from $29-$35, most around the $32 range. As I stated above, I took 1.5 scoops throughout the tub. It has 40 one scoop servings so I lasted me about 4 weeks, which was very nice. That's just about a $1 a day, which is on par if not better than a lot of other top tier sleep aids.

Side Effects

On some days I would not want to get out of bed and could have easily slept a couple more hours I felt. Once I got up and in the shower the drowsiness did subside. I did not experience Phenibut withdrawals upon completion.

Conclusion

This is one of my new favorite sleep aids. It did provide a deep restful sleep every night I took it and would definitely purchase again.

December 20, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Rest
    • Great Recovery
    • Dyes

Before I start I want to thank CTD Sports for giving the Troopers the opportunity to log/review some products. I've tried some CTD Sports supplements in the past and know they are a solid company. When this became available I had to grab a tub right away. I do have some sleep issues due to my lower back issues keeping me from laying comfortably. During the duration of this review, I was in the middle of PH3 (Powerlifting/Hypertrophy) program lifting 5 days a week.

Claims:
    *Restful sleep
    *Muscle Recovery
    *Leaner and Harder Physique

Lets see if Noxitropin PM meets these claims.....

The ingredient profile contains a prop blend of 7.5 G of ingredients per serving. This is a pretty solid listing of ingredients aimed for a deeper REM sleeping cycle. I've heard of all of these ingredients and knew they were solid however I didn't know the dosages. The ingredients are comparable to other sleep aid products out on the market without any surprises.

There are plenty of other reviews that went over this category explaining each ingredient so I won't get into that.

Taste- I received the Berry Banana flavor and was skeptical of the flavor before I tried it. I don't really like the taste of bananas however the taste grew on me overtime.

Mixability- I never had any issues with mixing once it was in my shaker. After mixing there was no clumping or settlement of any kind. However halfway through the tub, the powder got rock hard and literally had to scrape off the hard clumps. I made my way through the container and it mixed fine but that was the only negative.

Dosing- Basically I followed the dosing protocol by taking 1 scoop with water 30 minutes prior to bed. I never had to use more than 1 scoop due to its effectiveness.

Although this product didn't make me tired - what it did was give me a deeper sleep cycle. I woke up in weird positions, for example my head was on my night stand or my legs were on the floor and my head was on the bed. I don't care how I woke up because I was well rested from the deep sleep. I didn't have the vivid dreams like everyone else had or I just didn't remember them.

In terms of muscle recovery I felt the deep sleep really enhanced that portion. I was ready to start the day every morning and felt great without having any kind of hangover.

You can find a 40 serving tub of Noxitropin PM for around $30. Each serving will cost you around .75 cents a serving and this is a true 1 serving supplement due to effectiveness. Overall this is a great deal for a solid product that works.

Side Effects

Better sleep quality!!!!!

Conclusion

Once again I want to thank CTD Sports for giving me the opportunity to log/review Noxitropin PM. Overall I was really impressed by all aspects along with the great value. The only negative which isn't too big was the powder becoming rock hard in the tub and use of dyes. My overall health & being were increased daily from the better sleep quality.
    • Berry Banana: 7/10

November 9, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Rest
    • Great Recovery
    • Awesome Dreams
    • Need A Full 8hrs Of Sleep
    • Anxiety

Hey guys, this review is long over due. I'd like to thank Momo, and CTD Sports for making this available to the SR community. I received this as part of a monthly contest, we were allowed to select any product from their line, so I chose Noxitropin pm.

I feel sleep, and recovery are the most over looked aspect of training for almost everyone. All of us (or most) bust our butts at the gym, try to eat right, but when it comes to sleep and recovery, we all seem to be okay with performing less then optimally in this aspect. Or atleast I know I do. That was why I was interested in this product.

The major claims of this product are rest full sleep (R.E.M.), HGH production, Muscle recovery, and leaner and harder physique, as stated on the tub.

I like the profile. I will post the picture of all the ingredients below. The only thing I wish it had was melatonin. I am by no means a chemist, but I did do a bit of research before I committed to this review, and I'll share what I found on some of what I believe to be some of the more interesting ingredients:

4-amino-3phenylbutyric acid, also known as phenibut, is a derivative of GABA(GABA, listed as gama amino butyric acid is the second ingredient). However, phenibut seems to be able to cross the blood barrier more effectively then GABA itself. With Phenibut, the additional phenyl-ring allows greater blood-brain-barrier permeability and attaches to the GABA receptor complex. It is also a primary central nervous system inhibitory neurotransmitter.

