(Better than 67% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Noxitest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by CTD Sports. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

April 17, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
  • Some Strength And Mass Gains
  • Minor Acne
  • Oily Skin

First off I would like to thank Momo1 and CTD Sports for giving me the opportunity to log Noxitest.

I'm getting to the age where a test-boosting product works wonders when formulated to boost performance and help increase testosterone levels. I have tried many different test products in the past and this one is near the best products I've used.

I was going to do a full NCBI analysis on each ingredient but WarMachine and Momo1 have already done that- props to them!

Diindolylmetnae - 40 mg

The dosing protocol calls for taking 3 capsules once a day for up to 12 weeks with a 4 week off period. I ran this for 30 days and took the capsules during breakfast.

This was one of the most effective products I've taken in regards to performance in the gym and libido. I really started to feel it work after week 2, most of my lifts increased and I felt a lot stronger. Aggression was high but I used that aggression in the gym to increase all my core lifts by at least 20lbs each in a 30 day period. I did hit some PR's and noticed my energy levels were higher during the 30 day cycle.

You can find a bottle of Noxitest anywhere from $30-$35 which isn't bad when compared to other well formulated products. I would definitely pay more for o a well formulated test-booster that I know will work. Would I pay the $30-$35 price tag again? I definitely would!

----Side Effects---
The side effects from this product are similar to any test-boosting product. I experienced extra acne and oily skin. A heightened level of aggression at times which is a good thing to have when your in the gym.

Conclusion

With your training regimen and diet in check, Noxitest will definitely boost performance inside and outside of the gym. A very well formulated ingredient profile that is worth the cost.

Other Prices:
AllStarHealth   $29.99
TF Supplements   $31.95
A1Supplements   $33.95

May 13, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
  • Some Strength And Mass Gains
  • Recovery
  • Weight Gain
  • Oily Skin
What's going on SR!

Here is my review of the reformulated Noxitest by CTD Labs. I would like to thank Kenny for allowing me to log Noxitest.

Noxitest in my opinion will be a game changer when it comes to test-boosters, especially for those who are in my age group.

WarMachine ran a log on Noxitest, posted an awesome review, and broke down the ingredient profile to the "T"; therefore, I will just make brief mention of what is in the bottle and get more into how Noxitest affected me.

Profile: 9

Diindolylmetnae - 40 mg

The following ingredient I would like to point out:

Prolensis – comes from a South African plant called Bulbine Natalensis, it has showed to increase test levels by stimulating the release of more test. In addition, it allows the body to update more cholesterol, which allows the body to produce a higher test levels in the testes. (You will not have giant balls, please keep that in mind) lol

Fenugreek Seed Extract – Has shown to stimulate the body to boost testosterone. However, as mentioned in WarMachine's profile review, helps to regulate sugar levels in the body. In many countries, it is prescribed to diabetics to help control high blood sugar levels. In addition, it helps for those who have inflammation issues, high cholesterol, and helps increase good HDL levels.

Vitamin D3 – This nutrient is the talk of the medical community in recent years, which has showed to protect against some cancers, bone weakening, heart attacks, and Alzheimer's. In addition, it helps the body regulate Test levels by inhibiting the process of high-test levels to change into estrogen. Moreover, Vitamin D3 enhances the sensitivity of receptors on the cell in the androgen glands that release test.

Chrysin - Has been around for a while, known as DIM. The main function it does is to help the body balance the good and bad estrogen; yes, there are evil estrogens, which is the one that give you those beautiful "A" Cup if you are not careful.

Dosing – 9
There are pills, just 3 once a day. I normally took it with a meal with some fats or a shot of MCT oil, since the Vitamin D3 in Noxitest is a fat-soluble compound, the body better absorbs it. On workout days, I would take it 30 mins before with the MCT oils and on non-workout days, I would take it with my lunch; I am not sure what the life span in the body is, I wanted to maximize as much of the benefits of Noxitest.