It has many uses, including treatment for anxiety, PTSD, depression, insomnia, as well as a host of others. I also read that it may have potential to increase HGH levels, but I did not find to much evidence to support this. My guess is that it causes drowsiness, making you fall asleep, which is why it helps to produce HGH. It also has potential use as a nootropic, which I thought was interesting.

Macuna Pruriens, is a bit more common of an ingredient these days we see in more products. It contains L-dopa, which is used to treat Parkinson's. Other uses include anxiety, arthritis, as well has hyperprolactinemia, or high levels of prolactin. This is what interest us in our quest for gains. If I'm not mistaken, prolactin is necessary in small amounts, but at high levels of prolactin causes higher levels of estrogen. Lowering prolactin levels, lowers estrogen hence raising testosterone.
    I also read about dopamine increasing your sleep quality, helping to enter REM sleep, therefore increasing HGH levels, which should aid in muscle recovery and growth. I also found a study that suggested people who are deprived of REM sleep, benefited more from this then people who enter REM regularly.

Also noteworthy, for people who take many stimulants such as myself, you may have low levels of dopamine, so the L-dopa from mucana Pruriens may increase your dopamine levels, as well as aid I'm sleep, and increase positive mood as well.

Some of this was a bit tricky, so some of my interpretation may be slightly off, so please feel free to delve into a few of the sources I used more thoroughly if you are interested.

They also listed beta-phenyl-y-aminobutyric acid ethyl ester hcl, as well as gama-beta-hydroxybutryic acid in addition to the pheiubit and GABA earlier in the list of ingredients. These are the same things, just a different form of the compound to my understanding.

It is reccomnded to use 1-2 scoops 30 minutes prior to bed time. Easy enough. I recommend starting with less then 1 scoop, as this stuff is potent. I ended up finding my sweet spot to be 10 grams (7.5g serving) and only went higher when I knew I had plenty of time to sleep. I didn't take this on days I got less than 6 hours of sleep, as I know I would not have woken up.

Taste was pretty good, and it grows on you. I had the berry banana flavor, and it tasted as expected. A bit chemically, but I believe this is to be expected from the ingredients in this product. If you ever had the old school version of noxipro, this reminded of of that flavor.
    My only gripe is there was always some settling at the bottom. Shake as you may, it will always be there, and the granules that don't dissolve taste disgusting.

Plain and simple, this stuff works well. I woke up well rested, and ready for the day. I truly believe it delivers in all categories it claims, except for the leaner harder physique.
    This stuff didn't put me to sleep, but man once I was out, I was out cold. I don't usually dream, or atleast remember them, but I had vivid dreams every single time I took this, which to me is a sign that I have reached REM. And they were long dreams, they seemed to never end, which to signifies reaching REM several times, and staying in REM longer.
    From other research I have done, REM is when your body is releasing HGH, so the longer I am in REM, the more HGH that should be released.

However where I feel this really shines, is recovery. I didn't even really notice it until I stopped takin this. I was never excessively sore when I took it, even after hard leg days. I waited a few weeks after finishing the tub to write this, and I can say I definitely notice the difference. This to me was the best part, and also a clear sign of the HGH being released, as well as just attesting to better quality sleep, therefore the recovery.

40 serving tub, on average goes for about $30. This seems on par with other products in its category. Even considering I used slightly more then a serving, and I know some people have used 2 scoops, considering the effectiveness I believe this is a solid value. I have a few other things I want to try, but I would definitely buy this for myself, as well as recommend it to others.

Side Effects

The only side I experienced was slight anxiety the first few nights of dosing. Perhaps it was just me getting nervous, as I was never s fan of things like NyQuil that force you to sleep, but either way it subsided after about a week and never happened throughout the rest of my usage.
    I did not get the "hangover" that others experienced with this. I was cautious not to take it if I didn't think I'd get enough sleep, because I saw others had this problem. Also, I waited several weeks to write this as I mentioned before, and I did not find this addictive as other reviewers claimed. Maybe it was because I skipped a few nights here and there, but once the tub was gone, I had no problems falling asleep. The quality of sleep was slightly worse, but it was the same as it was before I started this product, so no complaints from me here.

Conclusion

Plain and simple, this delivers. If you want better sleep, and faster recovery, give this a go. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    • Berry Banana: 7/10

9.5
    9.2
      October 20, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Greater Recovery
    • Quality Sleep
    • Great Value
    • Wake Up Refreshed
    • LeanerHarder Physique
    • Recommened
    • Habit Forming
    • Dyes
    • Proprietary Blend
    Hey guys..zzzz...I was given..zzz..CTD NOXITROPIN for review...zzz

I hope the indication of this review is how effective this product is! So let's start off with effectiveness.

Effectiveness/Dosing (9.5/10)
    Restful REM Sleep + HGH Production + Muscle Recovery + Leaner and Harder Physique is what CTD is claiming, and while I am not able to prove the HGH I can definitely say that I felt all the other claims! In regards to the amount of scoops/dosage that I have used: taking 1 scoop was potent and was difficult to wake up, taking 2 scoops I could barely walk, and 1/2 scoop was effective in knocking me out but 3/4 scoop was where I spent more time on as I felt it was the sweet spot for me. I would take closer to 1 scoop if I felt wired/wide awake, but definitely can say that 3/4 scoop was enough to get the job done!

Working 12 hour shifts at a hospital can really wear you out along with your body, as time to time you will be 7-8 hours into a shift when you realize that you have yet to go to the restroom! I know all my fellow nursing/medical workers know about that, and thus your body is put into a little more stress especially when you are on your feet all day. So nonetheless I have come home very worn out, but yet I am lying in bed wide awake... Reach for the sleep aid I would say, and then after consuming the NOXITROPIN I am out within 15-30 minutes! The only thing I remember is not waking up once.. until the alarm comes on! During the duration of this container I was on 6 day workout program, which meant that I needed to go to the gym after working all day and typically that meant taking some type of Pre-Workout which wasn't always stimfree sadly. This meant that I would get home amped up more than normal, but that wasn't an issue for NOXITROPIN!

No for the issue(s), this product contains Phenibut which is indeed habit forming and is the first ingredient on the label indicating that it is high dosage. This product will make you wake up hungover, which I experienced in different stages: on the lower dosages I could wake up 6-7 hours with my alarm and perform easily that morning and through the day, in the medium amount on dosages (1-1.5 scoops) I would wake up around the same amount of sleep time but would definitely need a stimulant to get me going although it was less needed if I slept over 8.5 hours, now with the extreme dosing of 2 scoops I felt DEAD DRUNK/HUNGOVER! Seriously, this was the most potent sleep aid I have had which is limited to non-prescribed sleep aids. At 2 scoops I had to pray that I could get awake enough to work, which meant taking a HIGH stim product to overcome the sleepiness which felt as if I was cross eyed. So this was mainly an issue if I was working that day, but even on my off days it was bad. I was able to easily sleep 10-13 hours with the 2 scoop dosage which was pretty insane, and explains why only getting 7 hours of sleep on that dosage was hard to overcome in the morning.

So be warned, this sleep aid is a strong one that you should really take slowly and with enough time to sleep! I felt more rested in the morning with the lower dosages, more recovered from working out and general fatigue, and noticed some leaning out with hardening of my physique which would indicate an increase in HGH production. I did have some hard times with this product, but keeping the usage and dosing to a lower amount made this the most potent sleep aid I have taken and would definitely keep it for those difficult nights where I can not fall asleep!

Formula
    Well just like several other CTD products I have reviewed they came with a supplement label that is in a Proprietary Blend, which is an issue for me especially because this particular product contains Phenibut and is listed as the first ingredient in a 7.5g blend! I will not go into great detail on this profile, but as standard in a sleep aid we see: Phenibut, GABA, Mucuna Pruriens. But CTD did something very different, they included several different forms of GABA/Phenibut which proved in my experience to be even more effective! They also have L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine which the later will improve cognitive function/absorption of other aminos/stress relief along with Arginine being an NO producer given greater blood flow which is partly why the greater physical recovery. This formula is very difficult for the average consumer, in which requires great research of each ingredient along with it being all Proprietary the actual dosages are unknown. I am a bit curious why they didn't put Melatonin in here, not that it needed more strength but it could potentially help with HGH production etc but I assume that it could have interaction issues with the many other ingredients. Great profile for sure, which proved to be well formulated but I would like to know more of the dosages for each ingredient.

I am also perplexed on the flavoring, as the total Serving Size is 7.5g but so is the Proprietary Blend meaning there would be no room for the other ingredient section but I assume that it is inclusive without being shown in the Blend aka inactive ingredients rather than the active blend.

Mixability/Taste
    The mixability wasn't perfect, but was not an issue really as you just swirl it to drink it. The directions do not state how much water/liquid to mix, but I followed 8 ounces per scoop which tasted awesome! I had a container of Fruit Punch, and a few sample packets of Berry Banana which both tasted wonderfully.