Effectiveness – 9
At first, I started running Noxitest to do a lean mass 30day campaign; however, about a week or so into the cycle, man, I had to change to a Bulk cycle. I started experiencing the following:

Aggression
Appetite
Libido
Weight Gain
Oily Skin

I was glad that I was able to change up midway into my 30-day cycle; I noticed my strength increased to where my 1MR went up between 20lbs to 50lbs on all my compound movements. My aggression was over the top for the 1st 2 weeks, I am a hotheaded New Yorker (Not all the time), but while on this, there were many times I needed to bite my tongue so I did not go off on anyone; by the 3rd week, it started to subside. Libido was great on this, thank God, I have a wife, if not, I would have been a Man temptress at the bars! LOL.

A week into Noxitest, I started experiencing some additional unforeseen benefits that I would like to point out. In regards to Vascularity, it was a nice added benefit. When I woke up in the morning, I looked like I was on LeCheek's MASS HGH, those who taken MASS know, you look like a beast when you get up. In addition, I would recover faster than I anticipated. Keep in mind, at the time I was not taking a Casein Protein before going to sleep, so again, a nice unforeseen benefit.

Sides – only one for me, Oily Skin; it is not a big deal. However, when you are almost 45 years young and you have to wash your face 3 times a day, it took me back to my early 20s.

Value – 7
Considering I received a bottle of Noxitest to log for free, cost for Noxitest can range from $34 to $39; however, Ill Pump You Up has it for $30.99, not sure, if this will be a permanent price. This is the reason why I am giving it a 7 for value. If you want to give this a run right now, I would recommend getting it from Pump You Up while the price is good.

Overall – this is a solid 8
Noxitest, as I mentioned at the beginning of this review, will be a game changer, in my opinion, for the future of Test-Boosters. This product provides you solid gains and support, all in one bottle. For men in their 40s, this is a great one to run, not to say, it will give those in their 30s similar benefits as I experienced; of course, everyone bodies react different to the same supplement. If you would like to review my log on this, here is the link:

Hope you guys give Noxitest a run you will not be disappointed.

Other Prices:
AllStarHealth   $29.99
TF Supplements   $31.95
A1Supplements   $33.95

April 21, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
  • Some Strength And Mass Gains
  • Minor Acne
  • Minor Aggression At Times
Many thanks to Kenny and CTD labs for allowing me the opportunity to log the new Noxitest.

To be clear, I used and am reviewing the current reformulation of Noxitest which contains prolensis and not D-aspartic-acid. I will discuss the ingredients in detail later on.

Noxitest is formulated to enhance physical performance, support healthy testosterone levels, increase libido, and help maintain healthy glucose levels. From my experience, Noxitest is without a doubt one of the better natty non-daa test boosters I've used to date.

Taste (N/A): They are average sized, easy to swallow, whitish pills. No further commenting is necessary here.

Ingredient Profile: Rather than giving this a score, I'd like to discuss the profile by ingredients starting with the more unfamiliar ones..,

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

Diindolylmetnae - 40 mg

First, I'd like to discuss prolensis. Prolensis is an extract taken from the South African plant Bulbine Natalensis. Prolensis contains a wide spectrum of phytochemical compounds including saponins, tannins, and alkaloids. Prolensis has been demonstrated to increase testosterone primarily in two ways:

-First, prolensis increases Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone causing a stimulation of the release of Luteinizing Hormone from the pituitary. LH directly stimulates the leydig cells in the testes to release testosterone. The result is more free endogenous testosterone.

-Second, prolensis increase the uptake of cholesterol by the testes. Cholesterol is a vital raw material used in the synthesis of many structural components within the body. The architecture of sex hormones is one of these components. Within the mitochondria of the testicular cells, cholesterol is manufactured into pregnolone. Pregnolone is then converted into sex steroids and glucocorticoids. The result of this particular mechanism is a higher production potential for testosterone synthesis by the testes.

Moving on, we then have N-Carmylglutamate, or NCG. NCG is an analogue of N-acetylglutamate, which is a precursor in the synthesis of plasma arginine. According to the studies I found demonstrating NCG's effects, the increased synthesis of plasma arginine secondarily resulted in increased somatotropin levels. Combined, these two increases directly lead to an increase of protein synthesis and tissue growth rate.

To continue, we have the micro-nutrients vitamin d3 and zinc. Both these nutrients as we may already know, play roles in the maintenance and receptor mediated activity of androgens. Maintaining subsequent intake of all our basic micro and macro nutrients is generally crucial.

Next we have fenugreek seed extract. Fenugreek has been around for quite a while. It has been shown in a few studies that unique compounds called spirostanes found within the extract boost testosterone potentially by inhibiting testosterone-to-estradiol conversion. However, in Noxitest, the extract used is standardized for a 20% concentration of an amino acid found in fenugreek extract called 4-hydroxyisoleucine. Recall in the intro, I stated that Noxitest is also intended to help regulate healthy blood glucose levels. This is where 4-hydroxyleucine comes into play:

-4-hydroxyleucine has been demonstrated to increase the body's production of insulin when sugar meditated response in initiated. This results in a lower duration of high amounts of glucose within your blood. Additional insulin can also aid in the absorption of several macro-nutrients.

To wrap things up we have chrysin and DIM. Chrysin has been marketed as a potential aromatase inhibitor. However, its poor bio-availability and lack of anecdotal data supporting its benefits, contradict its touted benefits. DIM has been shown to help create a favorable balance of "good" and "bad" estrogens via estrogen metabolism. "Good" estrogens are the metabolites said to play a role in estrogen's favorable traits including bone calcium regulation and the natural homeostasis associated with steroid hormones. "Bad" estrogens are often associated with the environmental xeno-estogens we acquire from environmental factors. These estrogens are often what contribute to health conflicts and testosterone impairment. DIM basically helps by modulating a more favorable metabolism of estrogen precursors into the good estrogens.

Phew...that was a long breakdown, but in summary Noxitest is properly formulated for anabolism sport overall.

(Are still reading?..Good)

Usage: Noxitest calls for three capsules a day. The directions do not specify whether to take these with or without food. Nonetheless, since a majority of the ingredients are fat soluble, the best way in my opinion is to take all three capsules with a meal consisting of healthy fats. I most often took all three capsules in the morning with breakfast with a dosage of fish oil as a source of good fats.

Effectiveness (8.5):

I give an 8.5 here because there were definitive signs of a good test boost, but it was difficult to gauge the benefit of health glucose level support.

Libido (10): Yup, my "bang engine" was revved up like a Nascar while on Noxitest. Unfortunately, when you're single, this may be seen as a pro or a con depending on how you look at it....LOL

(BTW, Durden remember I use Gun Oil)

Physical Performance (8.5): By physical performance, I mean muscular size, strength, and stamina all as one concept. I did set some good PRs while on Noxitest including a 550 lbs deadlift and a 470 lbs squat. I also set some volume based PRs as well, so my muscular endurance was also benefited. I did notice some minor increase in size in some areas such ads my chest and biceps, That could have been from the thuderbolt pump though. Still, I'll give some points here.

Blood Glucose Regulation: Rather than give a score, I am going to try and analyze as to whether or not I really benefited here. I've never had any problems with my blood sugar so it's never something I've checked on a daily occasion. I will say this though, because insulin plays a critical role in the restoration of muscle glycogen, I would say that the potentially increased production of it by the fenugreek may have helped in my recovery when complemented with the other supps. As stated, I did have more muscular endurance, which often translates into having substantial amounts of muscular glycogen for energy output. Therefore, I will give Noxitest the benefit of the doubt and say that it may have very well helped me in this category. Somebody who monitors there blood and uses noxitest could certainly chime in on this better than me.

Mood (9): I noticed I had a more positive overall well-being feeling while on Noxitest. This is often overlooked as a sign of increased testosterone.

Side effects: The only side effects I exhibited were those frequently seen with natty test boosters. I had some minor acne on my shoulders and an extra pimple on my face on occasions, but nothing some proper hygiene couldn't remedy. I also was short-tempered at times, but this was easily diffused with some boxing rounds at the gym.

Value (8): Normally, supplements may lose points here, but for what I gained form noxitest, I believe that an average price tag ranging from 30-34 dollars is not bad. Even for an extended cycle, I think it is a worthy investment to any natty t-boost regimen.

Overall (8.5) Noxitest will help noticeably with testosterone support when combined with intensive training and proper diet. Increased libido, physical performance, and recovery are all potential benefits one may experience with Noxitest. At a relatively fair price, Noxitest is well worth a try.

One last shout out to Kenny for this opportnity.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!