Side Effects/Issues
    In addition to the hangover effect in higher dosages: "GABA is known to cause some very unusual dreams, along with the Mucuna which I did experience to some degree on an occasion or three. Along with that, the "side effect" (more like a benefit) of L-Arginine is N.O. Production thus bringing your "soldier" to full stance in the morning which gave me memories of being around the age of 14 :) There are also other great benefits of L-Arginine such as aiding in fertility and helping with inflammation (at high doses), but these were not experienced in my review."

Value (9.2/10)
    The pricing is not correct on the SR product page for NOXITROPIN, as I was only able to find this at the cheapest price of $33 which comes to $0.83 a serving of 1 scoop but if you take less as I did at 3/4 scoop (which was my sweet spot) it comes out to $0.62 a serving which is super cheap and effective! I haven't found this available for BOGO etc, but on certain sites like Lockout you can use a coupon code to get it a bit cheaper.

Overall (8.8/10)
    I would and have definitely recommended this product, and I will be buying this to experience at a later date. This was the strongest sleep aid I have yet to have, and not only did it knock me out it actually allowed me to feel more rested along with the other advertised benefits. This is a product which "A Little Bit Goes A Long Way!", and you need to be careful as this does become a bit habit forming. Another great product from CTD, which I recommend to anyone that is looking for a restful sleep or is having trouble staying asleep.

I won this product from CTD on the SR forums, which they do contests each month with a giveaway as they currently have right now! Thank you Momo1, K5Mathews, and CTD!

Images (Upload is broken)
    • Fruit Punch: 10/10
    • Berry Banana: 9/10

4.8
      April 1, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Recovery
    • Awesome Dreams
    • Sleep Hangovers

Want to say thanks to CTD Labs for allowing me to log this. At the time I was doing a PH cycle so I needed something to help me stay asleep and recover from the brutal workouts that I was putting my body through

This is a prop blend with most of the stuff you expect in a sleep aid. Even though its a prop blend it seemed that everything was dosed accordingly.

4-amino-3Phenylbutyric acid, gamma amino butyric acid, macuna pruries extract (standardized to 20% L-Dopa), L-Arginine HCL, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine

Fruit punch wasn't bad at all but not something I looked forward to drinking, I usually mixed mine up in a water bottle and it always had a couple clumps at the bottom but nothing too crazy.

This is hard to gauge because I got some of the best sleep ive ever had with a sleep aid on this. Deep vivid dreams and quick to fall asleep relaxed. However when it came time to wake up about 90% of the tub I was extremely drowsy and nauseous for the 1st 30 or so minutes. On the 1st day it was so bad I had to stay in bed for a few hours, once I went to 1/2-3/4 scoop it got better.

4.8
    The price isn't unreasonable, but for me personally I would rather go with some other options for close to the same price.

Side Effects

Nausea upon waking and some dizziness

Conclusion

Decent product but it just didn't do great for me personally. I would recommend that others give it a shot because it does put you to sleep and gives you great REM sleep

May 31, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Rest
    • Quality Ingredients
    • Gets You Into Rem Very Fast
    • Better Mood
    • Flavors
    • More Flavor
    I had won a gift card on here to use on illpumpyouup.com and was looking to use this on a sleep aid product. I wanted to give this kind of product another run. My sleeping pattern was off a little and felt like trying a sleep aid product again. I was going to try a couple other sleep aid products instead but they did not have them so I got this one instead. I have always had great results from sleep aid products in the past and really like how they work.

Ingredients:
    Proprietary Blend 7g "
    Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%

Other Ingredients:
    Malic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors and colors, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

Allergen Warning
    Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

The overall profile seemed to be pretty decent and well dosed I thought. Like most people on here would agree with me don't like prop blends either. I do understand whey companies do this but still do not like it. I would like to see them maybe add a little melatonin to this say like a gram or so. I think that would be just a little added bonus to this for a little extra knock power.

Value:
    On most sites you will see this around the low $30 range which is not to bad for 40 servings. If you have to up it to two scoops after awhile then the value starts to drop a bit.

Taste/mixing/dosing
    The only flavor they have in this is fruit punch. This had a pretty strong taste to it. It reminded me of drinking crushed up sweet tarts. It was a little to sweet and tart for me. It does have a little bit of chemical taste to it I noticed. This was nothing real horrible to drink but decent. I would like to see them tone down the flavoring a little bit so it's not so tart. Also a couple new flavors would be nice to have instead of just fruit punch.

Mixing/Dosing
    For the most part this mixed fairly well. I did notice a little bit of sediments on the bottom of my shaker cup if this was not shook real well. Also I noticed a slight film on the sides of my shaker cup. It was nothing real bad that I was to worried about.

Dosing:
    There are 40 servings in this. It says to start out with 1 scoop about 30 mins before bed. After you build up more of a tolerance to this you can up it to two scoops. I never did more than 1 scoop. I did not feel it was that important to do that but could have done that towards the end of the container.

I had been noticing that my sleep pattern was kind of messed up for awhile and felt like I should try another sleep aid product to help get that deeper sleep and some better recovery.

I had been hearing this was suppose to be some pretty strong stuff so I decided I would start out with a little over 1/2 scoop. I did not want to feel those really strong sleep hang overs right away. I wanted to build up a little bit of tolerance before I would do a full scoop. The first night I did that I woke up the next morning and did not feel a lot from it and the sleep hangover was very little. After the first night of doing a little more than 1/2 scoop I decided I would up it to 1 full scoop instead and stay with that.

For the first half of the container I noticed shortly after I would take this I would start to feel it knock me out but nothing real over powering. The last half of the container it took a lot longer before I could start to feel it make me more tired.

When I was laying in bed it did not take me very long and I was out cold. I felt this helped a lot at giving me some really deep sleep. When I fell a sleep I would be out cold until the next morning when I woke up. I never had any issues with waking up at all during the night. I just felt more peace full at night when I would sleep.

I did notice some good recovery from this. When I woke up in the morning I could feel a little bit of that sleep hang over hit me but it would not last for very long. I would feel it and then all of a sudden it would be like bam and it would be gone. I felt better in the mornings and more alert during the day. I was having a few issues with some tendonitis in my elbows and some pain in my right forearm and I feel that the deeper sleep I was getting at night helped this to heal a little quicker. It did not fully heal it but felt like it helped it a lot more.

The first half of the container this stuff hit me kind of hard but nothing real over powering like some other sleep aid products I have taken. The last half of the container I felt like I could maybe up it to two scoops but decided not to do that. It seemed like during the last half of the container it was not hitting me as hard anymore. I still got the good deep sleep but would always seem to wake up real early in the morning even if I went to bed really late at night like I usually do. I could go to bed around 1am and still wake up around 7am. That seemed like the time I always woke up around and it did not matter what time I went to bed. I never felt like I could way over sleep like I did a few times with another sleep aid product I had taken.

It says this will help with increasing your HGH production but without having a test lab to test this I really don't know but if I was to guess if this was doing that I would say yes it was. I feel this did help make me look and feel a little leaner and more harder physique wise. My overall mood the next day I think was a lot better and had more energy. Never had much in the way of crazy dreams like some people said they got. I did noticed it a couple times but that was it.

Side Effects:
    No real side effects from this. Maybe the only one concern I had with this is that when I woke up in the morning I had take a dump right away each morning and that usually does not happen to me right away. I think something in this might have caused that to happen but it was not a bad this at all.

Overall:
    I really enjoyed this product a lot. I feel this did for me what it was suppose to do. It was strong enough to keep me a sleep at night but nothing overly powering that kept me wanting to sleep my day away like some other sleep aid products I have tried did. If your looking for a decent sleep aid product at night I would recommend trying this. Would I get this again that depends. If they came out with new flavors (which I hope they do) I would be happy to try it again. Do I think this was the best sleep aid product I have tried no but I do think it's one of the better ones out there. Thanks again CTD Labs for making a great product like this.

November 28, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Rest
    • Great Recovery
    • Awesome Dreams
    • Sleep Hangovers
    Big thanks to Kenny over at CTD Labs for sending me a tub of Noxitropin PM to run in my log and to review. I will try my best to describe how it affected me first compared to the CTD Labs claims and then review it.

CTD Labs Claims:
    The ingredients in Noxitropin PM are designed to support:

Restful Sleep (R.E.M)

While taking Noxitropin PM, I felt like my quality of sleep greatly improved. I had more vivid and crazier dreams than usual. Some nights I wouldn't get many hours of sleep, but I still felt like I had slept really well.

HGH Production

"¨I didn't have any blood work done, but Noxitropin has ingredients that are said to raise GH levels. Consequently, I don't know what some of the side effects of increased GH would be.
    ----Muscle Recovery----
    I feel that my recovery on this product was great. When going to bed after a hard lifting session, I would wake and have no or very minor doms the next day. I felt like my endurance and strength increased as well.

Leaner and Harder Physique

I also took PES's Alphamine while taking Noxitropin PM. So this area is a little hard for me to judge. I leaned out very nicely and my muscles seemed harder and more dense than usual.

Overall Well Being

My being was pretty well while on this haha I'm not sure how to describe this area other than I had no serious negative sides. I always woke refreshed and slept like a rock.

Taste and Mixability:

Taste

I was very pleased with the taste. I know some people aren't too concerned about taste and supplements as long as they do what they claim, but it is always nice to drink a product that tastes good. I had the fruit punch flavor and it reminded me of a super concentrated cherry popsicle.

Mixability

This product mixes fairly easily. There was usually some small clumps on the bottom of the mixer, but that's nothing more water won't handle. It can get a little fizzy too, but mixability/fizziness shouldn't deter you form trying this product.

Ingredients:
    Basic and novel approach to recovery and sleep aid.
    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
    Proprietary Blend:
    4-Amino-3Phenylbutyric Acid
    GABA
    Macuna Pruries Extract (Standardized to 20% L-Dopa)
    L-Arginine HCL
    L-Tyrosine
    L-Phenylalanine

Like I mentioned earlier, I had no way of actually testing to see if my HGH levels increased , however, the sleep aid and recovery aspects where great. I usually took it an hour before bed so I wouldn't have to get up to pee. I would feel relaxed and I would sleep very hard. I took two scoops one night and I was put in total hibernation mode haha I did experience the "sleep hangover" the first week or so, but after that I could get up without much problems.

Value:
    Looking online, it seems like the average price is around $30. There are 40 servings per tub, so that's about $0.75 a serving. Not too bad, but not the best. However, I do feel that this product is worth every cent.

Conclusions and recommendations:
    I really enjoyed Noxitropin PM. When looking for a sleep-aid in the future, Noxitropin will be at the top of the list. I was very pleased with my overall experience. I recommend Noxitropin to those looking for a Recovery/Sleep-Aid product or just wanting to hibernate for a few days :)

Also, prepare for some whack crazy dreams haha

January 14, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gets You Into Rem Very Fast
    • Quality Ingredients
    • Sleep Hangovers

How's it going everyone? It's been awhile since my last review, so I thought I would go ahead and get this one taken care of. First thing, I'd like to say thank you to Kenny at CTD Labs for sending this out to our ER crew. Now, on to the review:

Taste/Mixability: 8.2
    This is a very strongly flavored product. The only flavor that it comes in to my knowledge is Fruit Punch and they certainly don't skimp on the amount of flavoring. That being said, it is almost overpowering in this department, and has an odd mix of sweetness yet sourness, pulling off a very unique flavor. The mixability was good for the most part which is a pleasant surprise after the sample packets that were sent with the full container had gotten moisture in them somehow and turned out to be a little clumpy. Overall, it's not my main concern with this product, so I'm happy with it being good but not great.

Ingredient Profile: 8.9
    The ingredient profile of Noxitropin is pretty basic and straightforward for the purpose it is intended. It doesn't have anything in it that will leave you scratching your head, wondering why it was included, but at the same time, it doesn't go out of it's way to make it a crazy unique product. It is on par with all their nighttime recovery products, so no complaints on my part. Overall, it is sound and solid, but nothing that's out of the ordinary, so it's getting an 8.9.

Effectiveness: 9.0
    Honestly, the only thing I can rate this product on is how it made me feel and how I slept with it as unless you have the lab equipment available to test HGH levels and the other product claims, there's no way to truly gauge the product in these areas. With that being said, it does make you nice and relaxed and you sleep like a rock. There is a bit of 'sleep hangover' which is no big deal aside from being a little inconvenient and I do feel like it increased sleep quality. Overall in this category it is solid, and I would be curious to see if lab work could back up the product claims.

Value: 8.0/10
    This product is priced where I thought it would be, averaging a $30 price tag. It delivers for the price, but to receive a higher rating, I would have liked to see some uniqueness in the ingredient profile to distance itself from other sleep-aids and really justify why it's not just another 'me too' supplement.

Overall: 8.8/10
    I enjoyed this product and would certainly use it again should the opportunity arise. I was pleased all around and would recommend that if you're looking for new sleep aid to give it a try. A few tweaks here and there and the rating would have been bumped up, but for now, it's a solid product with a high ceiling for being even better. That's all for now, everyone. Now, "GET SOME SLEEP!"

-AP